It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I hate the fucking 4th of July!

All this nationalistic bullshit seriously makes me want to wipe my ass with the flag.

In fact, I think I'm going to do just that. With my luck it will give me a rash.
DadJoke007: Come on, the 4th of July is a little bit awesome. The celebration of when a group of drunk libertarians beat the biggest army in the world.
We won the battle, but lost the war, so what's to celebrate? : (
https://youtu.be/BVhpzAY-9YA?t=1311
(don't know if it's funny if you don't understand Dutch)
teceem: https://youtu.be/BVhpzAY-9YA?t=1311
How many languages do you speak?
For the record, I dislike Amazon and I'm not a fan of Twitch, but...

I logged in to Twitch today and found that I had a library of free games via Twitch Prime -- maybe 20 -- that I'd forgotten were there...

Flame and the Flood, Bomber Crew, Hotline Miami, Majesty 1 & 2, For the King, Pillars of the Earth, and even Pillars of Eternity.

That was cool -- even though I can't wait to cancel Amazon! Now just to see if you need a Twitch client to start up the games... ha... I know the answer. C'mon Galaxy 2.0
Dogmaus: Quiet day playing old games and listening to old metal music.
Is there even such a thing as quiet metal music?

Also, why is it called "metal"?

(Another thing: Even some of the terminology I see around that type of music, like "shredding" and "headbangind" does not sound pleasant.)

DadJoke007: As soon as someone gets a bit too vocal about some bad behaviour they oppose, I get suspicious. I mean, if I actually drove drunk I wouldn't dare joke about it.
Correction: As soon as someone gets a bit vocal about some behavior *they consider* bad, I get suspicious.

(Perfect example of this: Homophobic officials (including both priests and politicians) who are later found out to be having relationships with others of the same sex; so far all the cases I heard about have been men.)
Post edited July 06, 2019 by dtgreene
dtgreene: Is there even such a thing as quiet metal music?

Also, why is it called "metal"?

(Another thing: Even some of the terminology I see around that type of music, like "shredding" and "headbangind" does not sound pleasant.)
Because metal is harder than rock
teceem: https://youtu.be/BVhpzAY-9YA?t=1311
tinyE: How many languages do you speak?
4, though my German is getting very rusty from not using it much.
tinyE: How many languages do you speak?
teceem: 4, though my German is getting very rusty from not using it much.
Man, I really am stupid and useless. :P
teceem: 4, though my German is getting very rusty from not using it much.
tinyE: Man, I really am stupid and useless. :P
Don't feel bad.

In a small country whose language is spoken only by a handful of millions, learning a second language is something of a necessity if you want to communicate with people abroad.

Here's an example of how Norwegians adapt to the international cultural scene.
tinyE: Man, I really am stupid and useless. :P
StarChan: Don't feel bad.

In a small country whose language is spoken only by a handful of millions, learning a second language is something of a necessity if you want to communicate with people abroad.

Here's an example of how Norwegians adapt to the international cultural scene.
Oddly enough, where I live most people speak English and Finish.
I've just visited Steam and realized that I almost missed their Summer Sale.
I haven't opened Steam even once during their sale xD Interesting.
ciemnogrodzianin: I've just visited Steam and realized that I almost missed their Summer Sale.
I haven't opened Steam even once during their sale xD Interesting.
I went there the minute it started.

All I walked out with was two DLCs. :P
At least the fake substitute i banged, is a yoga teacher. Hope she can cleanse my inner energy blockade and reverse the negativity festering inside, from latest events... While at it. And we will start private "sessions". She doesn't specialize in the rare types of yoga that really interest me, or the field range near my expertise (tantric paths), but she 'll have to do. The basic principles are usually the same. The lost yogic path i seek, maybe can be reconstructed by reverse engineering and amalgamations from other paths... Funny how most of my encounters, while seeking "encounters", always end up being "fateful" ones. The wheel of Karma works in mysterious ways, after all.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: I banged a yoga teacher.
A yoga teacher is not a substitute, that's the end goal of all end goals. Anything after that would be a substitute.
Post edited July 06, 2019 by user deleted
dtgreene: Is there even such a thing as quiet metal music?
Hmm, before answering that, one would have to consider whether quiet music is a thing at all. I mean besides the obvious interpretation in which quietness is a function of the volume knob, not of the genre. Then what makes quiet music quiet?