It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Forgot how awesome that Chessmaster XI Grandmaster software was.

I suppose that Waitzkin makes it a copyright nightmare, but damn, it's so old and so great, I wish people could get it on gog.
My loved one found a drug that is scarce and hard to find. We don't have to worry about that now.
low rated
My new psychiatrist told me his business has quadrupled since tRump got elected. XD

The worst part of depression is the feeling that you are all alone, and, at least in this regard, I now know that I am not.
tinyE: My new psychiatrist told me his business has quadrupled since tRump got elected. XD

The worst part of depression is the feeling that you are all alone, and, at least in this regard, I now know that I am not.
tinyE: My new psychiatrist told me his business has quadrupled since tRump got elected. XD

Tauto:
What part of "I can't see your replies" do you not understand? :P You could be posting chocolate chip cookie recipes for all I know! Yet you keep doing it.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
low rated
Doesn't surprise me.

How much of that was on the day after the election?

Edit: Why the low rating?
Post edited February 14, 2019 by dtgreene
Vagina
Fr33kshow is in PM telling me I'm Starmaker. :P
Attachments:
fr33k.png (10 Kb)
tinyE: Fr33kshow is in PM telling me I'm Starmaker. :P
can't read it Tauto XD
but I'm sure it was compelling.

I'm not going to keep telling you this but if you want to keep sending me insults that I can't read, I wish you the best. XD
Good luck with that.
Post edited February 14, 2019 by tinyE
This is funnier than I think it should be:

https://thehardtimes.net/harddrive/we-asked-people-at-comic-con-to-sign-a-petition-to-make-gamers-a-protected-class/
tinyE: can't read it Tauto XD

I'm not going to keep telling you this but if you want to keep sending me insults that I can't read, I wish you the best. XD
Good luck with that.
I can't see anything in those posts either, so I'm guessing that he's just quoting your posts and adding nothing for some reason.
tinyE: can't read it Tauto XD

Good luck with that.
groundhog42: I can't see anything in those posts either, so I'm guessing that he's just quoting your posts and adding nothing for some reason.
maybe
i'm not going to worry about it :D

Gotta find something to play today!
SimCity 4? Aven? or should I go FPS and blow something up? :P
I made a purple strike on my blue hair
Dogmaus: I made a purple strike on my blue hair
I died my hair purple once.