It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Telika: ...
Could you explain a bit, please? I'm not sure if I understand correctly your point of view.
STAND BACK!
ciemnogrodzianin: Could you explain a bit, please? I'm not sure if I understand correctly your point of view.
It's "oh noes europe is being destroyed by waves of immigrants who are ruining its blood and identity and corrupting society into multicultural chaos with the help of intellectual liberals castrating our manly traditional values we are doomed" versus "oh noes europe is being destroyed by the rise of anti-intellectual identitary movements glorifying authoritarian anti-parliamentary regimes and reactionary models of discriminatory societies we are doomed". Cue to "no, you !" and "no, you !" and also "no, you!".

And that's, in a nutshell, the public debates of last century's inter-war Europe.

(But what I meant mainly, is that it makes nonspecific "Things are so bad. - I know, right?" exchanges pretty funny.)
Post edited May 27, 2018 by Telika
Thank you. Not sure if I'd agree with such a simplified models and I'd rather look for different analogies with interwar (if any), but thanks for the explanation :)
Paradoks: Towards an inevitable doom, like the rest of Europe. It's depressing, but at the moments like these I really am glad that I live where I do.
ciemnogrodzianin: Well said. It fills me with some hope that there are still a lot of people who think in this way.
Actually you both made me happy. I might be not always here, but I'm always glad where I was born.
Spent yesterday rearranging one of the shop spaces, realizing that I had previously arranged in some inefficiencies. About half done but it looks like this will work out a fair bit better than before. I think I'll get more storage space in the bargain, too.

After we get the solar set up, I need to look into humidity control on the first floor. Was sitting at 80% yesterday, so even though it's naturally cool in the building temperature-wise it still wasn't particularly comfortable in there. Nice thing is that with the solar PV installed, we'll be able to run the dehumidification stuff 'for free'.

Hope to be farming electrons in the next couple weeks.
After 3 years of searching, I was able to finally find a first-party PlayStation 1 memory card so that I can save PS1 games on my PS2, instead of bothering to try to set up a PC emulator without having a legal copy of the bios.

Also was able to find a used DVD of Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 2 without paying $60 USD.
The Cup Final starts tonight and the Captain of the Capitals has 339 more goals than the Golden Knights franchise.
My rep is the same forwards as it is backwards. :D
Agony is coming at GOG, both DRM-Free and Censor-Free! Now i know what i am going to play for summer and where the hell i am going on vacation... Whee!
Post edited June 01, 2018 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Finally weekend, I seriously need some sleep. >.<
Just tested Hollow Knight again, and the game does appear to be playable on my system now (previously I was getting enough input lag to make the game unplayable); I guess the update that came some time ago fixed that.

(Should I play it?)
More Like what made me UN-Happy today.

The realisation that I'm one year older and one year closer to the grave!

Like as if my life means much anyway.

(*Sigh*)
Post edited June 02, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: ...
Happy Birthday!
And - always look on the bright side of life, ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ;)
fr33kSh0w2012: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Happy Birthday!
And - always look on the bright side of life, ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ;)
Yeah I'll be dead soon enough and all my games will be unfinished!
Post edited June 02, 2018 by fr33kSh0w2012