It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Empire Deluxe Combined Edition

https://killerbeesoftware.itch.io/empire-deluxe-combined-edition

It's a nice turbased strategy game with a lot of game options, level and scenario editors and the possibility to do some modding.
Post edited November 15, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
I'm about to rage quit the Asian addon for Age of Mythology.

I'm on easy and getting the shit beat out of me. I beat the original game on hard with nowhere near this much trouble.
Actually, I'm really into Minecraft these days and trying out some mods which I never played before.
I like the Vanilla-Stuff, but I'm also keen to mods which doesn't interfere with the structure of the game itsself (e.g. new recipes, blocks, mobs etc.), like JourneyMap, Lightlevel Display etc. Same as in Skyrim (don't punch me :D)

Besides that, I'd tried Orwell (Keeping an eye of you) a couple of days ago but can't get really used to it. I mean, the interface etc. is really, really nice done, but the gameplay itsself is during first time really confusing and felt like linear railroad-puzzling.
Also, I hadn't really much attention paid on the massive amount of text displayed and it was/is really cheesy to hightlight the bits and pieces necessesary for progressing the game. There's no revelation at all. Very dissapointing :-(

Also theres a little blasting through some games in my retropie setup as warm-up for the xmas holidays playing with my brother :-) (Great Giana Sisters, Summer/California/you name it/ Games, Super Mario Stuff etc.)
tinyE: I beat the original game on hard with nowhere near this much trouble.
You didn't. Your younger self did. TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAMER.
tinyE: I beat the original game on hard with nowhere near this much trouble.
Telika: You didn't. Your younger self did. TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAMER.
Ummmm, I played the original yesterday. :P
Telika: You didn't. Your younger self did. TOTALLY DIFFERENT GAMER.
tinyE: Ummmm, I played the original yesterday. :P
You were YOUNG back then.
tinyE: Ummmm, I played the original yesterday. :P
Telika: You were YOUNG back then.
I think I figured it out. The DLC is fan made and it seems to have been made by someone who isn't pure RTS fan. Everything is SPEED and most of the levels are siege levels which typically number 1 or 2 for any RTS game, but this is loaded with them. And even on the non siege levels. EVERY SECOND OF EVERY LEVEL you are being bombarded by dozens and dozens of enemies.

Also, the levels aren't designed well. The other AOM scenarios had pretty good path-finding, but the dorks who made these maps cluttered them up with WAAAAAY to many rocks and odd corners. I keep sending it troops but they never make it because they get stuck on the corner of a wall or something. :P

AND I just looked at the DLC reviews on Steam. Alas, I am not alone. :D

I played the main AOM. I'm good. Uninstalling to make some room on my teeny tiny hard drive. :D
Post edited November 16, 2018 by tinyE
I have been going through a zombie phase with Deadrising 3 on PC and the 4th one on my PS4. I might switch to Sacred 3 because I just finished Deadrising and just kinda goofing around with a 2nd playthrough.
Still trudging through Arkham Origins. It's not that I'm not having fun, but I do think I'm getting a little burnt out on these games. I had this idea that I'd play through the whole series - why I don't know because I almost never play games that way - but I'll probably have to take a little break before I try out Arkham Knight.
andysheets1975: Still trudging through Arkham Origins. It's not that I'm not having fun, but I do think I'm getting a little burnt out on these games. I had this idea that I'd play through the whole series - why I don't know because I almost never play games that way - but I'll probably have to take a little break before I try out Arkham Knight.
I hear you... Though Origins was made by different team (Warner bros where the two "real" Arkham are Rocksteady) it really shwoed, the game felt crammed with filler content, still i recall some cool bosses and scenes. Seeing my bro playing Knight i can tell it seem overly focused on riddles and the batmobile, but the last of Rocksteady Arkham nontehless... Still trying to build interest and time for this one as well.
Just finished Subterrain and won the final battle only because the game bugged. The game designer really has a thing for bullet sponges...
While the game reminded me of Alien Breed, it doesn't even get close to AB in being fun. At least for me.
Tried playing X3 Terran Conflict... but the start is so ungodly slow I don't think I'll be sticking with it.
viperfdl: Just finished Subterrain and won the final battle only because the game bugged. The game designer really has a thing for bullet sponges...
While the game reminded me of Alien Breed, it doesn't even get close to AB in being fun. At least for me.
Have you tried Darkwood? Haven't tried Subterrain yet, but the perspective and lightning reminds me a lot of it. The gameplay is much more survival-horror than action-horror though.
viperfdl: Just finished Subterrain and won the final battle only because the game bugged. The game designer really has a thing for bullet sponges...
Matewis: Have you tried Darkwood? Haven't tried Subterrain yet, but the perspective and lightning reminds me a lot of it. The gameplay is much more survival-horror than action-horror though.
I have Darkwood but because I have always played it with permadeath so far, I haven't finished it yet.
Finally going for a finish on Caesar III. So far I understand why Pharaoh is considered better and more polished. I really want to figure out some way to mod Caesar to give it the walker block that's in Pharaoh. I can have fifty Prefects next to my neighborhood and still wind up with fires all over the place or I have to create really weird road networks.