It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
eiii: Even in the easiest difficulty setting? Or are there no such settings?
Cavalary: Hm, saw people say the easiest (which is called "normal" actually) was too easy, true. I started it on the middle one, "old school veteran", which is listed as 100% ("normal" being 50%), so speaking for that myself.
Thanks! I guess I'll pass for now and have a look at the game later, even more as only the base game is discounted in the daily deal.
When the winter sale started I sp[specifically searched for Vaporum, and it wasn't on sale. Yet today it is. Is it part of the daily deals and I'm just not seeing it? Or is GOG adding games in the background to the sale, which makes it so much more difficult to have an idea about what to buy.
high rated
MadalinStroe: When the winter sale started I sp[specifically searched for Vaporum, and it wasn't on sale. Yet today it is. Is it part of the daily deals and I'm just not seeing it? Or is GOG adding games in the background to the sale, which makes it so much more difficult to have an idea about what to buy.
Yes, GoG is adding games in the background. Outside of the "daily deals" and announced promos, the following have been added since the 1st day...

Day 2:
A.D. 2044
AER - Memories of Old
Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition
Reah: Face the Unknown
Schizm: Mysterious Journey
State of Mind
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Platinum Edition
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Premium Edition
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Standard Edition
The Bard's Tale IV: Barrows Deep Ultimate Edition
X4: Foundations Collector's Edition

Today - Day 5:
Vaporum
RWarehall: ...
Thank you, RWarehall, for always being on point during the sales! +1
Lin545: Ermm... Halcyon DLC is discounted, but the main game - not. Pretty sure its GOG's oversight.
Pretty sure it means it'll be a daily deal, like it is for LoX now.
For some reason Connect dont Show me Shadownrun Returns.
I have the game in Steam, but it is a version given out for free. Coukd this be the reason i dont see the game as AVAILABLE GAME?
turbosnake: For some reason Connect dont Show me Shadownrun Returns.
I have the game in Steam, but it is a version given out for free. Coukd this be the reason i dont see the game as AVAILABLE GAME?
If it's not a problem for you try to install the game on Steam and then do Connect. It did the trick for a lot of people, not just for Shadowrun Returns.
Fetched a bunch of my wishlist with those daily deals and some other deals.
I've got Eisenwald: Blood of November, Expeditions: Vikings and Celestial Tails: Old North
Today i saw that Lords of Xulima was at the daily deals. And i've fetched Risen 3: Titan Lords as well as a bonus, since it was 85% discount.
And i got a few free games. Only i have Fantasy General already in my library, so now i got it double.
Hmmm, you may want to consider putting some flash deals out on the Myst games, Steam has also now put them on sale and I'm not sure where I would want to purchase any of them......
gamesfreak64: [...]
Today: Lords of Xulima is extremely cheap 3.59 EU is very nice but i got it at release seems waiting >1 year eventually pays off to get good games either free or at a -75% or more.
[...]
MightyPinecone: Yes, if you're willing to wait you can usually expect a lower price, surely this isn't anything new? And Lords of Xulima has been on GOG for about four years, so it's not like early adopters are being screwed over—at least not any more than usual.
about 4 years already ? time sure flies ............ after such a long period its okay i guess.
BloodMist: Hmmm, you may want to consider putting some flash deals out on the Myst games, Steam has also now put them on sale and I'm not sure where I would want to purchase any of them......
The Myst games are already on sale, so they won't be in a daily sale. Myst Masterpiece Edition is 20 cents more expensive on GOG but Myst V and Riven are cheaper.

Obduction, however, is 65% off on Steam but not on sale here. I wouldn't be surprised if that will be a daily.
high rated
Strangely we have had mid sale price updates on top of additions...

7 Billion Humans - Discount now 20%, was 10%
Basingstoke - Discount now 50%, was 38%
Event[0] - Added 75% off
Inquisitor - Added 75% off
Project Hospital - Added 25% off

More information about this sale and historical lows can be found at...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
Some games doesn't show "in library" tag, even if they are in my library.
RWarehall: Strangely we have had mid sale price updates on top of additions...

7 Billion Humans - Discount now 20%, was 10%
Basingstoke - Discount now 50%, was 38%
Event[0] - Added 75% off
Inquisitor - Added 75% off
Project Hospital - Added 25% off

More information about this sale and historical lows can be found at...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
And the Prince of Persia series went from 75% to 65% in the last few hours. I also saw Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell glitch to a base price of $9.99 instead of $4.99 (but the Euro price was still the same).
high rated
Winter Sale in a Nutshell - point&click adventures edition! :)

• $0.79 • -89% • Gomo
• $0.89 • -85% • The 7th Guest
• $0.99 • -90% • 1954 Alcatraz
• $0.99 • -90% • A New Beginning: Final Cut
• $0.99 • -90% • Deponia
• $0.99 • -87% • Journey of a Roach
• $0.99 • -90% • Lilly Looking Through
• $0.99 • -79% • Pilot Brothers
• $0.99 • -79% • Pilot Brothers 2
• $0.99 • -79% • Pilot Brothers 3: Back Side of the Earth
• $0.99 • -80% • Shivah, The
• $1.19 • -79% • Dragon Lore: The Legend Begins
• $1.19 • -79% • I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream
• $1.19 • -79% • Inherit the Earth
• $1.19 • -80% • Jack Orlando: A Cinematic Adventure - Director's Cut
• $1.19 • -80% • Richard & Alice
• $1.29 • -74% • Time Gentlemen, Please! + Ben There, Dan That!
• $1.49 • -76% • Broken Sword 2: Remastered
• $1.49 • -73% • Broken Sword: Director's Cut
• $1.49 • -76% • Ceville
• $1.49 • -75% • Dragonsphere
• $1.49 • -90% • Edna & Harvey: The Breakout
• $1.49 • -73% • Feeble Files, The
• $1.49 • -75% • Harvester
• $1.49 • -75% • Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
• $1.49 • -75% • Rex Nebular and the Cosmic Gender Bender
• $1.49 • -74% • Samorost 2
• $1.49 • -76% • Starship Titanic
• $1.49 • -76% • The Hugo Trilogy
• $1.49 • -75% • The Legend of Kyrandia(Book One)
• $1.49 • -75% • The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate (Book Two)
• $1.49 • -75% • The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
• $1.99 • -80% • Armikrog
• $1.99 • -90% • Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia
• $1.99 • -90% • Deponia 3: Goodbye Deponia
• $1.99 • -79% • Dracula Trilogy
• $1.99 • -90% • Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
• $1.99 • -80% • Gemini Rue
• $1.99 • -79% • Mainlining
• $1.99 • -90% • Memoria
• $1.99 • -90% • Night of the Rabbit, The
• $1.99 • -79% • Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
• $1.99 • -79% • Primordia
• $1.99 • -79% • Resonance