It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

djdarko: Rayman Origins
(...)
Personally, I found it to be a really good game, too!
The levels have a lot of variety, the controls are perfectly responsive and the sountrack is great! Until now, I have completed this one, Legends and Rayman forever. In my opinion, Origins is the best by far!
I sugget you to play it with a few friends: things tend to get incredibly messy, and usually a lot of time is spent in clumsily beating each others while trying to NOT reach any goal! XD
Post edited December 24, 2014 by Enebias
I caved in and bought Dragon Age Inquisition (a little too early, as it turns out. I used the 20% off coupon, and now it's 30% off...-_-).

Eh, it's ok. It doesn't generate the same feelings of loathing in me that DA 2 caused, but I can't help but think that the game might have turned out better without quite so many MMO-style quests that don't contribute anything to the story at large. I'm having fun, though (24 hours in so far and it seems I'm nearing the first critical point in the story). so I'll finish it for sure.
Batman!!!
I just broke the 1,000-hour record for XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Steam! ((i've been playing Enemy Within, but Steam registers the expansion as part of the main game.)
Post edited December 25, 2014 by ktchong
Just played a few hours of Psychonauts. Man, I dont know why I didnt finish this game back when it was on Xbox. Really is a special gem.
ktchong: I just broke the 1,000-hour record for XCOM: Enemy Unknown on Steam! ((i've been playing Enemy Within, but Steam registers the expansion as part of the main game.)
Wow!

The game I've played most has less than 500 hours and I've owned it for 6 years.
Divine Divinity and Dragon Quest 9 on NDS.
Both RPGs are quite good. I enjoyed a lot.
About to start reading the manual for Stalker, in preparation for diving into that irradiated world for the first time.
HereForTheBeer: About to start reading the manual for Stalker, in preparation for diving into that irradiated world for the first time.
Dude. That will happen for me this week also.
Finished 'the cat lady' yesterday, I just can't bring myself to play another game at the moment. Been looking through my library of games, just nothing I fancy.

Maybe I'm burnt out. see you all in the new year [hopefully with a new avatar [bit bored of this one]]

Meryy xmas and a Happy new year to you all.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Batman!!!
Duplicate your save file.
Destiny (PS3)

So far, I've enjoyed it. The community is super fun and helpful, I have yet to get screamed at or harassed. However, many people also don't seem to use voice chat... but those I have run into that do have been awesome. Plus, there is lots of dancing. Lots and lots of dancing.

At this point I am lvl 20, the end of their "traditional" leveling (also called the introduction to the game by some), so ask me in a week how much I like the game after grinding for light gear. Now I read the reviews and such about the game, but I am an MMO junky, so I had to play it and find out for myself whether it was really as bad as people said it was. No, it really isn't that bad. In the beginning it does feel empty. There aren't a lot of chests, enemy respawns are pretty typical and the story is there in the loosest way possible. I feel this has been hit over the head by enough critics that I won't go further.

However, the game play is awesome. The controls are tight and the kickback from the controller is great. The enemy AI is fun, and as I've found new types of enemies, I've found them to be a handful. Also, you never know what horror you might accidentally stumble into. The game avidly promotes exploration (golden chests, patrols, ghosts), but doing so may lead you into a room filled with enemies showing "???" for their level, which is always a super good thing to see :( Or you may be frolicking along in a area just to grind and get hit with a public event that drops high level baddies in. And if you aren't feeling challenged anymore, or leveled past the recommended story lvl, you can play on heroic, which makes the enemies angrier, plentiful and high level.

In the beginning you are gonna feel like a weak, squishy noob. The game has no hand holding. There is no one to explain the Tower, the main social hub. There are no maps. There is no explanation as to some of the odd drops or harvestable items you find. As you progress though, you begin to figure things out and feel good when you do. Further, you will not find loot. No, you won't. At one point I thought something was wrong with the game b/c finding anything: armor, guns, ammo, was almost non-existant. Because of this, I learned to treasure every special ammo drop I got and to conserve things. Even now with things dropping more frequently with my higher level and augments, I still am mindful. 'Cause you don't know.

I haven't played their PvP yet, but i've heard it is fun. Also, if you are like me and play MMOs solo and occasionally in groups, this game is doable and fun. Oh, and there is no trade system. I like this cause it means everyone has had to do the same amount of work to get their gear. Maybe that's a big reason why people are nice, you have to really like and play the game to get the goodies. Weeds out the jackasses.

tl;dr: empty feeling world, but great combat in play and feel, fun and helpful community. So far, I like.
Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. It's better than I expected, for sure.

Also playing Elder Scrolls Online for the first time with a proper headset. There's so much ambience I missed out on playing through speakers at a reduced volume.

My third go-to game right now is lotro. Yep, still playing it. I'm pretty proud of myself that I haven't caved in and gotten the new WoW expansion. Instead I used the Christmas money I got to resub to ESO and pay some bills, which it turns out is a better use of the money for me.

~Leu
Leucius: Shadows: Heretic Kingdoms. It's better than I expected, for sure.

Also playing Elder Scrolls Online for the first time with a proper headset. There's so much ambience I missed out on playing through speakers at a reduced volume.

My third go-to game right now is lotro. Yep, still playing it. I'm pretty proud of myself that I haven't caved in and gotten the new WoW expansion. Instead I used the Christmas money I got to resub to ESO and pay some bills, which it turns out is a better use of the money for me.

~Leu
I am so glad my computer is not smart enough for the WoW expansion. I've heard it's great.
yoshino: Divine Divinity and Dragon Quest 9 on NDS.
Both RPGs are quite good. I enjoyed a lot.
Glad to know Divine Divinity is good it's been one on my list to look into.