It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Skyrim is great on the Switch... playing a shit tonne of it there.

Cross between legacy / special ed graphics... and it's Skyrim... on the go...

Nothing more needs to be said.
Bigs: Skyrim is great on the Switch... playing a shit tonne of it there.

Cross between legacy / special ed graphics... and it's Skyrim... on the go...

Nothing more needs to be said.
For you and for all, because this is REALLY REALLY subjective, but how does Skyrim compare to Morrowind and Oblivion? EVERYONE prefers one of those three over the other two and now that I can play the 3rd, I'm curious to see these opinions.
I played a bit of Master of Orion 2: Battle at Antares with the new fan patch of course (but vanilla). I gave up on this empire when I still was not leading at turn 211. Clearly too tired to play it at the settigns I had picked; not a true rush race but not one where I can dawdle either. I should have either won or be the number one power in the universe so late in the game.
Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse and Overlord. Both are fine. For the moment I enjoy more Sam and Max.
Just started Divinity: Original Sins Enhanced Edition. I played the first release about 2 years ago and stopped after about 7-8 hours in the game. Just started Friday evening and punched in over 17 hours during the weekend. It is an excellent game and all conversations being voiced is really neat!

Puzzles are not easy but they are rewarding. Combat is really fun, at least for turn-based fans like me.

Thanks Larian!
Finished Elex in 45 hours.Damn, what a great game...
After that, I just started Kingdom Come Deliverance. My Henry finished the tutorial village and running from the Hungary army. But I tried fighting a soldier instead and immediately be killed. :D
In this game, fighting is hard and feel unintuitive compared to Elex (Perhaps I just yet get used to it).

Also in Wizardry Empire 1, my adventures became level 7, and I begun hand-mapping the dungeons, because auto-mapping required the spell points and only 3 or 4 times available in one session.
I had explored all the B2F area and went down to the B3F, but monsters here were too strong, so I need grinding the party a while.
Post edited March 20, 2018 by yoshino
Hitting a wall in Magic Carpet Plus figuratively & literally in-game.
Map 13: the maze.
Manuveuring around in the maze definitely sucks and enemy mages with their ability to jump border walls & pre-built castles are very frustrating. Keep getting turned around in the maze each time a enemy mage ambushes me, so 4/4 tries: death before escaping the maze. Going to give it 3 more tries tomorrow, otherwise magic carpet plus is going to be a "eh...i played enough".

Also experienced a weird bug in magic carpet plus map 12, when the mana collection balloon would get stuck on terrain, or the castle itself would desync if built outside the starting box area. Was forced to move castle location around in the box area so that it would have enough room to grow & not get hung up on terrain like walls or sentinel stones or teleportation mirrors, which would cause that mana balloon stuck issue.
Post edited March 20, 2018 by morrowslant
I have been playing Arcania on PS3 for tens of hours. It was in a lot that I bought for cheap to sell on ebay, never thought I would play it but had to take it off ebay after getting sucked in, idk why ppl bash it so much, I like it better than the Elder Scrolls and the Witcher games :P
Started playing Overlord as something with a light amusing story as I am going through a busy schedule.
Its a lot of fun I'll have to say. Was sitting for too long on the virtual shelf.
bhrigu: Started playing Overlord as something with a light amusing story as I am going through a busy schedule.
Its a lot of fun I'll have to say. Was sitting for too long on the virtual shelf.
Such a silly game lol.
bhrigu: Started playing Overlord as something with a light amusing story as I am going through a busy schedule.
Themken: Such a silly game lol.
Yes!
I needed a break from serious storytelling elements as the last game I played was DEX, with its Deus Ex-esque plot.
Post edited March 20, 2018 by bhrigu
Geneforge. Not sure yet if I like it.
Surviving Mars being a bit too expensive ($40 game + $17'840 unreleased dlc), I'm relaunching Space Colony. I had completely forgotten it (had to re-do the tutorials, and re-google some answer - which, according to my old saves names, I already did). But it's a cute game.
I quit Space Colony when I found out you had to tell people what to do. :P I don't need THAT much detail in my building sim.
I've been crawling through Legend of Grimrock for about 10 hours so far. Hard difficulty. Going by the number of treasures found and iron doors opened, guess I'm probably more than half the way through. Loving it, really nice game