It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Vagina
KabyLake: Vagina
Any vagina in particular?
KabyLake: Vagina
DubConqueror: Any vagina in particular?
Alotta Vagina is my guess. Hahaha, hahaha, ah...
DubConqueror: Any vagina in particular?
Dr_Adder: Alotta Vagina is my guess. Hahaha, hahaha, ah...
It's all in your signature I see. Good to die laughing.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, we are here to commemorate Dr_Adder...
Post edited August 13, 2018 by DubConqueror
I discovered an easy way to clean a burnt stainless steel frying pan.

First you need to give up trying to clean it after spending days of applying elbow grease, vinegar, baking soda.... etc.

Once you've passed the difficult step of accepting defeat, just use it to cook something... and now the burnt parts are just flaking off as I'm cleaning it... like magic!!!!
agogfan: I discovered an easy way to clean a burnt stainless steel frying pan.

First you need to give up trying to clean it after spending days of applying elbow grease, vinegar, baking soda.... etc.

Once you've passed the difficult step of accepting defeat, just use it to cook something... and now the burnt parts are just flaking off as I'm cleaning it... like magic!!!!
You forgot to add,don't eat it!
Battle for Azeroth came out yesterday, and although I was in the beta, I'm still comprehensively enjoying it, especially all the new cinematics that were locked before. Played until midnight last night. Soooo good!
Watching la la land for the first time. Love the music!
Finishing Broken Sword pentalogy.
It took me 2+ months to complete the series - but it was worth the effort.
low rated
deleted
Well, well, well... Even if the day is still young here, i had quite the karmic encounter already and i was able to resolve a debt from the past, plus settle a source of much psychological turmoil, pressure and unrest, that had been gathering around me lately, choking me over the years.

I won't go into details much, because certain people who are obsessed with me and my posts, will crash in to sh_tpost like usual, besides the fact that nobody will take what i write for real event (which i don't mind at all, since the things going around me are quite extreme, anyway and i am far better off with nobody believing even the smallest thing i write down).

I BEAT THEM IN THEIR OWN GAME! If the encounter with those two was a trap and a set up, like the one years ago. That, or... I BEAT MY OWN WEAKNESS! And so, i am one step closer to rebuilding myself, to inner transformation...

Not only i refused to grab the opportunity they offered me out of the blue (two lasses that suddenly got *fresh* with me, complete with indecent proposal) and sink in freely, into one of the many things that some people stole from and destroyed for me some time ago (and i didn't "enjoy" when it was the correct time), but i even donned the mantle of the servant of law and ferreted them out, for their own good/protection and to expose others who probably exploited them and had that bad influence to them... Or their parents who neglect them and they both can get in dire peril, by hitting up random strangers like that and readily offering "spicy" things to anybody they might fancy.

It is funny to the extremes, watching the "righteous" ones degrade to scum, while those baptized "scum" and buried alive (by THEM "righteous ones", nonetheless), suddenly turn vigilante. I am going to enjoy this. A lot. I always enjoyed sudden changes and surprise "attacks"; the element of unpredictability... And somehow, i already got word that i seriously pissed off some people. I crushed their little party, after all. Watching and waiting always yield results... The truth is revealed only after passing the trial of time; thankfully, time is still my friend and ally, ha ha!
Post edited August 15, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Fairfox: i beat peeps @ chess despite bein' drunk an' high an' drigh

chess chess chessssss
i will chess you

chess you soooooo gud

in teh FACE
Perhaps I can beat you if I ignore the rules entirely.

Here--I'll go first. My first move is to move my king to the square your queen is on, capturing that queen, and putting you in check (as my king is now right next to yours). Your move!

(Yes, I know that move is not legal; I just feel like being silly.)
The xubuntu upgrade from 16.04LTS to 18.04LTS finally got released! Lots of errors while upgrading, but its done now, and I've set everything a nice, slick dark shade :D
Attachments:
low rated
deleted
dtgreene: Perhaps I can beat you if I ignore the rules entirely.

Here--I'll go first. My first move is to move my king to the square your queen is on, capturing that queen, and putting you in check (as my king is now right next to yours). Your move!

(Yes, I know that move is not legal; I just feel like being silly.)
Fairfox: :P

YOU FOOL YOUVE IGNORED TEH PAWNS (capscapscaps)
o, yoiu think theyre teh weakest 'n' most disposabull?

dangah, will robinson!

mah move wud b 2 move 'em—mah ehtire cappin' ARMY o' pawns—collective lee an' take down your king, return teh queen 2 her uuuh rightful place an' then probs hav a biiig decadent party with her. teh king can liek clean up teh palace afterwards. big ol' kingface. unless he hawt, obvs. i dont think most kings seem hot, tho

uuuh... so tahts mah 1st move. its a long move, admitted lee, buuut i feels it has hmmm panache then?
So, it seems I have no king. Therefore, it is no longer possible for me to be in check, and therefore impossible for me to lose the game.

My move? I take one of my pawns, move it to each of your pieces, and remove them from the game. Now it's your turn, and you have no pieces. Your move? (Note that you have no valid moves at this point, so your only options are to concede or accept a draw.)

(By the way, anyone familiar with chess should know that, under standard chess rules, it's impossible for two kings to be next to each other.)