It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I just got my power back after several hours so sorry on my lateness with replies.
No need to apologise, it's been great.

Any idea when the next blackout will be?
tinyE: ...
Aye aye, sir. Gonna make them scream ;)
Interesting, we got blackout too yesterday. Are you from Warsaw suburbs perhaps? ;)
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Aye aye, sir. Gonna make them scream ;)
Interesting, we got blackout too yesterday. Are you from Warsaw suburbs perhaps? ;)
Nope,British.
tinyE: I just got my power back after several hours so sorry on my lateness with replies.
Kleetus: No need to apologise, it's been great.

Any idea when the next blackout will be?
If I put a ''this'' here again,I'll get banned.........so I'll just chuckle and chuckle..yuk yuk.
Post edited December 06, 2017 by Tauto
ciemnogrodzianin: Aye aye, sir. Gonna make them scream ;)
In a blizzard. Approaching hour 15.
Me friend gifted me eu4
Our Planetarch made the best decision ever!
Post edited December 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
I'm happy that certain users here apparently want to get banned.
plagren: I'm happy that certain users here apparently want to get banned.
^ that made me happy
LOL you mean the rabbid Bromance going on here?
on second thought, this is below me, which is saying something. :P
Post edited December 07, 2017 by tinyE
tinyE: on second thought, this is below me, which is saying something. :P
ROFLOL I wouldn't have thought you so politicaly correct....
And today also, the Russian Army officially declared all Jihadi strongholds to have been wiped out, throughout Syrian territory! Twice happy!
Post edited December 08, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Happy that Australia's parliament passed same sex marriage; now it just needs to be signed into law.

Edit: Also that Austria's court has ruled in favor of same-sex marriage (though apparently it doesn't take effect until 2019). Note that Austria != Australia, despite the similar names.
Post edited December 07, 2017 by dtgreene
dtgreene: Happy that Australia's parliament passed same sex marriage; now it just needs to be signed into law.
It made me,unhappy.
dtgreene: Happy that Australia's parliament passed same sex marriage; now it just needs to be signed into law.
Tauto: It made me,unhappy.
How come?

A law passes that expands, rather than restricts, your rights (whether or not you actually take advantage of it) and the rights of others, and it somehow makes you unhappy?

Could you please explain?
dtgreene: Happy that Australia's parliament passed same sex marriage
I'm not and I voted no.