It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Finally finding the time to introduce my new baby to the household...

My PS4...
CARICATUREKILB: Finally finding the time to introduce my new baby to the household...

My PS4...
Oh you think you're happy now, but it's going to be waking you up every hour during the night to be fed and changed! :P
This machine installation is still being a PITA, but we finally placed the last large piece today - reason to celebrate.
Almost losing hope with the Insomnia sale but some helpful GOGers helping me around GOG's payment processor issue. This community's great. <3
Why the Sleepy Sheep Insomnia Sale of course :)
Picked up some old books that i have been looking for.
CARICATUREKILB: Finally finding the time to introduce my new baby to the household...

My PS4...
tinyE: Oh you think you're happy now, but it's going to be waking you up every hour during the night to be fed and changed! :P
I have only fed it once, at that was a large dosage of Bloodborne.
Since then it hasn't needed a change.
I think it will grow into a very disturbed child of time.
Lots of lovely games on sale;)
ScotchMonkey: Picked up some old books that i have been looking for.
*whispers in commanding yet soothing voice*

You weren't looking for those old books.

They were looking for you.

LOl.
The first freighter of the year just went by which for us marks the end of winter.

Okay so it's freezing out and we are expecting five inches of snow tonight, it's still summer in the Keweenaw as of right now! :P
This made me happy today
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway/post3432
2nd day into a long weekend:)
I had a really plucking delicious cookie.
The fact that it's my bday
cosminm: The fact that it's my bday
Happy b-day! :-)
*lights some fireworks*