It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grimoire - Heralds of the Winged Exemplar

My party finally beat the boss of the prologue (like one of Lovecraft novels), after that, the game became a quite open world, and I explore some mountain areas. My thief becomes level 9, and it seems like the game encourages the player to class-change PCs about level 10, but the thief can't do due to lack of status, so it needs more levels for him.
HIRO kun: My thief becomes level 9, and it seems like the game encourages the player to class-change PCs about level 10, but the thief can't do due to lack of status, so it needs more levels for him.
Sounds like the game copied that particular flaw of Wizardry 6/7, where class changing depends on random (?) stat increases.

(At least it's not like games based on AD&D, where dual-classing has strict stat requirements, and stats generally don't increase once the game has started, so if a character doesn't meet the requirements that you were planning on (or decide you want to do later on), then the character will *never* meet those requirements.)
HIRO kun: My thief becomes level 9, and it seems like the game encourages the player to class-change PCs about level 10, but the thief can't do due to lack of status, so it needs more levels for him.
dtgreene: Sounds like the game copied that particular flaw of Wizardry 6/7, where class changing depends on random (?) stat increases.

(At least it's not like games based on AD&D, where dual-classing has strict stat requirements, and stats generally don't increase once the game has started, so if a character doesn't meet the requirements that you were planning on (or decide you want to do later on), then the character will *never* meet those requirements.)
Yeah, the game "unofficially" claims to be a spiritual successor of wiz 7. Both games have quite similar systems. But the game allows the player for the PC to choose to increase some status (besides that randomly up some states) and at least doesn't randomly lower their status when the PCs are leveling up like early wizs, lol.

Also, one of unique (and a lot of controversial) features in the game is once the PCs changed their class, they no longer can get back to the original class, so It should be wise and necessary to plan ahead before doing it.
Post edited March 27, 2022 by HIRO kun
HIRO kun: Also, one of unique (and a lot of controversial) features in the game is once the PCs changed their class, they no longer can get back to the original class, so It should be wise and necessary to plan ahead before doing it.
The Bard's Tale series was like this (though class changing was limited to spellcasting classes).
At my phone:
- Hero's Quest: Automatic RPG - a surprisingly entertaining roguelite RPG game. Good for a quick run game

At Steam:
- Soda Quest 2 - a replay from phone version. It kind of have different feels. Play it in idle way.

from GOG:
- Gigapocalypse that I just received from a giveaway - need a light desktop game for change of pace
Been playing The Sims a lot for a week or so. Then I was busy for few days and I'm trying to figure out what I was doing now that I got back in the game. I have restarted this same family a few times and just do the same things every time, this time there are more differences since I added sims for an eight sims challenge type thing I saw on the internet the other day.
On another computer I looked at the original of the family, I had wanted to get back to it but now it just looks too mysterious. I have forgotten so many things. At some point the game had lost some of the ingame photo gallery. I have backups so I found the earliest pictures but I'm not sure if there are some lost.

Also took a look at my treasured save on The Sims 2 today but suddenly the disc drive on that (yet another) computer started to sound really bad, can't say what the game disc was like before but it doesn't look too good now.
Post edited March 28, 2022 by LoveEdition
Titan Quest ragnarok XB1X

Star Wars TOR currently playing imperial agent story line

Just reinstalled The Elder Scrolls Online on XB1X will see what happens with that

continually playing Diablo 3 although have not picked it up in about a month
Post edited March 29, 2022 by wrat
Got sidetracked a bit by Pokeclicker. (Just cross Pokemon and Cookie Clicker and you get this game.)
witcher 3 on death march
tomb raider anniversary
"Loop Hero" and "The Longest Journey".
In Grimoire, after exploring all areas I could, I got stuck (this game's puzzles are difficult, and some puzzles lack hints) and rather got bored. So I stopped the game for now, and move on to other games.

I began to play Dark Sun - Shattered Lands because the game has a good reputation (within/without GOG) and I've heard many people saying it to be a "must play".

My party is Half-Giant Gladiator(leader), Mul(Half-Dwarf) Fighter/Cleric/Thief, Elf Ranger/Preserver(Wizard)/Cleric, Thri-Kreen(Mantis?) Fighter/Psionic.
The game only allows 4 characters in the party, so I need to make many multi-classes for them (usually I don't do such things in the gold box games except Fighter/Thief Dwarf combo).

After escaping from the arena, I went to the sewer and then the field, and finally entered a friendly village. It seems like the village is a good place as a hub for further expeditions.
Post edited April 01, 2022 by HIRO kun
Started re-playing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night.

Playing as Aurora, the new character who was just added in the latest update.

She has an interesting special attack, but I don't like her basic sword attack because it's too slow.
I'm on a puzzler/walking sim/stardew valley-like sort of binge right now, so I'm swapping between Myst/Quern/Ether/SDV/GrowSoTET/Abzu right now...
Recently got back into playing Stardew Valley, playing the game with some background noise is always relaxing. :)
In Bloodstained, playing as Aurora I've been flying through the game. Already explored over half the map and got the game over that happens when you kill a certain boss.