It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I've started the Broken Sword series.
CarChris: I've started the Broken Sword series.
First game? how do you find it?

lukaszthegreat: It is really great. How far are you
ariaspi: I'm in Psychotronics now, about to enter the G.U.T.S.. But I'm taking my sweet time, explore and loot everything, kill every Typhon. Going with stealth and wrench for now, so no worries for ammo - stockpiling it for later game. :)
Glad you are enjoying it.

Did you invest in the powers?
CarChris: I've started the Broken Sword series.
lukaszthegreat: First game? how do you find it?
I completed yesterday the original of the first game (1996) and I've started the Director's Cut. The latter is much better and more modern of course. The hotspots are shown in DC, not in original, which may cause someone to miss something in original. Also in DC it was added gameplay for Nicole, while in original you played only with George. But I recommend both to get a better feeling of the story.
Currently: Seven: Enhanced Edition

Not long ago: Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

Tbh, I think Sleeping Dogs' campaign is too short for my taste, and that's why I was able to finish it pretty quickly.
I'm playing Slain: Back From Hell thanks to user GoodOldMarty who discovered that the game works fine on Windows 11 (without freezing on the death screen, which was the case in Windows 10).
Started a System Shock 2 replay yesterday. I'd been putting it off because I was waiting to see what Night Dive's enhanced edition would end up being, but I got sick of waiting. I can just replay it again whenever that comes out and if it looks worthwhile.
So I managed to run horizon dawn. Issue was that my gpu drivers were crashing. But adding delay reg key at 10 seconds fixed it.

So started to play and gosh. Is that game beautiful or what.

Then also slowly I'm playing pillars of eternity. At end of chapter 3 so not far from the end.

Games on pause

Resonance. I stopped when it started to get good. Need to sit down one weekend and just power through. So far so good at 4h mark.
I began to play Witcher 2 in my W1-2-3 continuous marathon.
It seems like Geralt forgot that he had helped Scoia'tael in W1 and saw them as common enemies.
The movement of Geralt is more smooth than in the previous game and reduced a lot of frustration that I had in W1.
The battle system in W2 is rather mediocre compared to W1's unique one, but at least it is serviceable.
I just beat Kayran, an octopus boss in chapter 1, which is the hardest boss in the entire game.
Before the battle, I had to change the game difficulty from Normal to Easy in the game option, and drunk 3 potions including an anti-poison one, even so, Geralt died several times, but finally beat it. De facto, it means I could beat the remained game easily, lol.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by HIRO kun
Still nothing but Im gonna go with Diablo 4. Unless BG3 comes first, what I doubt. Starfield is no doubt great game.

Damn, they say Diablo 4 is in April. Gotta find some Christmas games. Looks like Elden Ring to me.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by CyberBobber
This time around, I'm playing Wonder Boy - The Dragon's Trap. I never played the original Master System version (Wonder Boy III) back in the day, so I thought I'd give the remake a chance.
Post edited November 07, 2022 by Rep7icant
I have finished Runaway 2 and started immediately Runaway 3 to see the end of the story.

And from time to time i´ve sitll playing to Loop Hero.
9th Dawn III: Shadow of Erthil

Absurdly huge, insanely addictive open-world hack & slash / dungeon crawler. Amount of content is mindblowing for such inconspicuous game originating from mobile devices. I'm over 20 hours in and explored maybe 1/4 of the world and barely touched all optional activities. Speaking of which there is crafting of various types (cooking, blacksmithing, alchemy, jewelry etc. - everything with dozens of recipes). Mining. Fishing. Catching animals/monsters so they can fight and level up at your side (why they don't evolve though?!?). Hell, there is even in-game collectible card minigame. The only problem is mastering all of these would take tens of hours alone because of kinda grindy nature (at the beginning success rate for everything is very small and leveling skills is done by doing things so only way is to waste tons of resources to level up skill at first). But who cares when all monsters and containers respawn at any location change (including floors of the same dungeon) or load game (yes, careful with saving mid-dungeon because one may accidentally load into instadeath in the sea of monsters).
Combat system is fast and satisfying, plays fantastic with controller. Great progression feeling with smooth leveling, shitload of items, damage numbers going into thousands, rewards for achieving goals and unlockable abilities and spells. There is at least one companion character that can be also player controllable and his development is fully manual so can use whatever build you want. Quests are mostly typical fetch quests but dialogs with npc's are funny written. Settlements have their own economy and npc's work in their shops only in certain hours (and have days off!) which is surprising and neat. And all dungeons are handcrafted, no random generation.
My biggest complain so far is somewhat clunky inventory management, especially transferring between main and companion characters. And maybe respawn feels too aggressive at times. But overall it's pure digital heroine.
Post edited November 10, 2022 by ssling
Soleil, on Mega Drive Mini 2.

https://i.imgur.com/GiGQnju.jpg

Good game.
Horace
Still playing Heroes of Might and Magic II. Finished the Roland (good) campaign yesterday and started the Archibald (evil) campaign.