It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 75% off TotalBiscuit's favorites: Pillars of Eternity, Wasteland 2, S.T.A.L.K.E.R., Pharaoh + Cleopatra and more.

Love him or hate him, TotalBiscuit is a force to be reckoned with. He's the guy that millions of gamers listen to on a daily basis - whether it's first impressions, reviews, or his trademark cynical commentary on industry news, ins and outs - The Cynical Brit's influence on a generation of gamers can be hotly debated, but never denied. Today, we take a look at some of his favorites, his top bites, the 30+ games that <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span>:

From the creative minds of Chris Avellone, Tim Cain and Josh Sawyer comes Pillars of Eternity, where adventure continues beyond the gate. It's a critically lauded revival of the classic cRPG in the vein of Baldur's Gate and Icewind Dale, to call it Obsidian Entertainment's spiritual sequel would be an understatement. Of course, that's not the only modern revival of old school favourites - Wasteland 2 is a sequel to the historic 1988 title that redefined RPG gameplay and inspired legendary titles like Fallout - full of multipathed quest solving, choice, consequence and maturity. Brilliant storytelling isn't just an RPG domain - classic point and click adventures like The Longest Journey or its big, action-adventure sister Dreamfall: The Longest Journey are known for featuring some of the most unique universes and best written tales in gaming. The list just goes on with some of absolutely top releases in gaming history including S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat, Mount & Blade, Pharaoh + Cleopatra, and so much more!

See TotalBiscuit's own take on this promo's biggest highlights!
<iframe width="775" height="436" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/NwiFN8Ddj34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This weekend, <span class="bold">TotalBiscuit Recommends</span> some of his favourite games ever. Check them out in our weekend promo, with deals up to 75% off lasting until Tuesday, July 21, 3:59 AM GMT.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Konrad
looks like something for everyone in this list...
Nothing for me this weekend. Am interested in Pillars of Eternity and Wasteland 2, but both are still above my digital pricing threshold, even at their sale prices.
Why no Sacrifice ? :(

Anyway, this is a good promo, tons of must-buys in it.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Licurg
Great promo and great games! I see TotalBiscuit has some good taste when it comes to PC games!
Nice promo although nothing for me as i have Wasteland Pillars via kickstarter and the ones i do want i have already bought. I like Total Biscuit and he has good taste in games.
Someone might want to tell TotalBiscuit (and the developers if they even care) that the gog version of Luftrausers still does not have the fix the Steam version has for this problem: https://www.gog.com/forum/luftrausers/problem_with_classified_no_1_mission
haydenaurion: Someone might want to tell TotalBiscuit (and the developers if they even care) that the gog version of Luftrausers still does not have the fix the Steam version has for this problem: https://www.gog.com/forum/luftrausers/problem_with_classified_no_1_mission
Still. :l
high rated
nice promo, but GOG, please, sort out that "not owning deluxe edition when owning deluxe upgrade" bug finally, it's really annoying...
Nice selection, not a particularly great promo though.
Concerning Perimeter, is the expansion Emperor's Testament included ? I see no mention in the store page...
high rated
Specific discounts for each game (Highest discounts are bolded):

Act of War: Gold Edition -50%
Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic -66%
Age of Wonders 3/Deluxe Edition/Deluxe Edition Upgrade -66%
Age of Wonders 3 - Eternal Lords -33%
Age of Wonders 3 - Golden Realms -33%
Caesar 3 -70%
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena -60%
Don't Starve/Don't Starve: Reign of Giants -66%
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey -60%
Duke Nukem 3D Atomic Edition -70%
Dustforce DX -75%
Earth 2160 -75%
Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams/Rise of the Owlverlord -75%
Haegemonia Gold Edition -75%
King's Bounty: The Legend -75%
King's Bounty: Crossworlds GOTY -75%
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North/Complete Edition/Complete Edition Upgrade -75%
King's Bounty: Dark Side/Premium Edition/Premium Edition Upgrade -75%
The Longest Journey -60%
Luftrausers -75%
Master of Magic -66%
Mount & Blade: Warband -70%
Nexus: The Jupiter Incident -75%
Perimeter -70%
Pharaoh + Cleopatra -70%
Pillars of Eternity Champion/Hero Edition -33%
Psychonauts -75%
Risk of Rain -75%
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat -70%
Sea Dogs -50%
Unmechanical -75%
Volgarr the Viking -75%
Wasteland 2 Digital Classic Edition/Deluxe Edition/Deluxe Edition Upgrade -50%
Zeus + Poseidon (Acropolis) -70%
Post edited July 17, 2015 by Grargar
IIRC some people had problems with the GOG version of Risk of Rain. I wonder if those problems have been fixed meanwhile.
Impaler26: IIRC some people had problems with the GOG version of Risk of Rain. I wonder if those problems have been fixed meanwhile.
They have been fixed a while ago.
Uh.. some titles seem out of place in that list.
Maybe TB chose specific games from a selection and GOG included the full series or some sequels, even if average.
Post edited July 17, 2015 by phaolo