It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

On my semi regular visit to Analog and Asimovs websites I discovered they have set up a store to sell DRM free epub and pdf versions of their magazines.
Today's ice cream flavor: cardamon

2 tablespoons ground cardamon
2 teaspoons rose water
1 pinch salt
1 can condensed milk

Everything above was mixed up in a bowl, then covered with cling wrap and set in the refrigerator for 24 hours.

Next day, chill the loaf pan in the freezer. Whip 2 cups heavy cream to stiff peaks, etc etc.

As for what I'm doing with all this ice cream.... I'm actually really really lactose intolerant, so my various relatives get to eat it. I just enjoy making the stuff.
I won some money in sports betting, awesome feelings. I downloaded an app at https://mostbetyukle.com/ and decided to try my luck. It offers bonuces for new players. Never thought it could be so easy to win. It's not a guaranteed way to make money. But with the right research, knowledge, and discipline, it's possible to increase your chances of success. I focuse on a few key sports that I know really well and I prefer to bet on point spreads and over/under bets.
Post edited August 04, 2023 by tonnyys
Having the day off and playing Ass.Creed Valhalla being a Dane - nice!
After a week of sleeping in a tent (as much fun as that was), I am happy to be back in my bed tonight. :)

Catventurer: Today's ice cream flavor: cardamon **snip**

As for what I'm doing with all this ice cream.... I'm actually really really lactose intolerant, so my various relatives get to eat it. I just enjoy making the stuff.
I love cardamon and I love rose water. Interesting ice cream recipe! So... can we pretend that I am your non-lactose intolerant relative and share some with me? :P
Post edited August 05, 2023 by matterbandit
matterbandit: After a week of sleeping in a tent (as much fun as that was), I am happy to be back in my bed tonight. :)

Catventurer: Today's ice cream flavor: cardamon **snip**

matterbandit: I love cardamon and I love rose water. Interesting ice cream recipe! So... can we pretend that I am your non-lactose intolerant relative and share some with me? :P
I'd say sure except that your location says Canada, and I'm in one of the hot parts of California. That's a bit far to go for ice cream that's super easy to make.
Cutting my own hair properly and well.

Thought it would look as though I used a lawnmower, but it came out better than a stylist that usually fails to satisfy.
I finally have Skyrim and the Dishonored Trilogy on GOG. Downloading Dishonored 1 now.
Being able to sleep in after a good night's sleep without too many cramps in my legs, just two short one in my toes.
Pan-frying a medium-sized pizza.

I know.

...and it was pretty much as bad as it sounds.
Spending time with good old friends and making a Shiitake pizza for them and myself, then playing games on a console.
Spent the entire day with a handful of friends, walking great distances from one neighbourhood to the next, discovering new places and drinking under the sun. :) I don't know why I bother sitting at my keyboard right before bedtime, when my eyes can barely focus on what's on my screen. And why are my bedroom walls slightly swaying? xD
I've finally completed my MBA.
arsalan12: I've finally completed my MBA.
Congrats!
arsalan12: I've finally completed my MBA.
Catventurer: Congrats!
Thank you :)