It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

matterbandit: What made you happy today?

Walking home from work under this heavy heatwave, I spotted a ginger stray cat panting like crazy in the shadow of a parked car. I offered it my water, which I carry with me, especially on a day like today. That cat was thirsty as hell!

It made me happy to offer such a vulnerable creature something that it needed. :D
I like that,someone that's kind to our little furry friends be it dog or cat or insect or anything (non human).
low rated
I hate the fucking 4th of July!

All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.

In fact, I think I'm going to do just that. With my luck it will give me a rash.
If you dislike it so much move to canada or mexico. :p

matterbandit: What made you happy today?

Walking home from work under this heavy heatwave, I spotted a ginger stray cat panting like crazy in the shadow of a parked car. I offered it my water, which I carry with me, especially on a day like today. That cat was thirsty as hell!

It made me happy to offer such a vulnerable creature something that it needed. :D
That was nice of you. Though I myself would've likley brought it home. :)
Post edited July 05, 2019 by GameRager
Fairfox: 4thhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. have a good, happy an' unclean 1!
yaaaaay an' hot weather too-too

beach daaay! i-wont-remember-teh-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-tomorrow-evenin'-daaay!
i-wont-remember-saturday-evenin'-daaay!
tinyE: I hate the fucking 4th of July!

All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.

In fact, I think I'm going to do just that. With my luck it will give me a rash.
Come on, the 4th of July is a little bit awesome. The celebration of when a group of drunk libertarians beat the biggest army in the world.
Post edited July 05, 2019 by user deleted

DadJoke007: Come on, the 4th of July is a little bit awesome. The celebration of when a group of drunk libertarians beat the biggest army in the world.
And then we thought it would be fun/smart to light big rockets on fire and launch them afterwards. Fun times.
DadJoke007: Come on, the 4th of July is a little bit awesome. The celebration of when a group of drunk libertarians beat the biggest army in the world.
GameRager: And then we thought it would be fun/smart to light big rockets on fire and launch them afterwards. Fun times.
Rockets are like motorized vehicles, best enjoyed while drunk.
tinyE:
and 250 years later we're back to exactly where we started. :P
GameRager: And then we thought it would be fun/smart to light big rockets on fire and launch them afterwards. Fun times.
DadJoke007: Rockets are like motorized vehicles, best enjoyed while drunk.
Just don't tell anyone this irl unless you want to get yelled at for encouraging drunk driving. o.0
Quiet day playing old games and listening to old metal music.
DadJoke007: Rockets are like motorized vehicles, best enjoyed while drunk.
GameRager: Just don't tell anyone this irl unless you want to get yelled at for encouraging drunk driving. o.0
Fun thing is, from my experience people who are very loud about the evils of drunk driving are those who are most inclined to actually drive drunk themselves. I'm relaxed enough to joke about it just because I don't have such a skeleton in my closet.

As soon as someone gets a bit too vocal about some bad behaviour they oppose, I get suspicious. I mean, if I actually drove drunk I wouldn't dare joke about it.
GameRager: Just don't tell anyone this irl unless you want to get yelled at for encouraging drunk driving. o.0
DadJoke007: Fun thing is, from my experience people who are very loud about the evils of drunk driving are those who are most inclined to actually drive drunk themselves. I'm relaxed enough to joke about it just because I don't have such a skeleton in my closet.

As soon as someone gets a bit too vocal about some bad behaviour they oppose, I get suspicious. I mean, if I actually drove drunk I wouldn't dare joke about it.
True
Fairfox:

Is there anything you like/love besides yourself? Here's hoping for something worse than a rash:P
DadJoke007: Fun thing is, from my experience people who are very loud about the evils of drunk driving are those who are most inclined to actually drive drunk themselves. I'm relaxed enough to joke about it just because I don't have such a skeleton in my closet.

I love drinking and driving and killing people!!!

Carmageddon is actually the only racing game I play, sometimes... and the closest I get to driving a car.

teceem: I love drinking and driving and killing people!!!

Carmageddon is actually the only racing game I play, sometimes... and the closest I get to driving a car.
"I'll tell you something and this is fact. You know who so many drunk drivers get in wrecks? It's cause they don't learn to drive dunk."
Is that a secret option in driving school? Do you have to arrive drunk or does the instructor provide you with the booze?
Asking for a friend.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by teceem
teceem: Is that a secret option in driving school? Do you have to arrive drunk or does the instructor provide you with the booze?
Asking for a friend.
Impractical Jokers did that once.

They played drivers ed teachers.
In one of them, right in the middle of the lesson, the joker pulls out a flask and starts chucking.