It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sanscript: No wonder since they rather want to sell the one that costs 3 times more... or you can get it somewhere else.
tinyE: someone just PMd me that it might be coming here so I'll wait for now.

I really want something new, well new for me, this morning, to maybe cheer me up, so I just snagged Arkham Asylum. Not my usual cup of tea, but something different, a pick me up.
Really? Are we talking about the the LE or the SE version? Anyway, that would be an instant buy from me.

What would cheer you up? I do have Shadow Warrior 1 and 2 laying around...
tinyE: someone just PMd me that it might be coming here so I'll wait for now.

I really want something new, well new for me, this morning, to maybe cheer me up, so I just snagged Arkham Asylum. Not my usual cup of tea, but something different, a pick me up.
sanscript: Really? Are we talking about the the LE or the SE version? Anyway, that would be an instant buy from me.

What would cheer you up? I do have Shadow Warrior 1 and 2 laying around...
and of course, Arkham Asylum won't start. Crashing on startup. :P

refunding it
If there is a fix I really don't feel liking digging any more than I have.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by tinyE
The Alice games would cheer me up. All Alice games on GOG.com would cheer me up a lot. I need to drag myself back to work. No games for me no nope nooo.
Post edited April 22, 2018 by Themken
Just finished Geneforge last night. Or rather, came within 99.99% of finishing it, since the game had its one and only crash at the point where it was giving the end-of-game wrap-up. Supposedly there are several different endings based on stuff you did, and I'll guess mine is middle of the road. The game itself was okay for me.

Not sure what to play next.

Still need to finish Privateer 2 but it looks like the story path got messed up - I can't access a location that should be open to me now, so this may require rolling back a few saves.

Started one of the campaigns of Arma2, need to wrap that up.

Just remembered I'm in the middle of Red Faction and need to finish that one. Dropped it maybe 4 months back for some reason.

Was playing SotS: The Pit, but the rogue-like part of it was getting old.

Tried to play Kohan that I installed from my CD, but I can't get it running. Might play around with compatibility settings some more, or hit up duckduckgo for some hints.

I'm stuck at some point in Stalker Clear Sky. There's a particular fight that's irritating the hell out of me but maybe I'll try again.

And I'd like to check out Freespace 2 and look into the mod scene.
I am alternating between Torchlight and Starcrawlers. I am quite enjoying the Starcrawlers, but the fights can become very tedious sometimes, so I somehow need to have some click fest in between sessions, to relax and be able to continue with it again.
DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon. It took away my whole evening.
Mostly ESO. I have updated and went back to LOTRO after a 4 year absence....playing their Anniversary content. Other than that, started playing D&D after a 40(!) year absence...playing in 2 Real Life games.

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
Eternal Testing Newbie
Member, The Older Gamers (TOG)
Post edited April 25, 2018 by Dolnor
Dolnor: Mostly ESO. I have updated and went back to LOTRO after a 4 year absence....playing their Anniversary content. Other than that, started playing D&D after a 40(!) year absence...playing in 2 Real Life games.

TQQdles™,

Dolnor Numbwit
Eternal Testing Newbie
Member, The Older Gamers (TOG)
I love ESO to and RuneScape and Path of Exile :)
This game are great and easy to quit https://mmoauctions.com due to the services like this one.
Post edited May 28, 2018 by ciemnyi
Force Unleashed

I can't decide if it's great or if it sucks.
tinyE: I can't decide if it's great or if it sucks.
How about a compromise: It sucks greatly. ;)
tinyE: I can't decide if it's great or if it sucks.
Mr.Mumbles: How about a compromise: It sucks greatly. ;)
I'm leaning toward that, but I just got Force Lightening, which looks promising.
The 2nd play through of Pool of Radiance.
My party (Fighter, Mage-Fighter, Cleric-Fighter, Mage-Fighter-Thief, Cleric, Mage) became level 4-6 and I explored almost all Phlan city except the final boss's castle.
My mage have learned the fire ball spell and at last I can beat that damn trolls in the slum area. lol.
Post edited April 26, 2018 by yoshino
I'm on the verge of quitting Shadow Warrior 2013, and I'm really pissed off about it.

It just doesn't seem to have any of the personality of the original, and something else I just noticed, a lot of parts actually look better if you turn the graphics down. It's like they added all this flash just because they could, never thinking if it would make the game any better.
Post edited April 27, 2018 by tinyE
yoshino: Pool of Radiance
Good luck!
Attachments:
Few days earlier I was playing Fallout 4 on survival difficulty. Spend 100 hours trying to build my village in the Sanctuary and running back and forth the map in power armor. After all that time only thing I can say about this game - it's great Fallout-themed Sims but bad entry in the Fallout franchise.

Recently I've brought Grim Dawn and I'm trying my best not to suck. Still a noob at all that slashing and looting stuff but it slowly comes to me.