It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the last days I'm trying to enjoy Thunderscape but I' m not happy with the combatsystem, the automap is less than useful and the Dwarfmine levels, in which I currently am, are just boring.
Xenonauts and Wolfenstein NWO with Wasteland 2 on hold until I complete one of them (W2 is on second playthrough).
On the PS3, Pro Streets, Skyrim, DA Inquisition

PC: LOTRO, GW, GW2, Tropico 4, Tropico 5
Mount & Blade (yay for freebies!), Din's Curse (just starting to get back into it after dumping it for M&B), and Eador: Genesis (just bought it and started playing it last weekend; still not sure if it's for me). Oh, and the occasional mindless casual game such as Minesweeper. =D
i was playing saints row 4
i finished that earlier today so i will probably chip away at lego lotr lego hobbit and lego marvel superheroes
Divinity II : Ego Draconis. And I like it. It plays like a Bioware game when Bioware still did actual good games :)
Kardwill: Divinity II : Ego Draconis. And I like it. It plays like a Bioware game when Bioware still did actual good games :)
2003 ?
NoNewTaleToTell: Two Worlds. I just spent a good ten minutes fighting a grizzly bear. Just one of its attacks would wipe out 95% of my health bar but I didn't die once, but to be fair that can be attributed to it losing interest in me multiple times more than my awesome skills. I really should start spending my skill points...
I got the sequel thanks to a lovely gift...Have you played that one as well, or is this your first foray into the series?
I've been playing through Saints Row 4 and it's pretty fun in bursts, but I can't play it for more than an hour at a time without getting sick of it.

Playing a bit of Insurgency here and there. The best MP game I've played since Rainbow Six: Raven Shield, but after about 50 hours my interest is waning.

Thinking of starting up something else... Dead State looks like it probably needs another patch or two. Maybe I'll try Torchlight 2 or Trails in the Sky or Freedom Planet.
NoNewTaleToTell: Two Worlds. I just spent a good ten minutes fighting a grizzly bear. Just one of its attacks would wipe out 95% of my health bar but I didn't die once, but to be fair that can be attributed to it losing interest in me multiple times more than my awesome skills. I really should start spending my skill points...
Ragnarblackmane: I got the sequel thanks to a lovely gift...Have you played that one as well, or is this your first foray into the series?
Two Worlds II was actually my intro to the series, but I only played it long enough to reach the point where you're allowed to freely roam the island.
NoNewTaleToTell: Two Worlds II was actually my intro to the series, but I only played it long enough to reach the point where you're allowed to freely roam the island.
So the story did not grab you? I was interested because it looks like a proper throwback rpg, and reminded me of NWN which is still one of my favorite engines.
Kardwill: Divinity II : Ego Draconis. And I like it. It plays like a Bioware game when Bioware still did actual good games :)
Also playing this at the moment. And I wouldn't compare it to Bioware games. It's really strange - shallow and deep at the same time.
NoNewTaleToTell: Two Worlds II was actually my intro to the series, but I only played it long enough to reach the point where you're allowed to freely roam the island.
Finished this one just a while ago. The soundtrack is awesome. Otherwise the game is a mixed bag. Beautiful and yet a little shallow. Big and yet over too soon. And the final battle is shit. Really. But the expansion Pirates of the Flying Fortress is totally worth it (you can continue your character from the main game). It's a lot more focused and though-out and the soundtrack is even more awesome.

The only thing that bothered me was that the main character who is quite taciturn throughout the main game (a trait that I loved!) is a little more talkative and nice. A minor gripe, really.
Ragnarblackmane: So the story did not grab you? I was interested because it looks like a proper throwback rpg, and reminded me of NWN which is still one of my favorite engines.
Actually I set it aside for Saints Row IV, if my memory serves correct, and I never got around to playing it again. Now that I have the first Two Worlds I'll focus on it before giving Two Worlds 2 a dedicated playthrough. .
<span class="bold">Soldiers of Anarchy</span>

I just started playing and it will take a bit to get used to the controls (again). But i love The Fall - Last Days of Gaia and this game is like the unofficial predecessor so i'm looking forward to play it the next few days. :D
Post edited December 13, 2014 by Impaler26