It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

teceem: I probably skipped it because the 1.2 update had no changelog. But what happened in April of this year? They just changed the filename and that triggers an update flag? How absurd!
MarkoH01: Well, it is GOG - "absurd" is their second name ;)
That's a good example of a gog-ism. G.O.G. the "O" stands for "Absurd".
high rated
Terraria
got another update. Just Galaxy for now.

Changelog from Wiki:

1.4.0.4 was a minor update for the Desktop version released on May 23, 2020.

Crash Fixes and Performance Improvements:

Made some optimizations to help game performance
Fixed some memory management issues
Fixed lighting related crash with non-color mode
Added a serverconfig setting "slowliquids" that restores the maximum moving liquid/quick settle condition to 1.3.5.3's setting, off by default. Turning this on will decrease the amount of liquid that can move at once, but may reduce lag.
Fixed a crash when loading certain worlds
Fixed Solar Pillar enemy's bestiary page crashing the game on Linux

Bug Fixes:

Fixed Team Nameplates being in the wrong position
Fixed Team Nameplates no longer showing the healthbars of damaged teammates
Fixed an issue where multiplayer servers could run and allow players to join corrupted world files
Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and Sticky Dynamite didn't always stick
Fixed an issue where Blockswapped and replaced tiles might maintain their cracked nature
Fixed an issue where Mana Stars were dropping roughly 20% as much as they should
Petting a Town Pet will no longer let you pet them if slopes are interfering and would make you float
Fixed Collector's Edition Carrot overriding the Magic Mirror on a Journey mode character
Fixed Traveling Merchant and Skeleton Merchant accidentally having NPC Happiness
Fixed an issue where Enchanted Sundial would cause heavy FPS drops
Fixed NPCs sitting incorrectly in Dynasty Chairs
Fixed an issue where a lot of non-gore objects were hidden by Blood/Gore settings
Fixed some Hardmode Dungeon enemies drawing into the floor slightly in their animation
Fixed an issue where Digging Molecart would dig through tiles that should not be destroyed
Fixed player map borders not adjusting the border color properly
Fixed an issue where Cultist Devotee Banner and Red Potion did not have research values
Fixed Explosives counting as PvP damage, resulting in it not dropping coins when you were killed by them
Fixed a couple of tooltip typos
Fixed some consistency issues with Ninja Gear tooltips
Updated Invisibility Potion's tooltip
Fixed a sprite issue with Bowl of Soup
Fixed an issue where if the entire top of your world was covered with platforms, it would prevent meteors from spawning
Fixed certain cases of text getting random newlines
Post edited May 23, 2020 by fonimul
high rated
I won't list all the flags I got today; I'll just point out that they were all false negatives.
mrkgnao: Gone Home and Limbo (as well as Unreal Tournament 2004) are false positives. Nothing has changed today. These are just belated flags for changes that had occurred sometime in the past two months. I expect we will be getting lots of flags for past changes in the near future.

I suspect RoA3 is the same. Will report when MaGog completes her current run, in a couple of hours.
[emphasis added]

I suspected as much, hence I wasn't too keane to check at the time. Still ain't, but have to clear the flags at some point. But not tonight.
high rated
AI War 2
Versions 2.0.42 - 2.0.47 (May 13th, 2020 - May 21st, 2020)

Full changelogs at: https://wiki.arcengames.com/index.php
then add: ?title=AI_War_2:_Building_Multiplayer
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated 21 & 22 May 2020:
- Windows & Mac: 2.032 ⇒ 2.045 ⇒ 2.047;
- Linux: 2.032 ⇒ 2.045 ⇒ 2.046.

Between the Stars [InDev]
v0.2.2.0.2f1 (21 May 2020)

- A softlock in the mission Chain of Command (#140) has been fixed.
- We've reduced Flynn's hull resistance.
- We've resolved an error that caused some events to give 0 crew members as a reward.
- We've solved an error in the captain's uniform textures.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

v0.2.2.0.2f2 (22 May 2020)

- Now when a new crew member is generated the system discards all last names that are in use in order to avoid confusion.
- We've fixed multiple grammar errors.
- We've fixed a bug in a button during the Event: Problem in the Reactor (#191).
- We've modified the code to try and solve an error that happened in the event where pirates attack a station.
Standalone installer updated 21 & 22 May 2020: 0.2.2.0.2f ⇒ 0.2.2.0.2f1 ⇒ 0.2.2.0.2f2.

Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?! [InDev]
UPDATE v0.85 NOTES (20 May 2020)

NEW ADDITIONS
- DRYDOCK HARBOR added with 23 new experimental levels!
- 24 new trinkets added, including four unlockable story based trinkets!
- 5 new achievements added!
- A new loading system has been added to better improve performance in-game. This caches your current menu during the load times, so that the game doesn't "hitch" when loading up a new food, but may increase level load times by a few seconds depending on your computer's performance. If you'd like to go back to the old way of loading used in previous CSD 3 versions (and in CSD 2), go to the Options menu, then Gameplay, and toggle Fast Load to ON.
- Added a more descriptive line from Cleaver with the Max Wieners food truck attack.
- The following descriptions have been added:
-- Tonkatsu
-- Food Truck Fries
-- Food Truck Beans
-- Food Truck Rice
-- Haemul Pajeon
-- Sinigang -Bibingka
-- Green Papaya Salad
-- Huauzontles
-- Jambalaya

BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
- Fixed an issue with turning off certain upgrades that affected gameplay.
- Fixed issue with the No More Burgers trinket unlocking without earning a gold medal in the required day.
- Fixed bug where the scroll bar was not responding properly with the mouse in the Customize Truck menu.
- Fixed a few food description texts and punctuation.
Standalone installer updated (0.80b ⇒ 0.85b): 21 May 2020.

Encased: A Sci-Fi Post-Apocalyptic RPG [InDev]
Hotfix 5: balance issues, typos, quests and more (21 May 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installer, and those of its DLC, updated (0.17.507.1553 ⇒ 0.17.521.1337): 22 May 2020.

Signs of the Sojourner
Update 1 (16 May 2020)

- We've pushed a small patch to fix a possible crash when speaking with XN-220.
Standalone installers updated (rc2 ⇒ 2): 22 May 2020.

Standalone installers updated 21-22 May 2020 with no changelog:
- Field of Glory: Empires: 1.1.0.0 ⇒ 1.3.0.0.
- Tower of Time - Linux: 1.4.4.11880 ⇒ 1.4.5.11880.
- VirtuaVerse: v. 1.07 ⇒ v. 1.08.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Driftmoon Enchanted Edition: 1.7.6 ⇒ 1.7.8.
- Ancestors Legacy, and its DLC: 64623.1 ⇒ 64685.
- Endzone - A World Apart [InDev]: 0.7.7432.29150 ⇒ 0.7.7445.24741.
- Master of Magic, and its DLC: CM 6.01 ⇒ COM 6.0.3.
- POSTAL 2 - Windows: 5023 ⇒ 5024; more language added.
- STRAFE: Millennium Edition, and its Pre-order exclusive DLC: 1.2 update 25.04.2018 ⇒ Gold Edition.
- Strategic Command WWII: World at War: 1.06.01 ⇒ 1.06.02.
- Terraria: v1.4.0.2 ⇒ v1.4.0.3.

Lastly, the Oriental Empires standalone installers haven't been updated after 2019.12.24 (1.0.1.11 ⇒ 1.0.1.12), i.e. none of the updates/changes after that date mentioned in the changelogs posted apply to the GOG version (yet).
Post edited May 25, 2020 by HypersomniacLive
mrkgnao: I won't list all the flags I got today; I'll just point out that they were all false negatives.
I got 113 flags flood from 22~24 May, and did not get any new flags after that so far.
GOG basically re-send those flags for updates since 2 Apr to today.

List below is updates that I downloaded but still got zero flag:
20200519 beautiful_desolation_game
20200519 neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition
20200506 beautiful_desolation_game
20200504 dungeon_siege_iii
20200420 beautiful_desolation_game
20200410 spring_sale_goodies_collection_2
20200408 ultima_iv
20200402 war_for_the_overworld
20200401 forgotten_realms_unlimited_adventures
high rated
mrkgnao: I won't list all the flags I got today; I'll just point out that they were all false negatives.
kbnrylaec: I got 113 flags flood from 22~24 May, and did not get any new flags after that so far.
GOG basically re-send those flags for updates since 2 Apr to today.

