It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I been playing a lot of VT2. bunch of other stuff as well. from gog I have mostly stopped playing Vikings: Wolves of Midgard but I still keep it around because I want to level one more character up completely to see all the skills and how they play (there isn't as much difference between classes as you might expect). great game though. I picked up Ruiner in the sale and I'm resolved to install it and play it through soon so I got it downloaded and when I start it I'm going to keep playing until I have it done fairly quickly.
Kerbal Space Program. It is a fun way to learn about rocket science.
Making progress on Anachronox. Did the supervillain's ship and the stuff on Democratus's surface with Pal and Paco. Kind of a tedious part of the game, to be honest, especially the spaceship with all its lengthy, very similar-looking hallways.

Also been playing Yakuza 2. I'm on chapter 7, mostly taking a break from the main story so I can go bowling and try out the batting cages while doing the club manager and hosting sidequests.
Agent-94: Kerbal Space Program. It is a fun way to learn about rocket science.
It's a fun way to learn about killing astronauts. :P
Arx Fatalis, which I've heard much about and which seems like an old forgotten gem. I thought it was time to go old school again, since I grown tired of the AAA console port tropes in more recent games (Saint's Row 2 and Sleeping Dogs). Say hello to manual saves and whatnot.

I love just about all of Arkanes games and I recognise several things in Arx Fatalis, like attacking from the left while strafing left, that later were retained/refined in Dark Messiah, one of my favorite games, with arguably the best melee combat ever in a game.
Snakebird

I didn't expect much, but this is an excellent puzzle game. I absolutely love it.
I'm still playing Wizardry Empire 1.
After explored almost all B1 - 7 areas in the first dungeon, my adventurers became level 13,so all members changed their jobs.

Fighter -> Lord (main attacker).
Samurai -> Thief (I need at least one for removing traps)
Priest -> Bishop
Thief -> Samurai (Thief and Samurai guys need enhance their HP at least).
Mage -> Ranger (to learn alchemist spells. but in my surprise, she also became an excellent bow attacker).
Bishop -> Monk(to learn PSI spells)

Also, I need someone to learn summon spells in the future too.
Agent-94: Kerbal Space Program. It is a fun way to learn about rocket science.
tinyE: It's a fun way to learn about killing astronauts. :P
If that's not a proof that video games encourage violence then I have never seen one before...
Vangers

Got here from MandaloreGaming's video, and I don't know what to say so far. Certainly not due to the quality. It's very unique, and I certainly don't regret the purchase. But Vangers is certainly a strange one. Probably the strangest game I've played since my time with E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy, and that was mostly the story since the gameplay just felt like an extension of Deus Ex and Stalker. But everything about Vangers is strange. Car combat, bouncy physics, role-playing, and a visual style and tone that personally reminds me a bit of the creatures in Cronenberg's Naked Lunch. Either way, I'm intrigued and ready to play more.

(On a sidenote, the soundtrack is both unique and kind of brilliant in its own way. Glad I bought it here so I have that MP3 in my library.)
I'm playing a swath of games in an attempt to put time in them and not feel like they're collecting digital dust.

Right now, it's X-COM: Enemy Within.
I remember grabbin' this game way back 'cause it had a playstyle similar to Fire Emblem: Blazing Sword.
However, the hit percentages are BS. My Assault missed a 99% hit chance six times in a row.
I've enjoyed this game, and am almost done with the Campaign, but I shall go no further in difficulty :P

ljyoun: Vangers
Probably the strangest game I've played since my time with E.Y.E. Divine Cybermancy,
This game was really somethin' else on the levels of strange for me.
I took a bit of a shine to the story, and replayed it two or three times. Definitely worth its cost imo
I am currently playing Stardew Valley. Dangerously addictive.
Been back into Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup lately, after around a year's break from it. Still haven't updated from 0.18.1, which is 1 1/2 to 2 years old (and three major releases out of date) at this point. As always in roguelikes, overconfidence/stubbornness is generally my downfall.

Also, I still play Spelunky HD quite regularly. This past evening, I even killed King Yama with the Crysknife for the first time (my ninth overall Yama kill). I even set a new personal high score with that run! Was pretty happy about that.
*Buys A Hat in Time, but ends up reinstalling Half Life and plays that instead*

Had a sudden urge to replay the Half Life series (and finally get through the expansions for the first game) after seeing reviews of Hunt Down The Freeman, which at this point is pretty much the video game equivalent of a dumpster fire.
Right now I'm enjoying some Age of Empires II HD multiplayer.
The Turing Test.

Nope, not a Loebner prize contestant. But some sort of cute Portal-like, very easy so far (but I'm still expecting the difficulty to ramp up) and with a possibly terribly predictable plot (a seemingly friendly AI asks me to bring it along through defense tests designed to keep AI's out, and seems all perplexed and dismissive about the reason of these tests).

Still, fun and relaxing. Accompanies me as I progressively re-lose interest for gaming.

(Update: Plot twist is less clear-cut than expected, but difficulty doesn't really ramp up. Must be the easiest portal-like i've played so far. Also, takes its turing test references seriously : features actual excerpts of searle and dennett articles. Memories.)
Post edited April 09, 2018 by Telika