It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off TotalBiscuit's favorites: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Pharaoh + Cleopatra and more.

Love him or hate him, TotalBiscuit is a force to be reckoned with. He's the guy that millions of gamers listen to on a daily basis - whether it's first impressions, reviews, or his trademark cynical commentary on industry news, ins and outs - The Cynical Brit's influence on a generation of gamers can be hotly debated, but never denied. Today, we take a look at some of his favorites, his top bites, the 30+ games that <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span>:

From the creative minds of Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and Josh Sawyer comes Pillars of Eternity, where adventure continues beyond the gate. It's a critically lauded revival of the classic cRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, to call it Obsidian Entertainment's spiritual sequel would be an understatement. Of course, that's not the only modern revival of old school favourites - Wasteland 2 is a sequel to the historic 1988 title that redefined RPG gameplay and inspired legendary titles like Fallout - full of multipathed quest solving, choice, consequence and maturity. Brilliant storytelling isn't just an RPG domain - classic point and click adventures like The Longest Journey or its big, action-adventure sister Dreamfall: The Longest Journey are known for featuring some of the most unique universes and best written tales in gaming. The list just goes on with some of absolutely top releases in gaming history including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Mount & Blade, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, and so much more!

See TotalBiscuit's own take on this promo's biggest highlights!
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwiFN8Ddj34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This weekend, <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span> some of his favourite games ever. Check them out in our weekend promo, with deals up to 75% off lasting until Tuesday, July 21, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Konrad
Sooooo I pretty much own everything I want from this sale. The other games just don't make me feel compelled enough to grab them. (and I'm still trying to resolve not to buy any games for a while)

With that being said..... Buy Mount and Blade Warband!!!

I ****ing suck at some parts of that game (horseback riding, for example.......), but I'm still hooked to it.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by BillyMaysFan59
low rated
This is absolutely disgraceful
You should be ashamed
high rated
That's harsh. Mabye he's good at other parts of Warband.
Starmaker: First, consoles are DRM.
...I'm gonna HAVE to ask you to explain this one to me.
What the bloody hell is everyone so angry about?

I kind of wish the discounts on AoW add-ons were more than 33%, but kudos to those people that do pick them up. Seeing this promo just reminds me of how much free time I no longer have.
Piranjade: And please spare a vote for another Black Forest game to come to GOG - Dieselstörmers!
http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dieselstormers
Voted. :)

skinandbones13: I would love to see Jim Sterling here or Nerdcubed promoting some GOG games.
Eh, i would rather see a promo list of games from LGR, ADG and GophersVids.
high rated
I'm starting to see a few familiar faces in this thread. You know, the ones that said they're leaving GOG forever because of the whole TB announcement, but then decided to come back. Fun times.
skinandbones13: I would love to see Jim Sterling here or Nerdcubed promoting some GOG games.
Yes, a Jim Sterling promo would be interesting.
Oh dear...
Vainamoinen: Soooo, TB advertising "Dreamfall 1 + 2"

... what now, "Dreamfall 1 + 2"??

What's that even supposed to mean?

...this is, of course, the kind of utter knowledge gap that, if exhibited by prominent feminist critics of video games, would probably be used to disqualify said critics as "real gamers". :)
Fesin:
TotalBiscuit: Yeah I mispoke on that one, apologies.
Fesin: ----------------------------------------------------------------
MarkoH01: He already corrected this and apologized - no need to hit again. I am wondering what the point of this post is at all.
Fesin: I think it's fairly obvious, what the point of this post is: Trying to desperately bash TB, no matter how ridiculous the accusations.
I can't speak for Vainamoinen, but I know that he is an expert when it comes to adventure games. so he knows what he is talking about. I'm not very familiar with this GamerGate thing, and at first I confused it with GamersGate (which is an all right game store), but now that I have read about it, I think that the whole thing is really stupid. While I'm not a feminist, I don't understand all the Chauvinist hate. Personally I think that there's enough room in the gaming industry for all kinds of preferences. If you don't like some game because it's too chauvinist or too feminist for you, then don't play it, but let others enjoy that game.
Hmm not much here i'm interested in (already got or waiting for price drop/better discount for).
high rated
TheCheese33: Incredibly disappointed in GOG's continued insistence on supporting TotalBiscuit. While I prefer to get my games DRM-free, I'll take Steam any day over a site that openly supports this jerk.
Hey wait a minute. weren't you the guy that left years ago because of The Witcher 2 piracy controversy. Ah wait here it is. http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/gog_you_two_faced_liars/page1

Not really sure if your "threat" to go to steam is really that credible four years later.
Why do people hate TB? lmao
deshadow52: Hey wait a minute. weren't you the guy that left years ago because of The Witcher 2 piracy controversy. Ah wait here it is. http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/gog_you_two_faced_liars/page1

Not really sure if your "threat" to go to steam is really that credible four years later.
Hahaha! Nice find!
deshadow52: Hey wait a minute. weren't you the guy that left years ago because of The Witcher 2 piracy controversy. Ah wait here it is. http://www.gog.com/forum/general_archive/gog_you_two_faced_liars/page1

Fesin: Hahaha! Nice find!
Funny thing is I remembered the username and reading that thread when The Witcher 2 torrenting thing happened. Just had to find it.