It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grim Dawn - Ashes of Malmouth
np: Star Trek Elite Force II
It's fun, but I wish there was more interaction with the environment, and a minimap! - like in the first game.
Someone should make a Star Trek (post-TOS, reboot movies not included) narrative-driven RPG! A point&click adventure would be fine too - though I found A Final Unity a bit disappointing...
I guess that's just wishful thinking... at least (maybe) until there's a new tv show.
Post edited July 22, 2018 by teceem
M.A.X.

It's a really complex, turnbased strategy game.

I already owned this game back in the days. But I was too young to understand how the gameplay really works. So I put it away. I think it was on a CD which was included in a gaming magazine. The CD got lost.
I'm very happy that I found it here, many years later. Now that I'm a bit older and wiser I retried to play this game and immediately fell in love. This game is superb.
Post edited July 25, 2018 by Silverhawk170485
I'm playing forum right now and while it's not as exciting as i hoped it's still something atleast.
Tried Grim Dawn. Didn't enjoy it too much, as it felt too much like Titan Quest. So now it's back to Might & Magic 6 (testing new Greyface patch), while waiting for Divinity Original Sin II's big August patch to arrive.
Trying to get back into the flow of The Escapists. It's an amazing game but it takes a while to get used to, even if you played it before. There is a certain technique and pace that is very unique to it.
Everytime I finish some big game, I mean the one from "wanted to finish it for years" I get myself hit by some kind of boredom and hollowness feeling where even good games give no fun. Can't explain it.

Anyway - testing some games before focusing on that one title to beat.
What do we get....
Call of Chernobyl, but this time one of the many Misery mixtures. No idea why but people went nuts with Misery+Call of Chernobyl that cause some project to be made.
If there is one CoCh+Misery project to recommend for new people - it would be Anomaly. Little to no nonsense, inventory is not cluttered (yet still a lot of items to collect).

Got Divinity - Original Sin 2, first game that I got with almost no discount (-30% is not a promotion, be real). Got plan to do Lone Wolf mode on the 1st playthrough but quickly dropped it despite tempting bonuses.

Testing other mods (they still dominate on my HDD) - Deus Ex Nihilum new Edition, XPirateZ (that new font is terrible and other options are not better), Ultimate Apocalypse for Dawn of War Soulstorm...
Finally getting into Divinity: Original Sin. It's very impressive so far, although I'm still getting the hang of things. Got through an encounter that was giving me a bit of trouble last night, won, and then got killed before I had a chance to save, so I lost my progress. I hate it when that happens - I think games quick-save so often these days that I didn't realize that you really ought to manually save in this game whenever you do something right.

The Pet Pal skill is very amusing. Talking to rats can give some good hints about secret doors and stuff.
The Witcher 3 which i've been playing on and off over the last 18 months and i'm nowhere close to finishing the main game as of yet.
Oblivion: Knights of the Nine
Got back to Yakuza Zero, for some reason I couldn't get into it the first time.
I decided to start another 'campaign' yesterday and I'm having a blast! Bought Yakuza Kiwami today which I'll start immediately after I've beaten Zero.
errr..... currently playing bloodborne... actually really enjoying it
I just finished Megadimension Neptunia VIIR and It was Ok IFI did alot things that went forwards and backwards at the same time. Which reminds me GOG has yet to see other Neptunia titles than just the Rebirth series.

My next game maybe Mary Skelter Nightmares or Ys IV Memories of Celceta.
Post edited July 28, 2018 by Fender_178
I’ve gotten really into Saint's Row 2 and have discovered what’s fun and what I can/should avoid, because it’s not fun. Will probably play it until completion and then I’m back to the other old game that I’ve started – Arx Fatalis.

Haven’t come very far in Arx Fatalis, just got the troll strike quest and had to look some things up in a youtube video. There, I see all kinds of spells and hidden items I’ve missed that people have already acquired. I only have a spell that lights torches, but people are already blasting fireballs at enemies, so I feel like a caveman looking at people wearing jetpacks and wondering where they got such advanced stuff from.

It feels like I’m not experiencing all that the game can give me, but I hate walkthroughs, hate spoiling the surprise of discovery. My backlog and good-not-great impression of Arx Fatalis makes it hard to motivate the multiple playthroughs that would probably be required to find/experience everything.
Super Meat Boy on the Nintendo Switch to relax.