It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
I had a friend who passed a few years back and loved the series, so when I saw it was on a match of its historical low price, despite my limited time I've added it into my bin.

On that note, I figured out that Dragon's Lair Trilogy also has the memorization(THANK YOU) aspect removed, but none of the speed/timing brutality thanks to a pop up icon on what direction to press or to attack. This game is on a largely historical low compared to where it dropped before so it would be wise to grab if you're into it.
tinyE: Does Wings of Prey have a SP campaign?
bonzer: Yes it does. IIRC the campaign has you flying missions for each country through the war. Though you can also set up single missions. A bargain for a flight sim at the current price.

I will grab it then
ZFR: Can someone please explain, what does the FREE next to some discounted games mean?
dont know i do know Full throttle remastered is 100% free which came as a suprise and a shock to me ✖‿✖

preordered the game ( 11.99 EU)
Post edited December 14, 2018 by gamesfreak64
ZFR: Can someone please explain, what does the FREE next to some discounted games mean?
Melvinica: It means that Gog thinks you are using an outdated browser.
I'm using up-to-date Palemoon, but you're right, it doesn't appear so on Chrome.
Melvinica: It means that Gog thinks you are using an outdated browser.
ZFR: I'm using up-to-date Palemoon, but you're right, it doesn't appear so on Chrome.
I'm using SeaMonkey and also have free games on the front page.
Attachments:
greydadel: Can somebody explain how daily deals work? It says "new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale".
So only games that are not discounted now, will appears during those sales?
So if my wishlisted game si 50% OFF now, can I safely buy today? Won't it be 80% OFF tomorrow?
Desmight: This is how I got it:
A game is on sale but it's a daily sale -> Buy it now, it will not be on sale anymore tomorrow
A game is on sale but is not a daily sale -> Wait, the offer should stand for the whole winter sale (and it won't change)
A game is not on sale -> It may get on sale later, probably as a daily offer
Samorost 3 was yesterday 80%OFF as a daily deal and today is 75%OFF. Not much difference but now we know that games can be discounted even more. So it is worth wait till last day of the sale
Desmight: This is how I got it:
A game is on sale but it's a daily sale -> Buy it now, it will not be on sale anymore tomorrow
A game is on sale but is not a daily sale -> Wait, the offer should stand for the whole winter sale (and it won't change)
A game is not on sale -> It may get on sale later, probably as a daily offer
greydadel: Samorost 3 was yesterday 80%OFF as a daily deal and today is 75%OFF. Not much difference but now we know that games can be discounted even more. So it is worth wait till last day of the sale
Samorost 3 COSMIC EDITION was 80% off yesterday, and full price today.
The standard edition is 75% off today; but not part of yesterday's sale (edit: sale as in daily deal).
Different editions.
It is confusing how GOG handles different editions because sometimes hard to tell if you own a base edition vs deluxe.
Post edited December 14, 2018 by undeadcow
greydadel: Samorost 3 was yesterday 80%OFF as a daily deal and today is 75%OFF. Not much difference but now we know that games can be discounted even more. So it is worth wait till last day of the sale
undeadcow: Samorost 3 COSMIC EDITION was 80% off yesterday, and full price today.
The standard edition is 75% off today.
Different edition.
oh, ok.
So letss hope Ori and the Blind Forest is reserved for a daily deal :)
Already in my library ^^

*TME16D9C7E18115M2 Fantasy General *=P
*DPB4F124D8C9062K2 Everspace *=U

Have fun!
greydadel: oh, ok.
So letss hope Ori and the Blind Forest is reserved for a daily deal :)
Certainly possible. I noticed a lot of games which the DLC is on sale which doesn't make sense unless they also a future daily deal. All of today's deals did not previously have a discount.
First of all, thanks for Full Throttle Remastered. Already had this drm-free from Humble, but as I prefer the gog versions (better to follow updates) I appreciate that.

Second, it seems beside the daily changing game deals on the front page there are other games added to the sale. Few minutes ago I got informed by isthereanydeal.com that two of my wishes underbid my wished price, Reah and Schizm (both from L.K Avalon). Also the third game from Avalon (a.d. 2044) is now on sale.

Maybe it's a good idea to check your wishlists again on gog, isthereanydeal or any other service you use for that ;-)
ciemnogrodzianin: The list of highest discounts - below.
I've also made the list sorted by price (ascending), but only in PLN - I have no access to US base price :(

<-- awesome list I snipped because forum wont let me repost this in a quote -->
Thank you! :)
Looks like I already have this.

Fantasy General: *taken*

Edit: It looks like it was claimed. Ciao!
Post edited December 15, 2018 by ZaineH
DukeNukemForever: First of all, thanks for Full Throttle Remastered. Already had this drm-free from Humble, but as I prefer the gog versions (better to follow updates) I appreciate that.

Second, it seems beside the daily changing game deals on the front page there are other games added to the sale. Few minutes ago I got informed by isthereanydeal.com that two of my wishes underbid my wished price, Reah and Schizm (both from L.K Avalon). Also the third game from Avalon (a.d. 2044) is now on sale.

Maybe it's a good idea to check your wishlists again on gog, isthereanydeal or any other service you use for that ;-)
You just have to check GOGs main page under the topic "One day, one chance, great prices ". They even have a countdown, so you know how long these deals are valid.
Awesome!
thank you..and merry xmas!
Post edited December 14, 2018 by madkingdom