It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: KARMA XD
chevkoch: Dare I ask: something B&B-related?
no XD
Defqon.1 2018 ᕦ(òóˇ)ᕤ
After wanting to do it for ages*, I finally managed to contact CDPR about an issue with the Witcher 3 soundtrack. Now I just hope they'll listen.

* Depression and anxiety make everything harder than it needs to be.
Post edited June 25, 2018 by plagren
plagren: ...
Oh, hi, plagren! Great thanks for earthworms - they're awesome! :D
And good luck with Witcher!
plagren: After wanting to do it for ages*, I finally managed to contact CDPR about an issue with the Witcher 3 soundtrack. Now I just hope they'll listen.

* Depression and anxiety make everything harder than it needs to be.
But because of that, you deserve extra kudo's if you DO it, despite the depression and anxiety! Don't waste good opportunities for giving yourself a pat on the shoulder. I do to, for things that may seem easy for others, but are hard for me. What made me happy, is finding the courage to shower, get dressed and get ready for the day, despite some rough times and various things that take a lot of energy all coming together with still three weeks to go before vacation time.
Three more dogs on my walking route have started to get more comfortable with me. Or at least started to show signs that they won't bark at me each time I walk past. I've made good progress with two little dachshunds and good old puppy talk has started to pique the interest of a particularly loud german shepard.
Matewis: Three more dogs on my walking route have started to get more comfortable with me.
I'll bet!
Matewis: Three more dogs on my walking route have started to get more comfortable with me.
tinyE: I'll bet!
XD Don't make me go and look for that video of the donkey chasing the man with his pants down, because I will!
tinyE: I'll bet!
Matewis: XD Don't make me go and look for that video of the donkey chasing the man with his pants down, because I will!
I've been chased by donkeys! :D

No comment on the condition of my pants at the time.
low rated
Finally, the blind lady called Justice, suddenly decided to stand up for its name, for once! Win for Donald's cause!
Post edited June 26, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
A sweet tiki mug I received from a former co-worker.
YergNogard: A sweet tiki mug I received from a former co-worker.
Are you drinking spiced rum out of it right now? :D
deleted
low rated
Fairfox: i thought you swore off politics 'coz it gets you banned an' coz you act liek an ass when you do it
What politics? Donald from Quack Shot :D I got the remaster :P
Post edited June 26, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Bradley, you're such a fucking coward.

You come in here with the specific goal of getting a rise out of people by expounding on your bigoted hate mongering ideology, but make sure you leave your posts just vague enough so that when the shit hits the fan and or someone calls you out on it, you can pull back and say "Wasn't me!"

Just like your idol. He gave all these horrific orders and committed all these horrific crimes, but he never actually used his own hands or put his own name on anything so as to keep him clear of any guilt or responsibility.

There are a lot of people in here who share your same despicable ideals, and while they make me sick, they at least stand by what they say and have the guts to face and bare the repercussions of them. You don't even begin to have enough of a spine to do the same.

'Stop harassing me! It's just a Lambda symbol!'

Pull the other one Brad, it plays Jingle Bells.
Post edited June 27, 2018 by tinyE