It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I never liked Resident Evil 4 as much as other people did and sadly the remake is no different. I mean it's fine, but it's just nothing like the survival horror of the first three. I'm not a huge fan of "being swarmed by enemies" games and it goes on way too long for only having three environments. Meh.
Playing Ultima 4 on the NES, except that I've hacked the game so that spells don't consume reagents. (You still need to have the reagents to cast the spell; they just aren't being used up.) It's nice being able to use spells that are normally useless thanks to the reagent system, like Missile and View. (If this weren't the NES version, I might add Open to the list.)
Signalis
Battlefield Bad Company 2
-> Mass Effect 2 of the Mass Effect: Legendary Edition - Steam
-> Horizon: Zero Dawn - GOG
-> NieR: Automata - Game of the YORHA Edition - Steam.

StingingVelvet: I never liked Resident Evil 4 as much as other people did and sadly the remake is no different. I mean it's fine, but it's just nothing like the survival horror of the first three. I'm not a huge fan of "being swarmed by enemies" games and it goes on way too long for only having three environments. Meh.
B/c RE4 isn't really survivor-horror, TBH. It's action with maybe some survivor-horror. It goes further down that rabbit hole of action more so in RE5 and RE6.

Ain't played RE4 Remake, but RE4 Original & UHD are more so an action game, TBH.

Great game though (RE4 UHD).
Post edited April 03, 2023 by MysterD
Unfortunately I couldn't finish NecroVisioN: Lost Company on hard, as I did on the two lower difficulties. I couldn't pass the second to last boss (the soul). Too difficult for me, I guess... That's OK, I'll consider the game as Completed. I'll also post a review some other time.
MysterD: B/c RE4 isn't really survivor-horror, TBH. It's action with maybe some survivor-horror. It goes further down that rabbit hole of action more so in RE5 and RE6.
Yeah for sure. It's a really good action game, especially now that it has better controls, but that's just not what I want it to be. But it's all good.
As a history fan, I recently have been playing Empire Earth 1 again.
This game is my favorite in Historical RTSs.
I've been playing each scenario in the Ancient Greece campaign, and just finished the Trojan War, which was quite epic!
Post edited April 04, 2023 by HIRO kun
I've been playing Titan Fall 2 a lot lately. It's a fantastic game. When you can find a match, which isn't too difficult on consoles but takes a few minutes on PC, the multiplayer is tones of fun. And the campaign... oh my goodness. I think I've played through the campaign about 5 times now.
I have been playing Dragon's Dogma. It's been a blast so far. The combat is solid but the crafting needs a lot of work. It has a lot of problems but is still very enjoyable. Clambering up a giant monster to hit its weak spots never gets old. I wonder why other games didn't copy that mechanic.
markx182: Bloodborne, finally.

I'm very tired but I played for about 90 mins. It's basically Demon's Souls without a shield. It's tough and it's tense, and hopefully I love it as much as the three Souls games.

Also at the moment I play cs go and open cases for https://skin.club/en/cases/open/knife to get skins for weapons.
I tried to play bloodborn but it didn't work because I didn't like the game. Last time I played COD MW 2 2022, very cool story and graphics, I liked it.
Valheim
Starting to actually play some of my back log recently, it took me awhile but I'm starting to enjoy the game at this point, kinda just wanted to get into it because of the sailing and fishing mechanics but there is some other points(Building and Combat) that is growing on me.

Diablo 2 LOD
Just got my first Daggermancer to Nightmare Difficulty, really enjoyed Normal Difficulty with it - though I don't know how well Poison Damage is going to scale from Nightmare to Hell.
After getting the Daggermanacer into Nightmare I wanted a change of pace and try a Hammerdin build,it's a popular build but it my first time trying it out. It's okay right now(reached Mid Act 4 Normal) not really sure how I would rank it with everything else so far.

Fate
I can't remember what I read or I saw something about this game but I thought I would try it out. Glad I did! Really enjoyed it. Very similar to Torchlight 1, though I actually like it more so far. It's a lot more simple at a glance than other action rpg's but it very enjoyable, thinking about buying the Complete Collection here on GOG when it goes on sale.

Path of Exile
Playing the new league, really finding it boring, not sure if I want to get to maps. Trying out a Hammerdin-like build(Spectral Helix Champion). Idk, Everything about PoE is just about speed,aoe and kill time - it's kinda stall for me at this point. I really hope they slow things down for PoE2..
Post edited April 12, 2023 by comradegarry
Thinking of maybe replaying Ultima 3. (Not the NES version, as I don't like the way overworld enemies scale to your level, and I don't like how they took away the Druid's faster MP regen.)

Edit: There's also the fact that NES Ultima 3 genderlocks classes, which the PC version does not (and the PC version has 3 gender options, as opposed to the NES version having only 2).
Post edited April 13, 2023 by dtgreene
Dota 2, it's my favorite game right now. This game is very competitive and I like to play it with a team to improve my skills. Great way to relax after hard day at work. Plus recently I found e-spot platform https://e-sportstats.com/dota2/matches to check the latest matches, follow pro players and my favorite teams. That's cool. It's useful platform for e-sport fans also.
Post edited April 18, 2023 by tonnyys
Err, is this a scam link?
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge.
I was kinda on the fence about it until I found https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2825964995 and installed it.. and boy does it help!