It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, started picking up my 3DS again. Finished one game of the 20 I got from the ambassador program. Started on Yoshi's Island (it's so cute :D ). I'll probably finish that and actually finish System Shock 2.

...Come to think of it, I almost got to the end of Zelda 2 (NES) at the 6th dungeon (I think...) and couldn't figure out how to get any further because I didn't know where to find a key. Ugh, might just start over.
I'm tormenting myself with the glitcherific Temple of Elemental Evil w/Circle of Eight NC mod. Even with all the work put into this game post release, it is chocobloc buggy. Still like it but I understand why many despise ToEE.

Can't wait to finish it so I can start Geneforge 4.
X-Blades, just started so all i can say for now is, nice body girl!
Continuing to plow through the Gold Box D&D games; am not on Secret of the Silver Blades. It's ... I wouldn't call it good, but I do find it vaguely hypnotic. Turn of the sound, put on some music, and kind of lapse into a trance as I explore the mines for a few hours.
Just started Baldur's Gate and am loving it. Though I also started Thief II.....and Gothic. I've also got a backlog of games that will take me a good 3 or 4 months to complete....I need to get out more...
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/request_for_overlord_players_through_lanoi_pro_and_potential_givaway
Dead Linger

Defiance Deluxe Ed

Deus Ex Machina GOTY

FarCry 3: Blood Dragon
(finished the main game, now playing side missions just to hear Michael Biehn's voice gripe about the pointlessness of them)

Real Heroes Firefighter (Firefighting Sim)

Resident Evil 6

Tomb Raider 2013

Walking Dead (Telltale)

Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Alone. In. The. Dark. Series.
AitD 1: 8/10. Good horror, great atmosphere, clunky combat, iritating jumping puzzle near the end.
AitD 2: 3/10 (that Santa will haunt my dreams forever)
AitD 3: 2/10 (how are you supposed to play it without a walkthrough?)
AitD 4: Playing right now, kind of enjoying it after those two abominations.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Novotnus
God of War Collection for the PS3 (again).
Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Wii U.
Assassin's Creed 1 for the PC.

Novotnus: Alone. In. The. Dark. Series.
AitD 1: 8/10. Good horror, great atmosphere, clunky combat, iritating jumping puzzle near the end.
AitD 2: 3/10 (that Santa will haunt my dreams forever)
AitD 3: 2/10 (how are you supposed to play it without a walkthrough?)
AitD 4: Playing right now, kind of enjoying it after those two abominations.
Indeed, I really do think people wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to AitD 2 and 3. They really are dreadful games. The New Nightmare was infinitely better, and even the reboot a few years ago was better than 2 and 3.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by jamyskis
jamyskis: Indeed, I really do think people wear rose-tinted glasses when it comes to AitD 2 and 3. They really are dreadful games. The New Nightmare was infinitely better, and even the reboot a few years ago was better than 2 and 3.
They lack horror, they overuse action \ combat sequences (with terrible mechanics) and the puzzles make no sense. Those two games suck as horror, as adventure games and as action games. And what were they thinking when they went from cthulians to zombie pirates and zombie cowboys in plate armours?
The Last Express

It's a very nice Point&Click Adventure in first person view with a great and complex story. But what makes this Point&Click Adventure special is, that the gameplay is in realtime and therefore also all events happen in realtime.
Post edited May 31, 2013 by Silverhawk170485
Heroes of Might and Magic III campaigns (Thank you KOCollins!)
Disciples 2 campaigns (almost forgot how much I love this game)
Sword of the stars: The pit
A game of dwarfs
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
I was playing Dungeon Keeper for a while until I got sidetracked by PoP '08 a couple of days ago. It's funny, I'm actually enjoying the latter a lot more the second time around. Had it as a rental for PS3 a few years ago and didn't think much of it at the time, and now I'm having a blast. Weird. Maybe it has to do with me not caring how it stacks up to the previous three PoPs anymore. *shrug*

Also, test ran GRID today and I'm liking it a lot as long as I still keep some of the arcade-like controls. Never was big on real racer simulations, so this is right up my alley. :)