is a dark Point & Click adventure game.
The dreamlike, nightmarish atmosphere of the game was inspired by works of painters H.R. Giger and Zdzislaw Beksinski. The game's final look and feel was also strongly influenced by the universes of games such as Demon's Souls or Dark Seed. This unique mixture gave life to a bleak and depressing world.
Those are however the least of his problems as the airship lowers its flight towards a huge gloomy castle which soon becomes his prison. Thus begins the surreal story bordering somewhere between dream and reality...
- THE GAME WORLD: 3 realms, differing in architecture and creatures inhabiting them. You'll meet characters with unique personalities who will help you - or try to prevent you from - reaching your goal.
- ART: 75 hand-painted stages. The game also features over a hundred additional screens as well as dozens of paintings created by the mad painter residing in the cathedral.
- PUZZLES: During your journey you will come against 24 varied logical puzzles and minigames.
- STORY: A dark adventure between dream and reality.
- MUSIC: Exceptional soundtrack with over 40 tracks.
- Moral choices which will affect the game's ending.
- 4-6 hours gameplay.
- Languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Russian, Italian, Brazilian-Portuguese, Czech, Hungarian, Portuguese, Turkish
© 2017 OhNoo Studio. All rights reserved.