It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I am trying to beat Zombie Uprising, not the live game. Everyone should play it hehe. Try finding the game on GOG! It is here, after all... in a manner.
Quite a lot space game theme lately... Starpoint Gemini 2 and Osiris New Dawn.

But i tried to focusing on SPG 2 atm, doing a quest to build my own Titan ship and thinking to buying SPG:Warlord when the game is on sale.
I can't let go of Dark Souls 3

I should be playing Thimbleweed Park

But Dark Souls 3 has had me for over 40 hours now.
With Lock's Quest and Regalia delayed, I'm playing the in-dev version of CrossCode and love it so far. Awesome pixel art, sexy and responsive controls, purple-haired protagonist.
I've been replaying Wizardry 8 lately. Check the Wizardry series subforum for some details on what setups I've come up with, as well as a rather interesting (and nice-looking IMO) screenshot I took.
Currently mostly playing Demon's Souls. I had played it and the first Dark Souls a few years ago but couldn't quite get into it. This time I also didn't quite appreciate the gameplay at first but many hours in I've finally started to "feel it" and am really in love with that game. I'm finally having fun experimenting with different item configurations and using everything at my disposal, be it different types of melee weapons, ranged ones or magic, to overcome the increasingly difficult obstacles. Curiously the online features also still work and there seem to be a lot of people playing the game, which is nice.

Anyway, guess I'll actually finish the whole thing this time and probably give Dark Souls another shot sooner than later.
Okhlos.

Does anyone know what the hell I'm doing!? :P

I understand the point and goal but there is no tutorial. Who is good, bad? What is attack? How?
Are there certain things to look for, inventories? What are those big flashing things that flollow me around and blow up killing half of my mob? How do I avoid them? How am I supposed to kill them without killing my own people?

Any specific things I should destroy, ignore, look for?
I am alternating in between Project CARS and Tales of Xillia 2 Platinum runs. Less trophies needed for ToX2, but much times needed for them, compared to PCARS ones.

Also thinking what game, should I play after I finish ToX2. I have three options Pillars of Eternity, Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory or Tales of Berseria. And having less and less time for gaming :(
I finished Little Nightmares yesterday. Yes, it is a short game. Quite fun though. I love the visual design and the overall creepy atmosphere. It gets a bit disturbing at the end though.

I also completed a playthrough of Hard Reset today. It was... decent. The gameplay was fun enough, but it's all kind of forgettable. The nonsensical story and horrendous voice acting with some of the dumbest dialogue I've heard in a game of late doesn't help the matter though.

I was a few hours into a replay of Dragon Age Origins until I couldn't put up with it anymore. I honestly can't fathom how I completed it when it was still fairly new. I just can't put up with the gameplay anymore. Give me turn-based-combat any day of the week. It's also probably why the old Infinity Engine games in my backlog have by and large stayed untouched. Oh well.

I've played through the first two levels and their bonus stages of de Blob and I'm enjoying it a lot. It's kind of easy, but that's okay. It's really more a relaxing kind of game. I don't foresee myself playing it straight through; I rather expect to jump in and out between other things.
Albion. I really like it a lot
tinyE: Okhlos.

I understand the point and goal but there is no tutorial. Who is good, bad? What is attack? How?
Are there certain things to look for, inventories? What are those big flashing things that flollow me around and blow up killing half of my mob? How do I avoid them? How am I supposed to kill them without killing my own people?

Right click for defend mode - keep the button pressed down during heavier enemy attacks...
WASD - keep your philosopher out of the harms way...
Move your mob to attack with left mouse button and collect more people, and animals ;)
Number keys for special attacks... And you build your mob at checkpoint shops and by destroying everything you find they become more chaotic - which in this game equals better attacks...

The bad guys - everyone who works for the Gods... I think you may have skipped some of the tutorial/intro...
Post edited April 30, 2017 by superstande
tinyE: Okhlos.

superstande: Right click for defend mode - keep the button pressed down during heavier enemy attacks...
WASD - keep your philosopher out of the harms way...
Move your mob to attack with left mouse button and collect more people, and animals ;)
Number keys for special attacks... And you build your mob at checkpoint shops and by destroying everything you find they become more chaotic - which in this game equals better attacks...

The bad guys - everyone who works for the Gods... I think you may have skipped some of the tutorial/intro...
So I should be using mouse/keyboard. The mouse is horrible slow. Is that the game or my PC?
On disc 2 of FF 7. I think I still have a ways to go but it also feels like I'm on the back half of the game now.

I've been playing some random old Atari 800 and C64 games...

Triad is a weird multi-directional shooter. You pick a spot on a Tic-Tac-Toe board and it takes you to a single-screen on which your spaceship has to shoot down whichever enemies were occupying the space. You clear them out then pick another space on the board, repeating until you've taken out three spaces in a row, which then moves you to the next wave (if you die, the bad guys take the space). It's unique but actually kind of boring - Archon got this concept so much better by choosing Chess as a basis over Tic-Tac-Toe.

Battle Through Time is a Moon Patrol rip-off that steals a time travel gimmick from Time Pilot. I like both of those games, so I'm agreeable to this. You start in WWI and each level takes you to a different time period. Planes try to bomb you while you have to hop over holes and shoot boulders in your way, just like Moon Patrol. It's fun but the controls are annoyingly fuzzy - it's often hard for me to tell if my shot is actually going to connect with an enemy despite the aim appearing good. You have to make a perfect hit for it to register.

Realm of Impossibility. One of the classic early EA titles. You run through a maze, avoid monsters by either dodging them or slowing them down by throwing crosses down on the ground, grab a key, and then go back to the entrance. It's a great example of a simple yet compelling game - it moves fast and it's very easy to pick up and play. Graphics are very simple but effective. Also one of the early examples of a 2-player cooperative game. Only problem is that the controls can get a little finicky when you're trying to go up and down a ladder. You could easily remake this today and sell it as an indie game, maybe spruce up the graphics a little, add a thumping soundtrack, and probably do pretty well.
andysheets1975: Time Pilot
One of my top five all-time arcade favorites. The C64 version was pretty damn good, too.
Loved Time Pilot. used to play it at the arcades.

My god was I bad at it!!! :P