It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thief Deadly Shadows. I'm only in the beginning of the 2nd mission (or follow-up after 1st) but it's looking good.
Two Worlds II

I only played through the prolog so far. It's quite decent but i think that i won't enjoy this one as much as the first Two Worlds.
morrowslant: Finished Shadowrun Returns earlier today. Overall, it felt bland with lots of boring filler combat, limited dialogue, linear levels & the final map was very slogtastic.....played as a melee character with at least 1 combat rigger teammate.

I own Shadowrun Dragonfall on gog, don't really have a desire to play it after finishing Shadowrun returns
How are the followup Shadowrun games?
Are there any improvements to the combat system, or the dialogue?
That reminds me that I should continue Shadowrun Dragonfall. But I can tell you that it is a major improvement in term of gameplay, story, writing, dialog, environment and character development.
Plus you have tons of "story" mods for it like the SNES Shadowrun story. So I'd say go for it.

As for me well I'm really having fun with World of Final Fantasy on Vita. It's really charming and fun.
Other than that, still playing FF XIV
morrowslant: I own Shadowrun Dragonfall on gog, don't really have a desire to play it after finishing Shadowrun returns
How are the followup Shadowrun games?
Are there any improvements to the combat system, or the dialogue?
AxHell: That reminds me that I should continue Shadowrun Dragonfall. But I can tell you that it is a major improvement in term of gameplay, story, writing, dialog, environment and character development.
Plus you have tons of "story" mods for it like the SNES Shadowrun story. So I'd say go for it.

As for me well I'm really having fun with World of Final Fantasy on Vita. It's really charming and fun.
Thanks for the response.
Is hacking in the Shadowrun followups skippable?....i mean can you let the NPC do the hacking/not have to interact with the matrix combat.
Being forced to do matrix combat as a non-hacker was one of the more annoying things in Returns for me.

Actual content edit:

Besides Shadowrun Returns, I've been playing Geneforge 1.
Playing as a Shaper, just hit level 7. Am currently exploring the areas around the 2nd servile village Pentil, and figured out that each map has at least 1 usable geneforge canister.
Post edited November 01, 2016 by morrowslant
AxHell: That reminds me that I should continue Shadowrun Dragonfall. But I can tell you that it is a major improvement in term of gameplay, story, writing, dialog, environment and character development.

morrowslant: Thanks for the response.
Is hacking in the Shadowrun followups skippable?....i mean can you let the NPC do the hacking/not have to interact with the matrix combat.
Being forced to do matrix combat as a non-hacker was one of the more annoying things in Returns for me.
I'm afraid I don't have a definitive answer. It's been a year since I last played it. I know that not long after the beginning you recruit a Hacker but I don't know if you can use him to skip matrix combat. Speaking of them, I did some and they were actually pretty fun IMO.
But I can't give a clear answer on that, sorry.
Post edited November 01, 2016 by AxHell
Resident Evil revelations 1

I already completed revelations 2, but this one is tougher, was stuck on Mr Maayyy Day for ages. really enjoying these Resident Evil games.

I also like that Maay Daay Boss, because the music reminds me of The Sorcerer's Apprentice [mickey mouse]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKavDDOTzas

Anyways back to being killed [not as much as in Dark Souls 2 tho]

edit a change of URL this is more like me playing, the other URL was a bit Pro lol :P
Post edited November 05, 2016 by Cavenagh
Titan Quest. Another action Loot-A-Thon, where A) you sell 99%+ of the stuff you find, and B) you have to play multiple times and share loot across gameplays in order to get the cooler stuff (artifacts, complete armor sets).

Sitting at 11 million-plus. Unless there's some stuff coming up toward the end game that will require spending a crap-load of money, I'm retiring a rich adventurer. Might just buy a place on the Aegean and let some younger schlub take over for me.
HereForTheBeer: Titan Quest. Another action Loot-A-Thon, where A) you sell 99%+ of the stuff you find, and B) you have to play multiple times and share loot across gameplays in order to get the cooler stuff (artifacts, complete armor sets).

