It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2019/feb/01/facebook-mental-health-study-happiness-delete-account

makes me laugh. This planet is ridiculous.
Impressed by Just Cause 3. I enjoyed Just Cause 2 a lot, but 3 ameliorates it in very unexpected (and unnecessary) ways. In particular, the characters are surprisingly lovely after the bland ones of 2.
Telika: Impressed by Just Cause 3. I enjoyed Just Cause 2 a lot, but 3 ameliorates it in very unexpected (and unnecessary) ways. In particular, the characters are surprisingly lovely after the bland ones of 2.
How is #1? I just noticed I own it on Steam.
I have no memory of buying it. :P
fr33kSh0w2012: Today I felt Like KILLING my family again, After I Exploded into a massive HYPERSCREAMO that would send satan running for the hills and told them to stop RAPING my EARS with their whining and Hyper INSANO questions telling them if they Keep going I'll leave FOR BLOODY GOOD and burn the house down if they both don't Fuck off and leave me alone I feel Like I want to rip a random persons legs off and club them to death with them... So yes I'm in a satanically demonically HYPER ANGRY EVIL MOOD and am currently BITING THE AIR in pure EVILNESS!

Does that answer your question!
Emob78: Jeez buddy, doing the dishes isn't that big of a deal.
No it wasn't when I was doing the dishes, It was when I was trying to take a dump on the crapper, Imagine you're sitting on the crapper trying to take a dump when everyone just tears into the bathroom to ask fucking questions.

I answer 9,999,999 of these ANSWERS A DAY, No joke it's incredibly infuriating when I actually get time to game and my parent comes in Lies on my bed and starts asking questions that make me stuff up the game!
Post edited February 02, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Got off work 1 hour early and go my haircut.
Telika: Impressed by Just Cause 3. I enjoyed Just Cause 2 a lot, but 3 ameliorates it in very unexpected (and unnecessary) ways. In particular, the characters are surprisingly lovely after the bland ones of 2.
tinyE: How is #1? I just noticed I own it on Steam.
I have no memory of buying it. :P
No, I haven't tried JC1. Went directly to JC2 for some reason. Weird, given that (unlike Saints Row) I do also own JC1...
I live in the UK ... there is no hope ... happy here died when Maybot and her army of corrupt millionare Mp's got into power ......
Playing Diablo II with the PlugY mod: http://plugy.free.fr/en/index.html

It makes Diablo II a far more enjoyable game and fixes three of my main bugbears with the game:

1) Much, much larger stash. Now I don't have to throw away lots of valuable equipment just because I have nowhere to put it. I get that part of the appeal of these types of games is to force you to make choices, but the original stash size was just too small when equipment forms such an important part of the game.

2) The ability to transfer equipment amongst my characters, just like Sacred 2. I had a warrior on Hell difficulty and I was nowhere near completing even one item set.

3) The ability to reset one's stats. Now I can enjoy experimenting with builds and not panic when I finally get to Hell difficulty and find my character is completely nerfed. If I find a great piece of equipment, I can now modify my stats to complement the stats of that equipment.

Unfortunately the PlugY mod doesn't work with v1.14 yet, so although I have the DRM-free v1.14b installer downloaded from Battle.net, I actually had to go back to installing the game from my CD's and patch to v1.13d. I was expecting to have a problem getting the game to run on Windows 7 64-bit, but it installed OK.

Hoping they release the mod for v1.14...
Again, valuable friendship and the elimination of solitude.
I am fortunate.
After 5 weeks of living with us, the in-laws are finally flying out of my life tomorrow. It's going to be a good day.
Symphony8: After 5 weeks of living with us, the in-laws are finally flying out of my life tomorrow. It's going to be a good day.
Don't forget to be happy and wave and also say,I'll miss you all.Come back soon.
Symphony8: After 5 weeks of living with us, the in-laws are finally flying out of my life tomorrow. It's going to be a good day.
Does that mean that they're out-laws now?
low rated
Symphony8:
DadJoke007: Does that mean that they're out-laws now?
It must be really hard to ignore threads you don't care about and keep yourself from posting meaningless crap. I feel your pain, it must require almost inhuman discipline to accomplish such a feat.yuk yuk yuk.
https://i.imgur.com/ZFsoKxm.gif
DadJoke007: Does that mean that they're out-laws now?
Tauto: It must be really hard to ignore threads you don't care about and keep yourself from posting meaningless crap. I feel your pain, it must require almost inhuman discipline to accomplish such a feat.yuk yuk yuk.
https://i.imgflip.com/fb4fb.jpg
p.s

I don't wanna live in a world where terrible puns are considered "meaningless crap".
Post edited February 03, 2019 by user deleted