It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sure, in theory i could send the MB back and switch it out with another board, maybe more luck with it... who knows. As long as they have it in storage, which is nowadays a very lucky condition. If not in storage it will take many months; better a "bad board" than no board at all, i can totally back up this view.

There is still in this case a high possibility the RAM got faulty, the BIOS is crap (because of AMDs policy regarding the 3D-CPUs) or even the CPU (very unlikely, it always was cooled well) got a failure... there is just to many odds involved, so the issue-hunting is difficult here and it can take a long time. And as long as i do not have a backup board, i will not send back anything that is at least.... somehow.... working. So backup is always the key... everywhere, but rarely affordable.

Most likely not a board issue here, i guess other stuff is scewed up; because almost impossible that both boards got EXPO issues... and all of a sudden (it was once working for a half year). I hope i find out soon what is going on here. It better do not have to be AMD, else i show no mercy to this crap.

Generally, the entire AMD CPU lineup makes much more sense to me and is way more "honest" in my mind (with full power cores, not the E-core-crap, no gamer will need any E-core ever) but it helps nothing if stuff does not work properly, at some point.

Again, at least i got all my software and games working now, so, weird enough.... i am happy but only "critically happy"; a paradox.
Post edited July 20, 2023 by Xeshra
Wohoooo!!!!!!!!

It seems like i got my RAM to run at the EXPO yet!!!

ERROR: For some reason it is hanging up a lot on reboot and in this case unable to be run at this clock. However, if i succeed booting into Windows, there is no sign of any failure or instability while playing games.

Very weird issue and i will go get me new RAMs now... i hope i can solve the issue. I really wonder whats going on.
Post edited July 21, 2023 by Xeshra
I've always been a keyboard gamer. But yesterday, while rummaging through one of the local thrift shops, I stumbled upon an authentic XBOX 360 controller for 7$ CAD! :) At that price, I decided to buy it. It was suspiciously in excellant condition. I had fished it out from under a pile of computer cables and a couple of guys had taken notice of my find and followed me around the store. I thought I was gonna get mugged for a mere controller. LOL! The shop said I had three days to test out the product and refund it if it was defective. I tested it out with Terror Of Hemasaurus and it worked flawlessly. :D Then, I was quick to unplug it cause I realized I prefered playing by the keyboard. xD But I've decided to keep the controller anyways. :P
matterbandit: I've always been a keyboard gamer. But yesterday, while rummaging through one of the local thrift shops, I stumbled upon an authentic XBOX 360 controller for 7$ CAD! :) At that price, I decided to buy it. It was suspiciously in excellant condition. I had fished it out from under a pile of computer cables and a couple of guys had taken notice of my find and followed me around the store. I thought I was gonna get mugged for a mere controller.
*Checks Price* Seems too good, tbh
Hmm, maybe those chaps were trying to find and destroy that controller before it cursed another living soul? o.0
GamezRanker: *Checks Price* Seems too good, tbh
Hmm, maybe those chaps were trying to find and destroy that controller before it cursed another living soul? o.0
LOL! Sounds like the premise of a great B-movie. ;)
I accumulated some cash-back rewards on my credit card, just enough to treat myself to a little gift: purchased a ceramic water dispenser and set it up in my livingroom today. :)
Someone very dear to me is visiting me over the WE.
The weather isn't quite as good as we thought it would be (thus we might not be able to do everything, we had planned to do), but I'm sure we'll have a fun time, anyway.
The latest no churn ice cream flavor is Golden Milk:
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
4 teaspoons ground tumeric
1 teaspoon ground ginger
1 teaspoon finely ground black pepper
1 pinch finely ground salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
Catventurer: The latest no churn ice cream flavor is Golden Milk:
(...)
1 teaspoon vanilla
Sounds yummy. But what kind of "vanilla"? flavoring? vanilla sugar? real vanilla?
g2222: Sounds yummy. But what kind of "vanilla"? flavoring? vanilla sugar? real vanilla?
My bet is on vanilla essence...
Fresh Bing cherries from Oregon with Dreyer's vanilla ice cream. What made this extra "sweet" was waiting for weeks till the cherries finally went on sale at a 33% discount. Good things do come to lads who patiently bide their time. ((;--))
Catventurer: The latest no churn ice cream flavor is Golden Milk:
(...)
1 teaspoon vanilla
g2222: Sounds yummy. But what kind of "vanilla"? flavoring? vanilla sugar? real vanilla?
Vanilla extract.

Also the base part of no churn is 1 can of sweetened condensed milk that you whisk all the flavoring stuff into....

2 cups heavy whipping cream that you whip to stuff peaks, then you use a spatula to fold some of the whipped up cream into the flavored milk mixture to lighten it... then you fold the lightened mixture into the cream.

It all goes into a metal loaf pan that had been pre-chilled in the freezer for about an hour. After 2-3 hours, the ice cream gets transferred to an ice cream storage container. The longer it stays in the loaf pan, the harder it gets.
Sometimes I really think, all the majority actually need in order to be happy is food and maybe some love.

Anyway, today i think i finally suceeded making my build once work again, and even better than before. I was able to learn some new stuff and actually this is my first fully LED PC, even with ARGB everywhere. All the other specs are far more than cosmetics even but I really hope I am now done for a long time, because the cost was insane.

Someone said a PS5 is huge? Compared to my PC this console is just a tiny toaster.

https:/.../ibb.co/cTnbY2m
Post edited July 31, 2023 by Xeshra
My new Workhorse arrived today (Laptop)
My old one pepsied last week, now i am off to a few days of "playing setup"
XD
Sleeping in a tent, to the sound of strong winds and agitated waves, beneath the weight of six wool blankets. :)