It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eksasol: Yeah my friend told me something like that too and I told him to fuck off, because as far as I see monarch butterfly is more threatened than spiders.
People like to look at the supposed Butterfly Effect as a negative thing, like it's going to set off a chain reaction of increasingly terrible events. I prefer to believe it will go the other way, leading to long-lasting peace, and global friendship and prosperity. : )
eksasol: Yeah my friend told me something like that too and I told him to fuck off, because as far as I see monarch butterfly is more threatened than spiders.
It was still extremely reckless of you to risk those hands of yours to a spider bite.
dtgreene: .
Li'l Miss Dee, sat in a tree,

Li'l Miss Dee, just couldn't see,

Kleetus looked for her, but then,

He couldn't find Deatrice again.
this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gt5cEY6PKw
Her boobs are distracting.
eksasol: Her boobs are distracting.
I counted six freckles on her boobies.
Black Friday menace is over, at last! Back to regular life and all...
Not today, but I got some nice shopping done Friday and Saturday; I even bought a couple things!
Black Eyeday was a cinch for us. Stopped at a local-ish brewery's store, a butcher shop for Apple Cinnamon Bacon Ends, and popped into a dairy / creamery that specializes in Gouda.

That's it for my shopping. Got some donations to make for the rest of it. Er, should probably find something for the wife.
HereForTheBeer: Stopped at a local-ish brewery's store, a butcher shop for Apple Cinnamon Bacon Ends, and popped into a dairy / creamery that specializes in Gouda.
I would like to go shopping with you and hold hands.
Discovering that the dress I bought recently has pockets. I was not expecting that!
GOG gifted me Witcher 3 GOTY edition
eksasol: Her boobs are distracting.
Kleetus: I counted six freckles on her boobies.
LMAO That made my day.
Cuteness time, adorable li'l piggies want to play:
Just received my order of Domino's pizza, and this ain't no ordinary pizza.

It's stuffed crust, so cheesy and stuffy.
Attachments: