It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
high rated
Ancient-Red-Dragon: snip
I highly doubt you really looked at the numbers, you just want to be a piss pot about it.

Games like The Lion King are the exception and not the rule.

Here are some examples:
Day 1 - 6 of 8 new lows - 50% vs 0%; 50% vs 20%; 60% vs 50%; 20% vs 15%; 10% vs 40%; 70% vs 40%
A couple of them are only slightly better but 4 of them are substantially better.

Day 2 - 6 of 8 new lows again - 70% vs 40%; 40% vs 36%; 60% vs 33%; 85% vs 60%; 85% vs 55%; 30% vs 20%
Again, 4 of the 8 deals with a significant increase in the discount.

Day 3 - 7 of 8 with 5 at very nice new discounts.

And it goes on:
12 of the 15 days of this sale, at least half the titles in the daily deal have hit new lows and the majority are not 55% vs 50%.

75 of 120 daily deals have exceeded the best price seen on GoG before. Not just matched, exceeded. That's 62.5% of them.

I'd say the daily deals are worth looking into, but some people would rather just complain.
high rated
An hour ago, a number of titles left the sale mysteriously:

Antihero
Antihero Book Club
Antihero Deluxe Edition
Antihero Oliver Character
Antihero: Armello Character Pack
Armikrog
Armikrog - Deluxe Edition
Banner Saga - Soundtrack
Banner Saga 2
Banner Saga 2 - Deluxe Edition
Banner Saga 2 - Soundtrack
Banner Saga 3
Banner Saga 3: Deluxe Edition
Banner Saga 3: Legendary Edition
Banner Saga 3: Soundtrack
Banner Saga 3: Survival Mode
Guild of Dungeoneering
Guild of Dungeoneering Deluxe Ice Cream Edition
Guild of Dungeoneering Soundtrack
Guild of Dungeoneering: Ice Cream Headaches
Guild of Dungeoneering: Pirates Cove Adventure Pack
Kyn
Kyn – Deluxe Edition
Skyshine's BEDLAM Deluxe Edition
Skyshine's BEDLAM Redux!
Skyshine's BEDLAM Soundtrack
Toren
Toren Deluxe Edition
If i have to associate this winter sale with one word that would be : bittersweet .
At this point I'll just remove 'Towerfall: Ascension' from my wishlist. :/
Thanks for another giveaway; SOMA looks very interesting, though i doubt my system will be able run it decently. I'll try it though, even if it means it'll self-destruct predator-style. :)
triock: Thanks for the freebie and new connect batch GOG (though would like to see more games in it)!
elcook: There's going to be more games on GOG Connect in the following weeks, so be sure to check back!
elcook, can you (or someone else from GOG.com) respond to https://www.gog.com/forum/general/cd_projekt_game_footage_with_creative_commons_license ? I don't know how to message you, I hope quoting works. Sorry for the offtopic.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by CrFox
No new dailies? Alas, I hope there will be at least something new until 3rd Jan, otherwise the sale is more or less over from my point of view. Rather sad, considering that I'll have much more free time to check deals now than before X-mas.
DeMignon: No new dailies? Alas, I hope there will be at least something new until 3rd Jan, otherwise the sale is more or less over from my point of view. Rather sad, considering that I'll have much more free time to check deals now than before X-mas.
I think all the daily deals from the last two weeks are back on sale. I don't know how long will it last, though.
DeMignon: No new dailies? Alas, I hope there will be at least something new until 3rd Jan, otherwise the sale is more or less over from my point of view. Rather sad, considering that I'll have much more free time to check deals now than before X-mas.
Lone_Scout: I think all the daily deals from the last two weeks are back on sale. I don't know how long will it last, though.
Yes, but they are not as cheap as they were as flash deals! Which is OK, because otherwise flash deals would be pointless.
Daily deals may be back on sale, but prices are different.

For example: Overload has 25% discount now, as daily deal it was 40%.

Which is still better than no discount at all like it was when Winter Sale started.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by Bambusek
My thoughts exactly. ^^

Also it sucks some games are no longer on discount. I was waiting til the last day cause of Daily Deals but now they're gone asdfasdfasdf. -.-
Seven games purchased and an additional five for free... I really can't complain about this sale in the slightest :)
Post edited December 28, 2018 by HeathGCF
HeathGCF: Seven games purchased and an additional five for free... I really can't complain about this sale in the slightest :)
What was the fifth free game? (curious)
HeathGCF: Seven games purchased and an additional five for free... I really can't complain about this sale in the slightest :)
PassiveZombie: What was the fifth free game? (curious)
I've had:

· Soma
· Everspace
· Fantasy General
· Full Throttle

Erm, that's four... Blame the Xmas booze... :)
I think I mistakenly included a game that accumulated wallet funds paid for, which I considered almost free. :p

On a side note, really impressed with GOG email notifications for deals and offers. Especially how they tell me about free games after I've already claimed them, or latest deals on specific games after I've already purchased them. Good job I check the site regularly.
Post edited December 28, 2018 by HeathGCF
There are actually a lot of new additions to the sale including, for example, a very "popular" Match 3 game. Given the sheer number of changes, my usual update will be delayed.

Those who need an early look as I populate it, can find new additions (not the returning flash deals) at the top of the "By End Date" tab as I find them and add them.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing