It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today was a fairly decent day at work. The reason is because the supervisor I despise could not show up. The reason was cause he fell asleep at the wheel and crashed his car. He is doing alright medically and I would not wish for him to get hurt or killed but he's been on my back for no real good reason other than the fact that he didn't not like my style of checking boxes even though my style is more effective than his style.
Two senior citizens checked in today and, desperate to relax, dove into a really expensive bottle of scotch. They are sloshed right now. XD
If tinyE is happy, then i am the most happy person in this universe! At long last, he is happy!!! I am happy for him, too!!! No more bites and hissing!!! Yay!!!
Post edited July 17, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Today's the first day of my summer holiday! Some weeks to mentally recover from a year of trying to make this world a better place, for now try NOT caring about the world for some weeks and finally in august I go on vacation with my parents.

mental role-model for the coming months: not Atlas, but a herder's girl sitting by the lake-side with a flute - though they tend to get seduced by gods, I'm not really quite sure I want that.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by DubConqueror
My local grocery store is now stocking Strawberry Milk! XD

That shit is the BOMB OMG
Heatwave (by swiss standards, but still).

Storm incoming.

Strong sun, but dark clouds on the horizon, and series of thunder booms echoing from there. Approaching. Coming to stay for the whole weekend according to some forecasts.

Much welcome.
Enjoying hot "goodies" that i really shouldn't at present, or wouldn't in the past...
Post edited July 17, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
That Shenmue III is the highest funded Kickstarter videogame.
A couple of things, first of which is posting on this forum again after taking a break from it. I'm not sure how long it'll last, but it's nice to get back into it for however long that'll be. Another is while I was out shopping, I helped a middle-aged woman retrieve her merchandise when she forgot to grab it after check out. I helped a new player in Fallen London reduce her nightmares when no one else would (that one is probably going to sound quite foreign to anyone not aware of the game, it's quite addicting on mobile). Purchasing a game during this weekend's promo. Finally, reminiscing on spending time with my friends last weekend by looking at a picture I took when one of them was playing Banjo-Kazooie while the rest of us watched and talked. I'll probably edit this with the pic when I get the chance.

Edit: Picture time! Can you catch a ninja bear in the background? :P It's on top of the speaker on the right of the pic but it may be too dark to see. Taken on my phone, it's a bit blurry but Banjo is hit by a bull, a Kodak moment if you will while trying to capture a gameplay moment when my friend was playing. The TV is a widescreen but the view settings were made to make it more square.
Attachments:
banjo_1.jpg (210 Kb)
Post edited July 20, 2015 by shadowrgog
In Fallout 3, I've collected all skill bobbelheads. On top of that, I've reached level 30 and so could (and did) pick the Perfect perk. The remaining 3 ability bobbelheads that I haven't collected yet, can bring my Vault dweller's Endurance, Charisme and Agility to a perfect 10.
Awesomely nice and generous people of this community of course!!! mchack gave my the game he won from _Slaugh_'s most recent kick-ass giveaway. I love you people!
Economic crisis has some interesting, happy aftereffects, too... Greek girls, which is very rare, started appearing in various infamous webcam pages/chats, lately, making accounts and more importantly, housing interesting sessions/performance... I was always sad, because up until recently, only foreign girls would do these types of things and play with others online. Local beauties would never, ever, for any reason, do things like that (at least online, because offline, all you need to convince others is skill). Also, greek girls, have always had the "icecube" and "iceberg" reputation and for good reason, mind that... Now i can enjoy them too, a true feast for the eyes, besides the european, latin and asian beauties that are already well established in sites like those (but i will omit which ones).

Hopefully, besides the need for the tip, they are going to become more playful and enjoy the small, simple joys life has to offer, to open minded folks... "Tradition" and "religion" have always made a mess of people and their psychology/physiology, this side.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Economic crisis has some interesting, happy aftereffects, too... Greek girls, which is very rare, started appearing in various infamous webcam pages/chats, lately, making accounts and more importantly, housing interesting sessions/performance... I was always sad, because up until recently, only foreign girls would do these types of things and play with others online. Local beauties would never, ever, for any reason, do things like that (at least online, because offline, all you need to convince others is skill). Also, greek girls, have always had the "icecube" and "iceberg" reputation and for good reason, mind that... Now i can enjoy them too, a true feast for the eyes, besides the european, latin and asian beauties that are already well established in sites like those (but i will omit which ones).

Hopefully, besides the need for the tip, they are going to become more playful and enjoy the small, simple joys life has to offer, to open minded folks... "Tradition" and "religion" have always made a mess of people and their psychology/physiology, this side.
To be honest, I just wish you would also learn to appreciate the beauty of transgender woman (those who are assigned male at birth) and not let the fact that they are trans bother you. Jenny Hiloudaki, for instance. (Enter her name in Google Image search for a bunch of nice pictures of her. Note that not every picture that comes up is of her, but many of them are.)

Anyway, I am happy that transgender people are gaining acceptance. When somebody withdrew a $100k Girl Scout donation for transphobic reasons, people stepped up and donated (via indiegogo) over triple that amount. Similarly, in the Meagan Taylor arrest, people have donated enough money to pay her bail. Also, Caitlyn Jenner got a lot of positive responses when she publicly came out on the Vanity Fair cover.

I am also happy about the recent SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage. Yes, it only affects the US (and doesn't apply to Indian reservations), but it is a good step and will send a message to other countries. (Unfortunately, I don't see Russia changing its stance anytime soon, but Greece might.)
dtgreene: To be honest, I just wish you would also learn to appreciate the beauty of transgender woman (those who are assigned male at birth) and not let the fact that they are trans bother you. Jenny Hiloudaki, for instance. (Enter her name in Google Image search for a bunch of nice pictures of her. Note that not every picture that comes up is of her, but many of them are.)

Anyway, I am happy that transgender people are gaining acceptance. When somebody withdrew a $100k Girl Scout donation for transphobic reasons, people stepped up and donated (via indiegogo) over triple that amount. Similarly, in the Meagan Taylor arrest, people have donated enough money to pay her bail. Also, Caitlyn Jenner got a lot of positive responses when she publicly came out on the Vanity Fair cover.

I am also happy about the recent SCOTUS ruling on same sex marriage. Yes, it only affects the US (and doesn't apply to Indian reservations), but it is a good step and will send a message to other countries. (Unfortunately, I don't see Russia changing its stance anytime soon, but Greece might.)
Ok, my bad! Cheers and hugs! As i posted lately, LGBT, i support them. I used to not like them before and i apologize on that, but things happened and i support them. Not fully, though and not for the "having a thing for them", but still, i consider them allies (the enemy of my enemy is still my friend)! Some things that hider and oppress ALL people (straight included) must perish and this movement has a big chance of accomplishing at least that.
Post edited July 21, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
The community support for LesterKnight.