It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dr_Adder: ...
Indeed. It's more than 20 years since I was flying a kite last time :D
Tomorrow we'll be by the sea and there should be even better wind for kite. Should be awesome :)
Dr_Adder: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Indeed. It's more than 20 years since I was flying a kite last time :D
Tomorrow we'll be by the sea and there should be even better wind for kite. Should be awesome :)
Looks like you had fun!
New computer coming in in a few weeks. The current one hails from 2008 (or 2009? Some components of it, anyway), so I guess it's about time.
Post edited August 07, 2018 by AlKim
My mom made me a cape gooseberry tart. Nothing beats it!
Oh my god, there is some light rain.
i'm clean

for another three months. :P
What made you happy today?
Lemonade made by my wife.
Oh, and 4 mugs of coffee with milk and honey.
tinyE: i'm clean

I'll probably take a shower later this year too.
tinyE: i'm clean

Telika: I'll probably take a shower later this year too.
funny guy XD

And I would like to remind everyone of the thread title. It's what made you happy, as in me, not what made everyone else happy. :P
Post edited August 07, 2018 by tinyE
Not quite today, but yesterday evening I replaced the case fans in my main computer, and added another one intake fan. It's a lot more quiet now than it was, and I can almost even use the speakers without turning the volume up too much, but I should replace the CPU cooler as well to decrease the noise a bit more.
Post edited August 08, 2018 by Maighstir
Maighstir: Not quite today, but yesterday evening I replaced the case fans in my main computer, and added another one intake fan. It's a lot more quiet now than it was, and I can almost even use the speakers without turning the volume up too much, but I should replace the CPU cooler as well to decrease the noise a bit more.
My computer could use a CPU cooler replacement or fix; the CPU fan does not appear to work at all at the moment.

(Fortunately, the CPU is very good at throttling at high heat; instead of the CPU melting down, I just get low CPU speeds and horrible performance.)
Getting done with a project I was working on for 3 days. Man, I feel relieved. I'm looking forward to trying out Dead Cells now in celebration.

What made you happy today?
I walked in the pouring rain for seven hours straight. No umbrella. No raincoat. Soaking wet. Together with my best friend who visits me twice yearly. An unexpected break from that nasty heat wave. I was sooooooooo very happy!
low rated
The Joahova's Witnesses have toned it down. They just handed me a pamphlet and left. Very nice.

Usually those fuckers set up shop on the porch and try to get into the house.
tinyE: The Joahova's Witnesses have toned it down. They just handed me a pamphlet and left. Very nice.

Usually those fuckers set up shop on the porch and try to get into the house.
Perhaps they tried to enter through the yard before and got spooked by the yard deer.