It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
gamesfreak64: One day, one chance, great prices ,

Xenonauts is a good game , already have it , but it does show that almost every day one okay game is within the 24 hour deals.
Sarang: Yeah I'm just really hoping to see both Bethesda and Nihon Falcom show up with even more spectacular deals than before.
Meant to add SNK as well.
Bethesda ..... thats Fallout 1 +2 and Fallout Tactics my alltime favorite games (•‿•)
and the Jagged Alliance classics ( windowsversions, the dos games character are to blocky, besides that minor issue the gameplay is super, i got the games (retail) a long time ago.
Anyway i have a few new games installed but the majority are good old games (•‿•)
all HOG games ( Artifex\) are installed and since they are very large they eat up all my HD space ≖‿≖
but the steam versions have some huge resource files for high resolution i think they are named 1080 or 1020, i delete those resource files cause my screen doesnt need them :D saves a lot of GB on the HD. ≖‿≖
Sarang: Yeah I'm just really hoping to see both Bethesda and Nihon Falcom show up with even more spectacular deals than before.
gamesfreak64: Bethesda ..... thats Fallout 1 +2 and Fallout Tactics my alltime favorite games (•‿•)
and the Jagged Alliance classics ( windowsversions, the dos games character are to blocky, besides that minor issue the gameplay is super, i got the games (retail) a long time ago.
Anyway i have a few new games installed but the majority are good old games (•‿•)
all HOG games ( Artifex\) are installed and since they are very large they eat up all my HD space ≖‿≖
but the steam versions have some huge resource files for high resolution i think they are named 1080 or 1020, i delete those resource files cause my screen doesnt need them :D saves a lot of GB on the HD. ≖‿≖
I bagged the early Fallouts but I'm hoping we see Oblivion and the new Fallout's hit 5.
gamesfreak64: Bethesda ..... thats Fallout 1 +2 and Fallout Tactics my alltime favorite games (•‿•)
Sarang: I bagged the early Fallouts but I'm hoping we see Oblivion and the new Fallout's hit 5.
many gamers prefer the 3d remakes even on Steam... but fortunately the classic have a very large community aswell
and i am one of them who prefer the classic, same for jagged alliance, the remakes are awfull, on youtube some new release of Ja got lots of negative replies same goes for the awfull new Red alert and command and conquere games... awfull stuff ....
Sarang: I bagged the early Fallouts but I'm hoping we see Oblivion and the new Fallout's hit 5.
gamesfreak64: many gamers prefer the 3d remakes even on Steam... but fortunately the classic have a very large community aswell
and i am one of them who prefer the classic, same for jagged alliance, the remakes are awfull, on youtube some new release of Ja got lots of negative replies same goes for the awfull new Red alert and command and conquere games... awfull stuff ....
Oh jeez for KOFXIV which is 3D there were complaints about it, requesting another 2D fighter in the level of KOFXIII. One even called it evolving, since when is a game coming from 2D to 3D evolving(2.5D with 3D models...whatever)?! I mean the implicit assumption by that terminology is that the original is inferior. Nothing about KOFXIII looks inferior, it just takes more time to do sprite work.
gamesfreak64: many gamers prefer the 3d remakes even on Steam... but fortunately the classic have a very large community aswell
Sarang: Oh jeez for KOFXIV which is 3D there were complaints about it, requesting another 2D fighter in the level of KOFXIII. One even called it evolving, since when is a game coming from 2D to 3D evolving(2.5D with 3D models...whatever)?! I mean the implicit assumption by that terminology is that the original is inferior. Nothing about KOFXIII looks inferior, it just takes more time to do sprite work.
Yup thats why i admire the developers who use sprite work.... 3d renders when i google for / on , whatever the proper word is ( feel free to tell me so i can learn and add to my vocabulary) you see basic nude characters with the hands stretced to left and right.

They have many limbs which can be set in the 3d tools/engineby dragging , clciking on joints and tweaking with a mouse, sprite/pixel art require more patience, more time and maybe more skill, i dont know that cause i cant properly draw a stickman :D.

Anyway big bucks studio hire people /actors, with special suits they live capture the movements, wel nobody can match that ofcourse.
Fckin' good #fckdrm sale. Thank you GOG, you are awesome as always :)
high rated
Winter Sale in a Nutshell - today horror edition! :)

