It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Something is wrong...
Post edited May 06, 2016 by Arean
Season 9 of Dr Who has been uploaded to Netflix Belgium so that will be my little pleasure on future rainy evenings ^o^
I've noticed that I seem to have more energy lately. I think it might be the thyroid medication my doctor put me on a few months ago.
I had fun doing a study group for the upcoming exams with 2 of my friends.
Apollo 11 in VR.
I just bought myself a cheap, yet delicious hot-dog from gas station, then went to McDonalds and proudly ate my gas-station-hot-dog. In your face, McDonalds!
Post edited May 07, 2016 by Dessimu
Dessimu: I just bought myself a cheap, yet delicious hot-dog from gas station, then went to McDonalds and proudly ate my gas-station-hot-dog. In your face, McDonalds!
LOL, once i did something similar... I bought a pita-gyros (local junk food with pork and french fries sandwich style), then walked into a "Goodies" store (something like a Mc-Donalds look-alike, but locally), sat down on one table without ordering ANYTHING at all (i even had the can of coke with me from the Gyros store), then i started enjoying my Pita with Gyros by munching them proudly, exhibitionist-style. Not 1,5 years later, "Goodies" made their own version of Gyros (tortilla-wrapped instead of Pita)!
After months of cold and rain (starting to think we're getting one of George R R Martin's winters) we've skipped straight to summer. :D
Stacked some fire wood, planted some spinach, rolled some smokes, kicked up the jams and can now spend the evening drinking and enjoying the wonders of nature and the universe.
Finally decided to make an offer for a local property that is again up for sale. Meets all of the criteria we need for a home and business. It's a few miles out in the country away from the village we live in now, bringing all of the country stuff that comes with it. So this will create a bit of a change in lifestyle but it could really help the business and it's quite a beautiful piece of property. The wife got on board faster than I did so it's good that we're both in tune on this.
Dessimu: I just bought myself a cheap, yet delicious hot-dog from gas station, then went to McDonalds and proudly ate my gas-station-hot-dog. In your face, McDonalds!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: LOL, once i did something similar... I bought a pita-gyros (local junk food with pork and french fries sandwich style), then walked into a "Goodies" store (something like a Mc-Donalds look-alike, but locally), sat down on one table without ordering ANYTHING at all (i even had the can of coke with me from the Gyros store), then i started enjoying my Pita with Gyros by munching them proudly, exhibitionist-style. Not 1,5 years later, "Goodies" made their own version of Gyros (tortilla-wrapped instead of Pita)!
Of course you did.
Tauto: Of course you did.
How do YOU know and with all that certainty, too?
The first Guilty Gear came out in 1998.

Today, after almost 20 freakin' years, I finally understood that Zato-1 is a reference to Zatoichi.

*facepalm*

But I'm happy, nevertheless, for understanding why the character has such a weird name.
Post edited May 08, 2016 by Falci
Falci: The first Guilty Gear came out in 1998.

Today, after almost 20 freakin' years, I finally understood that Zato-1 is a reference to Zatoichi.

*facepalm*

But I'm happy, nevertheless, for understanding why the character has such a weird name.
Is the Zatoichi Bo (not Bow; you don't shoot arrows with it) found in some Wizardry games (including Wizardry 8), by any chance, a reference to Zatoichi? (If it helps, in Wizardry 8 this weapon is classified as a quarterstaff, is only usable by Samurai and Monks, and can be used to cast Blinding Flash.)

(I have actually never heard of Zatoichi, to be honest.)
Tauto: Of course you did.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: How do YOU know and with all that certainty, too?
I know everything.