Flotsam (In Development) Updated to 0.4.1p4 (Galaxy & Offline Installer) Changelog from Steam:
Time to flip open your survival guides and start prepping.
We cleaned up the survival guide and made it easier to maintain.
It’s a smaller quality of life improvement patch as we're working towards the World Structure patch.
Early Access 0.4.1p4
- Updated / removed older pages of the survival guide that were no longer relevant / out of date.
- Added functionality for linking to the survival guide. These links are usually marked with a book icon. Clicking these will open the survival guide on the relevant page.
- Added a search bar to the survival guide.
- Added a button to go back to the previous page you were on.
- Made the survival guide smaller so that you can still see your town when you open it.
- The survival guide can now be dragged.
- Opening the survival guide no longer pauses the game.
- Added pre-generated pages for all the buildings in the game. These pages include extra info per building type, such as recipes, storage space, etc.
- Added pre-generated pages for all the resources in the game. These pages have info such as weight, pollution, where they are produced, etc.
- Added pre-generated pages for all the drifter backgrounds in the game.
- Added pre-generated pages for all the drifter attributes in the game.
- The survival guide is now constructed out of config files.
You know what they say.
"The drifter who is prepared has his town half built"