Sitting at 11 million-plus. Unless there's some stuff coming up toward the end game that will require spending a crap-load of money, I'm retiring a rich adventurer. Might just buy a place on the Aegean and let some younger schlub take over for me.
You can reset your stats and that can be pretty expensive.

And just don't pick up everything. In this game and Diablo, as soon as I get enough money in pocket to buy the occasional health potion I just ignore 90% of the drops.
Post edited November 03, 2016 by tinyE
HereForTheBeer: Titan Quest. Another action Loot-A-Thon, where A) you sell 99%+ of the stuff you find, and B) you have to play multiple times and share loot across gameplays in order to get the cooler stuff (artifacts, complete armor sets).

tinyE: You can reset your stats and that can be pretty expensive.
Haven't looked into that since I'm okay with how things are sitting with 'my guy'. I see those spells are pretty pricey, too. Tried one - the lightning storm thingy - but nothing happened when I used it. A bit of a waste of time and money on that one. Should try another spell sometime... though I admit, doesn't matter which game I play: I hardly ever buy and use one-shot magic.
tinyE: You can reset your stats and that can be pretty expensive.
HereForTheBeer: Haven't looked into that since I'm okay with how things are sitting with 'my guy'. I see those spells are pretty pricey, too. Tried one - the lightning storm thingy - but nothing happened when I used it. A bit of a waste of time and money on that one. Should try another spell sometime... though I admit, doesn't matter which game I play: I hardly ever buy and use one-shot magic.
I hardly ever use magic but with TQ even without magic skill sets can be waaaaaay complex and always cause me a lot of rerouting. You can use any school with has countless different trees, and then you can go multi-school adding more and more trees and more mixing and matching etc etc etc.
HereForTheBeer: Haven't looked into that since I'm okay with how things are sitting with 'my guy'. I see those spells are pretty pricey, too. Tried one - the lightning storm thingy - but nothing happened when I used it. A bit of a waste of time and money on that one. Should try another spell sometime... though I admit, doesn't matter which game I play: I hardly ever buy and use one-shot magic.
tinyE: I hardly ever use magic but with TQ even without magic skill sets can be waaaaaay complex and always cause me a lot of rerouting. You can use any school with has countless different trees, and then you can go multi-school adding more and more trees and more mixing and matching etc etc etc.
I went Hunting and Defense. Maybe not a great combo, though the Hunting skills suit how I play these games; funny that the description even encourages kiting. Probably should have taken something other than Defense - maybe I'll talk to the re-spec guy and see if I can back out of that school entirely. Certainly got the money for it...
Played activly mount and blade original,seems like i am stuck between conquering back at least 1 castle all the time since i can get a fief then,also i am marshall have at least lordly helmet and lordly gauntlet rest is best without any extra additions to armor,decent level,takes rather long before i get a new level,max army size is 133 troops and a cool axe for double handed that does 54 cut damage i think.
Think i am over 500 days ingame time but now i wonder if i should just drop this game and go to warband with a fresh start though i am still very interested in beating the original,learned that increasing village relationship gives you better and more units only now.
And also i am interested in the star wars conquest mod for warband,how do the save games work in mod and can i play that mod in directx 7? Instead of 9,since my card is direct x 8,.1 compatible.
Post edited November 03, 2016 by Fonzer
Geneforge 1 is getting interesting.
Running into more and more references to the geneforge. Unlocked enough skills to use the evolved forms of a few minion-pets, which allowed me to start exploring the north western part of the map.
Western wastes map is frustrating so far, cure pods/spores are required in it.

Did some research on my earlier question about the modern area Shadowrun PC games.
Matrix was tweaked, but is not skippable. All matrix actions must be performed by the player.
Oh well.
Skyrim

I finally started Skyrim this week. Played around 15 hours so far and i like it except for the inventory which is just a mess IMO. It was much better in Morrowind.
Nevertheless i'll probably spend 200+ hours with Skyrim, just as i did with Morrowind and Oblivion. :D
After the Halloween-Sale I played Fran Bow and now I'm playing Soma. When finished Soma I either play Stasis or Outlast.
Post edited November 04, 2016 by viperfdl