It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nox.
And Diablo II.
Face Noir mostly, and it's quite bad. One of the worst games I've ever played, actually--but I'm tenacious.
Post edited July 12, 2015 by thejimz
Paper Sorcerer - A bit simplistic but the core is there, it could be more user friendly with the information that is presented and the menus but well worth the price of admission, the game balance is a bit weird, you can pass the levels with no problem but when comes the boss it becomes too hard because you're underlevel therefore the player needs to visit the catacombs (extra areas) for grinding.

Rocket League - It's fun to play with friends for some laughs but it isn't "the best thing ever" as some want others to believe, the initial days were bad due to the servers not being available but considering that it was offered on ps+ it was to be expected the server problems.
Pillars of Eternity.
I was unsure between starting with a Paladin or a Cipher (read: psionic), but then I chose the former. While the powers of the Cipher are way more interesting, the "Shieldbearer of St. Elcga" is the ultimate diplomat, so I opted for that Paladin sub-class. Honesty, diplomacy and a shower of death to whoever tries to break the rules or doesn't want to resolve things as gentlemen! I always wanted to play a Lawful neutral-like Paladin, but D&D never allowed it.
I am just at the beginning, but for now it plays exactly like the good old Infinity Engine games. I'm loving the hand-drawn maps, that's for sure!

I'm also playing the first Unreal.
The first levels didn't really impress me, but the game design gets better and better as long as you progress. I like to re-paint Na Pali with Skaarj's (Nazi-lizardmen) entrails. The Flak cannon is by far the best brush, by the way; one of the most satisfying weapons I've ever used in any shooter.
Hexyz Force
World of Warcraft, although I only log on to do my daily chores. Most of the time I play Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 3 and Persona 3 FES.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution

I've owned this game since around the time it was released, but shelved it for some reason.

It's freakin' awesome!
The Masterplan and Terraria.

Finished Stalker: Call of Pripyat a week or so back... what a great game. Enjoyed every bit of it.
Been playing Nexus - The Jupiter Incident. I picked this up while it was on sale after watching Totalbiscuit playing it on the GOG livestream.
So far I'm loving it. I've replayed several missions to try to get a better result before going onto the next mission.
Hmm... returned to Diablo 2... again. :-) I guess that game doesn't age. :-D
Bought Return to Castle Wolfenstein for $2 a while back. Pretty good game. Definitely like the old school id gameplay from my old days. Its definately different mechanics and strategy than the newer FPS's. For $2 I'm very happy. Probably about 3/4 done with it now.

Decided to pick up The Old Blood due to enjoying this for $4 today on GMG. Couldnt pass that one up at that price. Got to wait on New Order until it drops in price (I know $15 is plenty cheap, but Im "in between jobs now").
Baldur's Gate EE and prolly Baldur's Gate II EE later
Command & Conquer and Destiny.
POSTAL 2: Paradise Lost

I played ~5 hours so far and it's awesome. More POSTAL 2 madness is always good! :D
CS:GO + Heroes of the Storm + Saints Row 4