It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grim Dawn.
Currently playing:

- Reventure
- The city of the lost children
- Zack Mckracken and the alien mindbenders
- Nightmare Frames Demo
- Looking for aliens
- Leisure Suit Larry 2
argamasa: - Leisure Suit Larry 2
Any plans to play Leisure Suit Larry 4? It's my favorite in the series.

(Disclaimer: I haven't actually played any of the LSL games.)
dtgreene: Any plans to play Leisure Suit Larry 4? It's my favorite in the series.
Oh, yes! LSLIV: The Missing Files, is my favourite too! :)

Recently i´ve discovered that some brilliant guys made a version of the LSL2 with subtitles in Spanish and point and click!!! Yes, using the classic parser of the other Sierra games, using only the mouse!! It´s like discovering an old treausure.
Grimoire - Heralds of the Winged Exemplar (In GOG)

Just recently I've begun to play the game for I want to play something dungeon crawler type game.
It feels like Wizardry 7 again, which is one of my favorite games.
My party is Fighter, Berserker, Blacksmith, Thief, Ranger, Priest, Wizard, Sage.
So far it is not so difficult. but the first boss fight as three thieves was quite a difficult battle and I need to grind my party until they became level 4. After beating them, I enter a village.
Post edited March 19, 2022 by HIRO kun
Terminator Rampage
This war of mine
Since last time:
1.VA-11 Hall-A
2. Weapon Shop Fantasy
3. Planet Coaster
4. Still playing Asura's Wrath. Super-psyched to have unlocked the True Episode 18 and have beaten it.(No Spoilers please)
Alice: Madness Return. I get to go around smashing things with a merry go round horse head. Frustrating bugs, checkpoints, camera angles, 3D platforming and one crash caused by the EA client asking me my opinion on the EA client. Oh, the joys of DRM. But the dark fantasy creativity is great. It feels like the first one was mixed with Psychonauts. I am on the 3rd chapter of I believe 5. Each Wonderland level has a different theme and is spaced by some real world sections. Not suitable for children at all. Sometimes the writing really nails it at being AiW gone sick. As a game is less good but the boss battles are challenging if a bit clunky (I'm playing with m+kB). Unreal 3 and my poor laptop keeps the 60fps.

BPM: Bullets per minute. It's hard! Long loading times. Interesting esthetics. Stay away if you are scared of spiders. The main idea is sort of Crypt of the Necrodancer the FPS, Good soundtrack but it gets repetitive. Here too, I'm playing m+kB.

Ceville: 3D point and click based on fantasy and adventure games stereotypes. A joke is delivered at every chance. The evil king Ceville is a funny character, a little bit like being Malcolm in Kyrandia 3. Puzzles are making sense for what I have played (first chapter). But what is with the long loading times here? It feels like a fan game but it's also cheap.
I haven't had the will to start a "regular" game with a story campaign recently. I've just been looking for some mindless gameplay...

... and found it with...

... Enlisted

What can I say? I'm a sucker for WWII games.

Sure, it's F2P and can be a micro-transaction mess, but I've managed to play for a number of hours the last week without spending a dime. And although Enlisted doesn't quite have the feel of a AAA MP shooter, it's pretty darn close... and certainly much closer than a game I played for hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours years ago, Heroes & Generals.
Playing Blasphemous. It's kicking my ass but I can't stop playing. I also found out that Game Kitchen released free content and only sold cosmetics as DLCs. Safe to say that I'll be supporting them in the future.
argamasa: - Leisure Suit Larry 2
dtgreene: Any plans to play Leisure Suit Larry 4? It's my favorite in the series.

4 is the best! I still have the floppy disk!

Dogmaus: 4 is the best! I still have the floppy disk!
Would you say it's better or worse than, say, Wizardry 4?

(Wizardry 4 may be my favorite of the early Wizardry games, actually. It's a rather unique game, as I haven't seen another game like it.)
Super 3D Noah's Ark, i want to make an April's Fool video about it.
argamasa: Currently playing:
...)
- The city of the lost children
(...)
I had the CD-ROM, I was really excited when it came home, and what a disappointment. I could not even look for a solution online. My advice is to stick to the movie :D
I was thinking yesterday while playing Alice: Madness Return that in "the real world" scenes it somehow does a better job at being CotLC than CotLC did, in the sense that the "girl wondering in a dark city setting" theme is successfully portraited - sadly it's just for walking sim sections, no action or puzzles.
Post edited March 23, 2022 by Dogmaus
I have tried the Hrot demo for a change, wow, tense, claustrophobic, hard and cold. There were a couple of interesting things happening in the demo, I don't want to spoiler it but it was neat. Of course, me being me I am stuck at some point. -_-