It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Killing Floor 2

Detroit: Become Human
I'm playing Redline (1999 fps/car combat). It's rather clunky/buggy but wouldn't be too bad if there were some difficulty settings (the shooting isn't too tough but trying to hit other cars and avoid getting hit yourself can be pretty rough). As it is now I'm probably going to cheat for the rest of the game using ammo cheats, occasionally godmode.
Not playing a game atm... I'm finishing my Launchbox library and sharing the virtual boxes I made: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/unofficial_dvd_covers_for_gog_com_games/post2592
Still playing Mad Max. I think I'm getting close to finishing it, but I might stick with it for a bit and clean up some of the map. Or maybe I'll finish it and move on to something else. I don't know. It's kind of relaxing to just drive somewhere and beat up whomever you run into.
Playing Yakuza 0 now. I needed this one since it's been a really shitty month. I love the combat, smashing bicycles over people's heads, and doing the goofy side activities like the karaoke and dance battles. I'm always impressed that the games all take place in the same setting, so although it changes slightly over time, if you've played one game, you already know the basic street layouts.
FINALLY!!!!

The knock on Two Point Hospital was how easy it is, but I just spent two weeks going for a 3 star rating on one of the early hospitals AND FINALLY JUST NOW GOT IT!

Thank god. I was getting beyond sick of the place and the setting.
Started a fresh new run, Titan Quest Anniversary, with all DLC. Want to see the patches and if possible, notice differences.
War Thunder. Recently updated my PC and now this game looks sick
BF2.
BStone: BF2.
Dang! Now I want to play that too (if you meant Battlefield 2).
BStone: BF2.
Themken: Dang! Now I want to play that too (if you meant Battlefield 2).
Yeah,

You can still play via BF2Hub.com. :)
I have defeated the last form of Sword Dancer in Tales of Symphonia. And I have for the first time cleared all of the advanced coliseum fights. Hardest for me was Regal and Colette. Moist other characters including Raine and Genis were just a breeze.

Next goal is Abyssion, then grind Kratos to level 100 and finish game on Hard or Mania difficulty for respective trophies, to achieve all of my goals for the current playthrough.
Post edited August 04, 2019 by MMLN
The Bluecoats: North vs South
(Would've bought it on GOG, but oh well, a 1€ Steam key it is...)
Fun remake of the original, though I wish they kept the platforming sections of the fort and train.
I remember playing the MS-DOS VGA version back in the 90s - but I can't find that one online anywhere. No matter, the Amiga version works fine!
More Tales of Symphonia on PS3 and Abyssion and Final Bosses of Forbidden Anamnesis are defeated :) 8 more levels to go for Kratos, and I will try to go for the final boss on higher difficulty :)

Getting closer to one more finished game this year :)
Heroes of Hammerwatch
Treasure Adventure World
Train Valley

Each of them is pretty darn good to scratch a specific itch...