It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shadow Warrior 2

It's time I've it but hadn't time to play it yet... probably I'll start today
Gotrekus: Witcher 3 and Tower of Times.
Damn, dude ;)

See you in 3 years!
Gotrekus: Witcher 3 and Tower of Times.
Ixamyakxim: Damn, dude ;)

See you in 3 years!
Hehe exactly:)
The Russians beat my allies, the Austrians, to pulp before I could assist them with even a small army. Alone trying to beat the Russians and the Turks in a rare alliance was too much and The Russian and Ottoman empire split poor Poland in half.

Cossacks, this time a skirmish map with 2 against 2.

I forgot what the game discs cost when they were new but the 99c I paid for them here on GOG was well spent.
Themken: The Russians beat my allies, the Austrians, to pulp before I could assist them with even a small army. Alone trying to beat the Russians and the Turks in a rare alliance was too much and The Russian and Ottoman empire split poor Poland in half.
A partitioning of Poland? Damn, who would have thought.

Fight'N Rage, beating enemies to a pulp. Didn't have much time today though due to a great packet arriving and spending some time on traditional IRC.

Technically FTL: Advanced Edition although it's on a backburner for now thanks to the game mentioned above. Also got kinda annoyed trying to get the "Ancestry" achievement and not getting even to the second goal in around 20 runs.
Lucumo: A partitioning of Poland? Damn, who would have thought.
It has been a great many years since history classes in school but at leat two divisions of Poland come to mind from real history.
Themken: It has been a great many years since history classes in school but at leat two divisions of Poland come to mind from real history.
There was one more. It's always fun to see when a game is somewhat close to real history rather randomly (despite it being the Ottomans).
SteamWorld Dig 2

I'm definitely close to finish it. There is just the final boss to beat. I just need to rest a bit. I'm sure I can manage the bullet hell but I need to relax a bit before my second attempt
Anyone here play Craft the World?

I won it about two years ago and in the midst of trying to replay it can't seem to remember the command for summoning all the Dwarves together.

There is one, isn't there? I could have sworn there was.
CoD Black Ops 4 and Chess Ultra VR.
tinyE: Anyone here play Craft the World?

I won it about two years ago and in the midst of trying to replay it can't seem to remember the command for summoning all the Dwarves together.

It's the (red?) trumpet/horn/bugle spell, located in the weapons/armour section of your inventory ('Craft' button), IIRC.

You do need to acquire the ability to access/use it via upgrading through the tech tree first though, I think.

This is all currently from memory, as I don't have the game loaded up at the moment, but can check for certain later.
Post edited January 17, 2019 by Trooper1270
tinyE: Anyone here play Craft the World?

Trooper1270: It's the (red?) trumpet/horn/bugle spell, located in the weapons/armour section of your inventory ('Craft' button), IIRC.

You do need to acquire the ability to access/use it via upgrading through the tech tree first though, I think.

This is all currently from memory, as I don't have the game loaded up at the moment, but can check for certain later.
Thanks, yeah, I JUST found it.

This game was a lot easier two years ago.
Bangai-O on the Dreamcast. Just a goofy little shooting game to play for a few minutes at a time.

I was playing Gryphon on the C64 the other night. It's an Anthony Crowther game in which you control a gryphon and have to make a bridge by carrying gold bars from one side of a level to the other while enemies come after you. It's entertaining but really tough because the sprites are freaking huge by 8-bit standards, your gryphon handles like a flying bus, and there's a lot of foreground graphics that can conceal enemies from your view.
Hot Shots Golf OpenTee and Crash Bandicoot
I finally found a merchant in Sigil and bought a battleaxe with +1 to THAC0 in Planescape: Torment, so now I think it’ll be easier to explore the city and deal with random Hive thugs that won’t leave me alone while I’m just minding my own business. The fact that the combat isn’t fun and being attacked at regular intervals, especially when it gets dark, has halted my progress in Planescape: Torment. With my new mighty weapon, I might now finally be able to stomach the bad things about this “best game ever” so that I can get to the “best in any game ever” parts.

I might also play some Bastion, which also has not-that-fun combat and a lack of variety in enemies, but mostly I’m just bad at avoiding attacks and occasionally rolling off the map even while not in combat. At least the weapons are good. When I’m done with these I might find another “classic” that I am only moderately pleased with, heh.