• $0.89 • -85% • Shadow Man
• $0.89 • -85% • The 11th Hour
• $0.89 • -85% • The 7th Guest
• $0.99 • -79% • NecroVision
• $0.99 • -51% • Postal: Classic and Uncut
• $0.99 • -90% • Shattered Haven
• $0.99 • -50% • Zafehouse: Diaries
• $1.19 • -80% • Ghost Master
• $1.19 • -80% • Gorky 17
• $1.19 • -79% • I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
• $1.19 • -79% • NecroVisioN: Lost Company
• $1.19 • -81% • Nosferatu: Wrath of Malachi
• $1.19 • -79% • Realms of the Haunting
• $1.29 • -76% • Painkiller: Overdose
• $1.29 • -90% • Pathologic Classic HD
• $1.29 • -90% • Zombie Night Terror
• $1.49 • -76% • Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
• $1.49 • -73% • Alone in the Dark: The Trilogy 1+2+3
• $1.49 • -76% • Bad Mojo Redux
• $1.49 • -75% • Clive Barker's Undying
• $1.49 • -76% • Dark Fall 2: Lights Out
• $1.49 • -75% • Harvester
• $1.49 • -73% • Personal Nightmare
• $1.49 • -74% • Scanner Sombre
• $1.49 • -76% • The Hugo Trilogy
• $1.49 • -75% • Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption
• $1.49 • -73% • Waxworks
• $1.49 • -75% • Zombie Shooter
• $1.49 • -75% • Zombie Shooter 2
• $1.79 • -79% • Alan Wake's American Nightmare
• $1.99 • -80% • Dark Fall 3: Lost Souls
• $1.99 • -79% • Dracula Trilogy
• $1.99 • -80% • Killing Time
• $1.99 • -91% • Lucius
• $1.99 • -60% • Montague's Mount
• $1.99 • -79% • Noctropolis
• $1.99 • -79% • The Cat Lady
• $1.99 • -80% • The Count Lucanor
• $1.99 • -80% • The Penumbra Collection
• $2.29 • -75% • Bulb Boy
• $2.49 • -75% • Black Mirror 2
• $2.49 • -75% • Black Mirror 3
• $2.49 • -90% • Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut
• $2.49 • -49% • Devil Daggers
• $2.49 • -75% • F.E.A.R. Platinum
• $2.49 • -75% • Painkiller Black Edition
• $2.49 • -75% • Stories Untold
• $2.49 • -75% • The Black Mirror
• $2.49 • -75% • The Last Door: Collector's Edition
• $2.49 • -75% • The Last Door: Season 2 Collector's Edition
• $2.79 • -80% • Downfall: Redux
• $2.99 • -80% • Goetia
• $2.99 • -70% • Knock-Knock
• $2.99 • -85% • The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
• $2.99 • -70% • The Void
• $3.39 • -66% • The Suffering
• $3.39 • -66% • The Suffering: Ties That Bind
• $3.79 • -75% • F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin + Reborn
• $3.79 • -75% • Neverending Nightmares
• $3.79 • -75% • Obscuritas
• $3.79 • -75% • SKYHILL
• $3.89 • -35% • Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers
• $3.89 • -35% • Phantasmagoria 2: A Puzzle of Flesh
• $3.99 • -80% • Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs
• $3.99 • -80% • Amnesia: The Dark Descent
• $3.99 • -79% • Dracula 4+5
• $3.99 • -80% • Outlast
• $3.99 • -60% • Phantasmagoria
• $3.99 • -80% • Through the Woods
• $4.49 • -70% • The Coma: Recut
• $4.59 • -65% • Sound of Drop - fall into poison -
• $4.59 • -80% • Through the Woods: Collector's Edition
• $4.79 • -20% • Shivers
• $4.99 • -75% • Dead Space
• $4.99 • -75% • Inner Chains
• $4.99 • -75% • Kholat
• $4.99 • -75% • Layers of Fear
• $4.99 • -75% • Oxenfree
• $4.99 • -50% • Sanitarium
• $4.99 • -75% • Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines
• $5.09 • -70% • Subterrain
• $5.29 • -65% • Fran Bow
• $6.49 • -66% • Sunless Sea
• $6.79 • -66% • Conarium
• $6.99 • -30% • STASIS
• $7.49 • -50% • Darkwood
• $7.49 • -50% • Fear Equation
• $7.49 • -70% • The Coma: Recut Deluxe Edition
• $9.09 • -30% • STASIS: Deluxe Edition
• $9.99 • -50% • Remothered: Tormented Fathers
• $11.29 • -55% • The House in Fata Morgana
• $13.49 • -55% • observer

For the most current and complete sale analysis jump into RWarehall's spreadsheet.
M3troid: I noticed another portal in the background, so this might mean more new games on the way during the sale?
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_that_are_unofficially_confirmed_for_release_in_the_future_part_2/post9199

https://www.gog.com/upload/forum/2018/12/a63b1a73d10c923bd1804e7ef82e355a67e63d3f.jpg
gamesfreak64: One day, one chance, great prices ,

Xenonauts is a good game , already have it , but it does show that almost every day one okay game is within the 24 hour deals.
Maybe RAGE? (I know, everybody is saying Skyrim.. but maybe RAGE?)
Post edited December 20, 2018 by W3irdN3rd
Melvinica: Gog would you kindly put the Bethesda games on the daily deals tomorrow?
I've been waiting for several of ID Software's games to go on sale, so I I totally agree. (Bethesda is ID's publisher).
turbosnake: For some reason Connect dont Show me Shadownrun Returns.
I have the game in Steam, but it is a version given out for free. Coukd this be the reason i dont see the game as AVAILABLE GAME?
PainOfSalvation: If it's not a problem for you try to install the game on Steam and then do Connect. It did the trick for a lot of people, not just for Shadowrun Returns.
Thanks for the Advice, after i have installed the game and changed every single option on my steam profile to public it finally worked.
"Pay. Or pay not. There is no price." XD
Attachments:
GOG.com: Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
I'd love to buy some games, but you gotta discount Bethesda-published games, like those from ID Software, first.
Shame that Jedi Academy isn't on sale at like at least a 60% discount, I'd love to recommend that.
So... just a few moments ago I saw that one the top winter sale banner (see attached screenshot). Was that an intentional ...glitch?? (can I get hyped for Axiom Verge now? :) )
Attachments:
glitch.png (276 Kb)
high rated
news banner 3

1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px

goglin had links for the previous banners.
Post edited December 20, 2018 by W3irdN3rd