It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Right now I'm playing SOMA. Enjoying it a lot so far.
Mindustry

It's described as a sandbox tower defense game. In my opinion it can be compared with Factorio but the game is less complex and therefore more fast paced. It's freeware and can also be played in the browser.

https://anuke.itch.io/mindustry

and

Cheap Golf

It's described as a sort of low-poly minigolf. I have to wonder how addicting this game is.

https://pixeljam.itch.io/cheap-golf
I just finished "The Way"...

* * * SPOILERS * * *

Whoever of the developers thought that a bullet hell final boss fight or that fucking slide with spikes was a good idea, should be kicked in the nuts!
viperfdl: I just finished "The Way"...

* * * SPOILERS * * *

Whoever of the developers thought that a bullet hell final boss fight or that fucking slide with spikes was a good idea, should be kicked in the nuts!
I just started playing this last night. I guess I've got something to look forward to!

I'm in the early going of Batman: Arkham Origins. It's basically the same thing but somehow it all feels just a bit off. I guess the different studio really does make a difference :) That said, the Terminator fight is the best boss battle I've played so far in the series.
I finished RiME.

I wasn't ready for that.

But what a beautiful experience it was.
There are moments in life where you just feel fed up with videogames, and none seem to have any appeal to you anymore.

This is not one of these moments.

Rimworld, The Signal from Tolva, Bounty Train, The Painscreek Killings, Apotheon, Blood Money, Crookz, Goetia, Egypt Old Kingdom, Darkwood, Nightmares from the Deep and I' on the verge of reinstalling Steamworld Heist. Yaaarh. Gameygamey.

Really need it these days.
Dragon Age Origins.
Dungeon Keeper 2. On second-last area I think.
Now playing Simon the Sorcerer. Another game from my childhood that I get to rediscover thanks to GOG.
I forgot how good AoM is.
A true classic.

A lot of people have called the HD makeover versions on Steam a cash grab but I need to disagree. Worth every penny.
tinyE: I forgot how good AoM is.
A true classic.

A lot of people have called the HD makeover versions on Steam a cash grab but I need to disagree. Worth every penny.
I played AOM to death back in the day. It had the best official campaign by Ensemble Studios, as well as the best scenario editor, so it also had the best fan-made scenarios.

Choosing a minor god every time you age up... What a fantastic idea!

Do you have any opinions on the new Chinese "expansion" they released? My impression (and some feedback I read) was that it looked like an amateur mod, but I haven't tried it myself.
tinyE: I forgot how good AoM is.
A true classic.

Caesar.: I played AOM to death back in the day. It had the best official campaign by Ensemble Studios, as well as the best scenario editor, so it also had the best fan-made scenarios.

Choosing a minor god every time you age up... What a fantastic idea!

Do you have any opinions on the new Chinese "expansion" they released? My impression (and some feedback I read) was that it looked like an amateur mod, but I haven't tried it myself.
I haven't started it yet; replaying the game from the beginning.

I liked most of the additional campaigns they added to AOE 2 when they did this makeover, so I'm sure it will be fine.
Dalek Hack

http://dalekhack.microbit.org/

Yeah, not exactly Tomorrow Corporation...
Going on a massive old RTS binge, redoing all of my faves.

When is the last time anyone played Empire Earth? What are the resolutions for it? Last time I played it I think I was still using the old standard non WS monitor.
Just finished Black Mirror 2: not quite as good as the first one but still enjoyable.
Never too hard, just a couple of times it's got a bit too much pixel hunting.
Now onto the third.