It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Commandos 2. I got a random urge to play this game, and I don't regret it. I just finished the second mission and it's as fun as ever. Not much more to say, really.

Hidden & Dangerous Deluxe. After talking with my dad about this game, I started feeling nostalgic, so I installed it. I was actually surprised at how much fun I had with it. I finished the first three levels, and while the game hasn't aged all that well, it is very playable. There are some awkward things about how the game controls, but they haven't bothered me yet.

Waking Mars. I'm almost finished with the story, but I'm putting off finishing it. To get the ending I want, I have a lot of planting to do to get my Biomass rating high enough. While the repetitive nature of the planting was easy to ignore as I was working through the story, I'm having a hard time doing it now. Hopefully I can get it out of the way.

Driftmoon. I initially found the atmosphere... off-putting, but it's growing on me. I'm already wishing it wasn't an RPG, but hopefully it'll get better.
GTA San Andreas is a longer game I thought. I think I have done about story 90 missions now, so I should be pretty close to the end. I found 100% of the graffiti tags and photo snapshots (with a walkthrough of course), but I'm a bit disappointed by the perks for going through that hassle. Some generic weapons, and only in two hideouts far from where I am currently. And no free armor either.

I recall at least in GTA3 the extra weapons appeared on all your hideouts, and some of them were quite kickass. Not sure how it was in GTA Vice City, but I think better than in SA.

Despite that, and the girlfriend missions which I dislike, I have to admit this is so far the best GTA game I've played so far. GTA IV or V I haven't played yet (I have GTA IV).

Apart from that, I've played a bit of The Elder Scrolls: Arena. Just got out of the starting dungeon to out in wild (some town). This game doesn't seem to have aged that well, I'll have to see if it makes sense to continue playing it, or should I move to newer TES games. This was basically just to see where this series started from.
Toward the end of Assassin's Creed 4 and Killzone Shadowfall. Killzone has a couple annoying levels but overall I am really enjoying it, I feel like reviews ripped it apart for not being something other than it aimed to be: a good shooter.

Not sure what is next once I finish these. Maybe back to GTA5, which for some reason I dropped rather quickly.
Just started Command and Conquer Tiberium Sun. I played only the original C&C(95), its pretty fun despite his bad reputation.
Lands of Lore I - holy fuck that game's fun.
Shadow Warrior on the Who Wants Wang difficulty. Damn, it's brutal but it's also fun.
Neverwinter Nights 2, I had forgotten how much time you could spend playing this game if you're being completionist.

I'm still on Act 1 of the OC, then have all the expansions to complete after that too. I started MotB years ago, but never got round to finishing it and have not ever played either of the other two expansions, so hours and hours of fun left for me!

Absolute bargain at the $3.99 I paid for it in the sale! (I previously had/still have a boxed copies of NWN2 plus the MotB expansion.)
My friend let me borrow some Gamecube games for my Wii, got Resident Evil Zero, RE Rebirth, Wind Waker, Second Sight and Eternal Darkness.

Played and finished Re Zero, a pain the 6 space inventory per character and no storage.. Still, not too bad of a game, but not twice.

Could not play more of Second Sight, i had high hopes from Timesplitters 2 team but maybe it was too long ago, here I disliked the overall design though similar, and gameplay did not interest me.. Gave up.

Moved on to Eternal Darkness, i read lots of hype about it, but so far it's nothing too special to me, will see.. As i LOVE Silicon Knights Blood Omen!

I keep the two last for later, expecting much of them.

Besides, playing Dark Sector on PC. Quite generic 3rd person killfest, had to look for a proper 16/9 setting, cool engine, not too bad gameplay but don't look for any story here.

Also X Files ps2 to finish, and One finger Death Punch. Thats 4 games started at once, damn I'm over my habits of 2 to 3!
Post edited November 25, 2013 by koima57
Theme Hospital, Betrayal at Krondor and Duke 3D.
Near the end of GTA San Andreas, I got a bit irritated by the "Beat Down on B Dup" mission, so I needed a break from the game => Icewind Dale, which I've barely started.

So far I am liking Icewind Dale, even though it has the same useless journal as Baldur's Gate (ie. harder to keep track of subquests), and it is generally a step down from Baldur's Gate 2 which I just finished. Maybe I'll start writing the open quests down to a piece of paper or Notepad, dunno.

I think I was able to create quite a kickass and balanced party, I can't wait to get them leveled up a few times. I rolled each character so many times that I got total over 85 ability points for each of them, I think one of them succeeded to get total 89 points or thereabouts, if I recall correctly.

From my memory:

- a paladin
- a pure fighter (a dwarf with an axe; hopefully the game has kickass axes, I can't picture him with other weapons :))
- a multiclass fighter/druid
- a multiclass thief/mage
- a pure cleric
- a pure mage (illusionist)

Bring it on! Do your worst!
Post edited November 26, 2013 by timppu
I've been playing Rogue Legacy and it was a lot of fun for the first 15 hours or so... currently I'm on my 19th hour and suddenly it's starting to feel like a chore. I've unlocked all of the abilities, now I just need to level them up. I've gotten to the point where I can clear the castle and the forest with ease, and the tower with some care, but the boss (Ponce DeLeon) still kicks my ass every time. I definitely need to level up attack/health/armor but things are getting crazy expensive to the point the game has become a grind-fest. Honeymoon is over it seems.
Counter Strike GO: I have no idea how to shoot any of the guns in the game, but It's ok because my friends are simultaneously bad at shooting as well and good enough to carry me to victory. I could just use the p90 all day, but that would be too easy.

Alan Wake: finished the main story a while ago, but I still have to do the specials.

I'm slowly, but surely finishing my New Vegas playthrough as a cowboy character, survival is actually pretty useful as I get pretty good healing from food and I get 2 strength whenever I drink alcohol so can carry more stuff. wheeeee!
Hooked on ArmA 2 Complete Collection (OFP lover here) I finally got it and I'm having quite a blast with it.

Also started playing an excellent game called Making History: The Calm & the Storm, complex, your decisions really matter, liberty to take the path you'd like.

MAKE HISTORY!
Yesterday i activate BLOOD. And this is epic game.
Let's see...

Fallout: New Vegas has been taking up a lot of time now. Just doing everything that pops up on the Pip-Boy (quests, new locations, etc.), and it's starting to tire me out.

Also some Super Mario 3D World here and there.