It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
low rated
Tbh GOG has lost a few points with me, changing the image and such for Bioshock. Whilst its a good game, and its good thats its here, its not a massive buy for me yet. I guess thats a another sign of them becoming like Steam.
Sarang: I was wondering if the Bioshock pricing will last the rest of the sale. Also, where is Minerva's Den for #2? I mean the Protector Trials are included.
Yes, Minerva's Den is included in Bioshock 2.
Pond86: Tbh GOG has lost a few points with me, changing the image and such for Bioshock. Whilst its a good game, and its good thats its here, its not a massive buy for me yet. I guess thats a another sign of them becoming like Steam.
We may be getting another big release with this sale and I believe this trend will only be temporary for the Winter sale.
Sarang: We may be getting another big release with this sale and I believe this trend will only be temporary for the Winter sale.
I hope so, though given GOG's recent want to become Steam I doubt it.
kblazer883: It is cheaper to buy these separate rather than the Deluxe Edition:

Lords of Xulima (80% off [$19.99]) - $3.99
Lords of Xulima Deluxe Edition Upgrade (70% off [$9.99]) - $2.99
Lords of Xulima Deluxe Edition (70% off [$29.99]) - $8.99

Separate - $6.98
Deluxe Edition - $8.99

Now which will I choose?
Or standard edition for $3.99? Getting you what's likely the vast majority of what's actually valuable in the Deluxe Edition (the game) for a significantly lower price?

I suspect that's the point: it makes the Deluxe Edition (by meas of basic edition + upgrade) seem more clever than if you would have been able to buy the Deluxe Edition for that price from the outset, a scenario in which people would be more likely to question whether the extra content is worth the extra money. People think they're making an extra good deal, and the publisher will have steered more people into choosing the Deluxe edition over the default for extra profit. Win? / win!
goglin: New wallpaper links are now added. Enjoy :)

goglin: UPDATE (new wallpapers 2018-12-17):

news banner 2

768 px
1366 px
1680 px
1920 px
2560 px
goglin:
Thank you! I was just about to ask if the new backgrounds were available. :P
PassiveZombie: I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but Bioshock is no longer available.

It's the same thing as what happened to Simon the Sorceror - redone, but the original no longer available as a standalone purchase.
PaterAlf: The original Bioshock never was available at GOG. It was released today for the first time (Remastered version).
My mistake. I was thinking of Bioforge, which is still on GOG.
MightyPinecone: Or standard edition for $3.99? Getting you what's likely the vast majority of what's actually valuable in the Deluxe Edition (the game) for a significantly lower price?
Considering the difficulty, any help from the talisman (largely the handful of skill points for all characters over the course of the game, if you wait to full charge before asking) can sure save your behind. And the info PDFs are handy too, though of course you can look for hints or guides elsewhere (or even, er, obtain them otherwise).
kblazer883: It is cheaper to buy these separate rather than the Deluxe Edition:

Lords of Xulima (80% off [$19.99]) - $3.99
Lords of Xulima Deluxe Edition Upgrade (70% off [$9.99]) - $2.99
Lords of Xulima Deluxe Edition (70% off [$29.99]) - $8.99

Separate - $6.98
Deluxe Edition - $8.99

Now which will I choose?
I suppose that also in this case buying Lords of Xulima + Deluxe Edition Upgrade leaves the Deluxe Edition without the mark "In library", or am I wrong? Can someone please confirm?
Cavalary: Considering the difficulty,
Does that mean the game is rather hard?
low rated
The top of the front page link to the sales today is labeled "Would you kindly..." with nothing following.

I'm sure that seems perfectly natural in the Polish original, but in English (at least to American sensibilities) it is simply an awkwardly unfinished sentence which does not work at *all*. Every time I glance at it I can't help but think "would I kindly do *what*???"

In particular it does *not* look like something that links to the sales, so Gog really should care about this for the sake of their own income. Like the many other website issues that interfere with giving them money.

Of course, this is a totally minor translation issue compared with all of the huge glaring functional website design problems everyone has been pointing out in this sale (and for months now), but as top-of-front-page, it's high profile.
faroot: "Would you kindly..."
Is a quote from a very famous game...
Post edited December 17, 2018 by toxicTom
faroot: The top of the front page link to the sales today is labeled "Would you kindly..." with nothing following.

I'm sure that seems perfectly natural in the Polish original, but in English (at least to American sensibilities) it is simply an awkwardly unfinished sentence which does not work at *all*. Every time I glance at it I can't help but think "would I kindly do *what*???"

In particular it does *not* look like something that links to the sales, so Gog really should care about this for the sake of their own income. Like the many other website issues that interfere with giving them money.

Of course, this is a totally minor translation issue compared with all of the huge glaring functional website design problems everyone has been pointing out in this sale (and for months now), but as top-of-front-page, it's high profile.
It's a notable line from the original Bioshock and fans know it immediately. I saw that and thought "We got Bioshock?!" excitedly.
Oh and to the person who said "Because Bioshock 2 includes Minerva's Den". I don't know if you were being sarcastic or serious but the remastered releases included ALL the content which these are so any rationalization why Bioshock 2 doesn't include Minerva's Den makes no sense.
faroot: The top of the front page link to the sales today is labeled "Would you kindly..." with nothing following.
Sarang: It's a notable line from the original Bioshock and fans know it immediately. I saw that and thought "We got Bioshock?!" excitedly.
Aha, thanks to you and toxicTom for explaining. It should have occurred to me that I was simply out of the loop; that's usually the case when things seem especially meaningless.

And I know, why haven't I played it yet? (Rhetorical, but: I'll never catch up on my backlog)

Maybe I was just looking for an excuse to be grumpy about the web design discouraging shopping.
Vaporum went on sale now as well (-50%).
Post edited December 17, 2018 by superstande