It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dive into engaging stories with a dark twist. This Weekly Sale on GOG.COM is dedicated to titles that possess a certain grim atmosphere. Play games like Blasphemous (-66%), Iratus: Lord of the Dead (-70%), and Liberated (-70%) before the sale ends on the 3rd of November 2021, at 2 PM UTC.

Share our love for games? Subscribe to our newsletter for news, releases, and exclusive discounts. Visit the “Privacy & settings” section of your GOG account to join now!
Another weekly sale? And it ends on the 3rd? Does that mean we have to wait over a week for the Halloween sale? ;(
Post edited October 25, 2021 by idbeholdME
low rated
idbeholdME: Another weekly sale? And it ends on the 3rd? Does that mean we have to wait over a week for the Halloween sale? ;(
isnt gog an atheist company? why would they have pagan holidays?
gotta ask again: missing two worlds 2 dlc when?
idbeholdME: Another weekly sale? And it ends on the 3rd? Does that mean we have to wait over a week for the Halloween sale? ;(
That would seemingly mean the Halloween Sale would miss Halloween.
Probably GOG doesn't have any good horror games to release this year.
How does Outlast 2 compare to the first one?
Looks like another upcoming boring week for me on Gog .
high rated
• $0.59 • -90% • The Mystery of the Druids
• $1.19 • -40% • Rusty Lake Hotel
• $1.49 • -85% • Beholder
• $1.49 • -90% • The Moment of Silence
• $1.79 • -40% • Rusty Lake: Roots
• $2.39 • -40% • Rusty Lake Paradise
• $2.49 • -75% • LIMBO
• $2.99 • -40% • Cube Escape Collection
• $2.99 • -80% • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
• $2.99 • -85% • Outlast
• $3.59 • -80% • The Suicide of Rachel Foster
• $3.74 • -75% • Fran Bow
• $3.99 • -60% • Butcher
• $3.99 • -60% • Two Worlds Epic Edition
• $4.49 • -70% • Bear With Me: The Complete Collection
• $4.49 • -85% • Outlast 2
• $4.49 • -70% • Pinstripe
• $4.94 • -67% • Darkwood
• $4.99 • -75% • INSIDE
• $5.24 • -65% • Beholder 2
• $5.39 • -40% • The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker
• $5.99 • -70% • Liberated
• $5.99 • -70% • Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
• $5.99 • -70% • What Remains of Edith Finch
• $6.59 • -45% • Tormentum: Dark Sorrow
• $6.79 • -66% • Vaporum
• $6.99 • -65% • Little Misfortune
• $7.49 • -50% • Iratus: Wrath of the Necromancer
• $7.49 • -50% • Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Heart of the Forest
• $7.69 • -45% • TSIOQUE
• $7.79 • -40% • Dark Nights with Poe and Munro
• $7.99 • -60% • Two Worlds II: Epic Edition
• $8.49 • -66% • Blasphemous
• $8.99 • -70% • Iratus: Lord of the Dead
• $8.99 • -40% • Through the Darkest of Times
• $9.99 • -60% • Metamorphosis
• $10.49 • -65% • Little Misfortune Fancy Edition
• $10.79 • -40% • Vaporum: Lockdown
• $11.61 • -66% • Blasphemous Digital Deluxe Edition
• $11.99 • -40% • Little Big Workshop
• $13.29 • -65% • Iratus: Lord of the Dead - Supporter Bundle
• $13.39 • -33% • Chicken Police
• $14.44 • -15% • Hedon Bloodrite
• $15.99 • -20% • Eldest Souls
• $15.99 • -20% • Stoneshard
• $15.99 • -20% • Vesper
• $17.32 • -65% • Iratus: Necromancer Edition
• $19.94 • -43% • Hellpoint
• $21.24 • -15% • GRAVEN
• $22.74 • -35% • Visage
IronArcturus: How does Outlast 2 compare to the first one?
Very similar grotesquery, much hide & seek and a very spooky main plot involving the lead, his wife & his ex.

Plus as always, a big thank you to Ciemnogrodzianin for the sale list :)
gloombandit:
Does Outlast 2 allow for manual saving?
alexandros050: Probably GOG doesn't have any good horror games to release this year.
Kinda sad tho, since there's a load of great horror games recently, I just saw Poppy Playtime and the chase scene was amazing.
IronArcturus: Does Outlast 2 allow for manual saving?
No, and it's very unfun game to play. Basically like first one but with much worse design. You will die over and over until by trial and error you figure out where you should go. Gets old really fast.
However price is good so you might risk if you're hardcore fan of these hide & seek games.
ssling: No, and it's very unfun game to play. Basically like first one but with much worse design. You will die over and over until by trial and error you figure out where you should go. Gets old really fast.
However price is good so you might risk if you're hardcore fan of these hide & seek games.
That's too bad. I don't know why so many current games don't allow manual saving.
ssling: No, and it's very unfun game to play. Basically like first one but with much worse design. You will die over and over until by trial and error you figure out where you should go. Gets old really fast.
IronArcturus: That's too bad. I don't know why so many current games don't allow manual saving.
Probably because in the past many players complained about save scumming in most games. And it's good in a buisness way for most companies - this artificially prolongs the game experience for you. Since you cannot save anywhere, you have to redo the whole level, and sometimes multiple times - which seems like the game lasted longer than it should have. It's still sloppy and opens a whole other box of problems, but at least the dev's are safe from comments like "I paid so much money for a game that lasted an hour".

Think about Hotline Miami, which is already a short game - how much shorter would it be, if you could manually save.

That said I myself long for those days when you could save anywhere you wanted. Whenever I boot an old game and see the option to save in the menu it always brings back warm feelings. I feel safe and secure knowing it's there...