It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tauto: Don't forget to be happy and wave and also say,I'll miss you all.Come back soon.
"Just smile and wave boys. Smile and wave."

DadJoke007: Does that mean that they're out-laws now?
Do you work at a toilet paper factory? 'Cos that pun was tear-able :)
Post edited February 03, 2019 by Symphony8
Tauto: It must be really hard to ignore threads you don't care about and keep yourself from posting meaningless crap. I feel your pain, it must require almost inhuman discipline to accomplish such a feat.yuk yuk yuk.
DadJoke007: https://i.imgflip.com/fb4fb.jpg
DadJoke007: p.s

I don't wanna live in a world where terrible puns are considered "meaningless crap".
So, I guess you wouldn't mind regularly being 'pun'-ished?

(I have seen this joke in two separate videogames; first in Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1), and second in Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA).)

By the way, if you like puns, play Undertale; it has plenty of them.

(I don't have a problem with puns, provided they don't get in the way of serious communication and they aren't somehow offensive.)
DadJoke007: https://i.imgflip.com/fb4fb.jpg

p.s

I don't wanna live in a world where terrible puns are considered "meaningless crap".
dtgreene: So, I guess you wouldn't mind regularly being 'pun'-ished?

(I have seen this joke in two separate videogames; first in Dragon Warrior 7 (PS1), and second in Final Fantasy V Advance (GBA).)

By the way, if you like puns, play Undertale; it has plenty of them.

(I don't have a problem with puns, provided they don't get in the way of serious communication and they aren't somehow offensive.)
https://www.dictionary.com/browse/subjective

Get back when you've... 'got your learn on.'
13-3. (It's 6 am, good night everyone.)
low rated
Starmaker: 13-3. (It's 6 am, good night everyone.)
you are aware the owner of the winning team is a huge tRump supporter right?
Starmaker: 13-3. (It's 6 am, good night everyone.)
tinyE: you are aware the owner of the winning team is a huge tRump supporter right?
So?
Happy that I didn't crash with my bike. Got it back from the yearly inspection earlier and on the way home my back wheel slid away on the tram line which is on top of the street. No idea how I managed to hold it, maybe being pretty quick helped there? Could have ended badly for sure.
Cookies.
Lucumo: Happy that I didn't crash with my bike. Got it back from the yearly inspection earlier and on the way home my back wheel slid away on the tram line which is on top of the street. No idea how I managed to hold it, maybe being pretty quick helped there? Could have ended badly for sure.
All those years of playing Hang-On at the arcades has finally paid off!! :)
Lucumo: Happy that I didn't crash with my bike. Got it back from the yearly inspection earlier and on the way home my back wheel slid away on the tram line which is on top of the street. No idea how I managed to hold it, maybe being pretty quick helped there? Could have ended badly for sure.
Symphony8: All those years of playing Hang-On at the arcades has finally paid off!! :)
Well, the arcades here were in 18+ establishments only (or you had to go with your parents) but I did play the game on the Mega Drive. So I guess I should give credit to that game ;-)
Russian Doll
Blood pudding / black pudding with lingonberry jam made me happy today. Way happier than it should have.
Telika: Russian Doll
Is there another doll inside it?
Telika: Russian Doll
dtgreene: Is there another doll inside it?
Maybe one or two, I'm not sure, and I'm not certain it would be a good thing. Season 1 is nicely wrapped up, and as they intend to re-use the same (terrific) main character for two hypothetical new seasons, I'm afraid that they'd attenuate the ending by re-opening it. On the other hand, maybe I should trust them and their ideas at this point.

I wouldn't want a sequel to Groundhog Day, for instance (I intend to very much ignore that videogame).
dtgreene: Is there another doll inside it?
Telika: Maybe one or two, I'm not sure, and I'm not certain it would be a good thing. Season 1 is nicely wrapped up, and as they intend to re-use the same (terrific) main character for two hypothetical new seasons, I'm afraid that they'd attenuate the ending by re-opening it. On the other hand, maybe I should trust them and their ideas at this point.

I wouldn't want a sequel to Groundhog Day, for instance (I intend to very much ignore that videogame).
This is the first time I heard of a doll having seasons.