List below is updates that I downloaded but still got zero flag:
20200519 beautiful_desolation_game
20200519 neverwinter_nights_enhanced_edition
20200506 beautiful_desolation_game
20200504 dungeon_siege_iii
20200420 beautiful_desolation_game
20200410 spring_sale_goodies_collection_2
20200408 ultima_iv
20200402 war_for_the_overworld
20200401 forgotten_realms_unlimited_adventures
I don't think you'll be getting flags for these games, for the following reasons:
1) Beautiful Desolation, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege III, Ultima IV and Unlimited Adevntures all have library IDs that differ from their store IDs, and GOG has not yet figured out a way to flag such cases.
2) The API for Spring Sale Goodies has been --- supposedly intentionally --- blocked by GOG.
3) The only one I can't explain is War for the Overworld, but that specific update was the addition of a bonus and I'm not sure whether GOG actually flags the addition of bonuses, as this is a pretty rare occurrence.
Post edited May 25, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Hustlefan: Parkitect

Update 1.5h (14 May 2020)

Mac & Linux (Galaxy & Offline Installer)
Windows (Galaxy)
- macOS: improved game loading time
- macOS: improved visuals
- fixed not all rides/shops being available when continuing to play a campaign park in sandbox mode
- fixed campaign map screen not respecting graphics settings, causing performance issues on slower systems
- fixed customizable shop getting dirty when acting like certain other shops that can't get dirty (such as souvenir shop)
- fixed not being able to build fences on some park edges
- fixed being able to build stations on slopes for some tracked rides
- fixed trains sometimes spawning in reverse when using turntables
- fixed Launched Drop Tower stats not changing when changing number of launches
Hustlefan:
Offline Installer for Windows now updated as well.
32 bit version removed.
high rated
ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game

Update 1.15 (May 23, 2020):

Message from Steam:

Greetings, friends!
Our game’s sequel is constantly developing, but that doesn't mean we forgot our first game ATOM RPG. To show that, we are uploading a large patch packed with things you asked us to add on the forums.
First off, we did what we were asked to do by the players who prefer the gamepad. The interface and controls are completely overhauled and should now seem much more comfortable and easy than before.
We also finally translated the game into Polish language with the help of a professional translator and two groups of volunteers, one led by Dr. Pawel Aleksandrowicz. Many other languages are also on their way, with French 90% done. Our team cannot afford professional translation studios, so everything is a fan-driven effort which we cannot hasten, but with enough time we promise to deliver even more translations! With players like you, we believe this to be possible.
The game also got a new network interface which will allow seamless save transfer between different versions of Atom RPG in case you want to play as your PC character on the go.
We also added a large amount of improvements into the game - adding new sounds and some animations and minor visuals, fixing very minor bugs that were still left until you noticed and reported them on the forums, as well as many optimization tweaks and fixes for low-end PCs. The full list can be found under this post.
Thank you for being the best community possible! And let there be ATOM!

Full changelog:
- Added optimization for low-end PCs;
- Added video playback performance optimization for low-end PCs;
- Added Polish language translation;
- Added one account to transfer saves between game versions;
- Three new cinematics for certain locations when they are first visited;
- Gamepad control and interface overhauled;
- New sounds on certain locations;
- New character animations;
- New way to display hit points. It is off by default but you can find it in the settings;
- Mutants got new animations when hit and when dodging the hit;
- Various minor bugs and typos reported by the community were eradicated.
mrkgnao: 1) Beautiful Desolation, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege, Ultima IV and Unlimited Adevntures all have library IDs
Is there a reason why the above games have different store/library ids?
high rated
mrkgnao: 1) Beautiful Desolation, Neverwinter Nights, Dungeon Siege III, Ultima IV and Unlimited Adevntures all have library IDs
MarkoH01: Is there a reason why the above games have different store/library ids?
- Dungeon Siege III, Ultima IV and Unlimited Adevntures are unbundled games, so the store ID is for the multi-game bundle, while each separate game has its own library ID.
- When Beautiful Desolation was released it had a limited-time promotion whereby you got STATIS for free when buying the game, so the store ID is that of the original two-game package (even though it's now a one-game package), whereas the library ID is for the game proper.
- NWN EE comes with NWN Diamond included, so the store ID is for the pair, whereas the library ID is for the EE alone.
MarkoH01: Is there a reason why the above games have different store/library ids?
mrkgnao: - Dungeon Siege III, Ultima IV and Unlimited Adevntures are unbundled games, so the store ID is for the multi-game bundle, while each separate game has its own library ID.
- When Beautiful Desolation was released it had a limited-time promotion whereby you got STATIS for free when buying the game, so the store ID is that of the original two-game package (even though it's now a one-game package), whereas the library ID is for the game proper.
- NWN EE comes with NWN Diamond included, so the store ID is for the pair, whereas the library ID is for the EE alone.
Ah, pre-order and bundle special ids - that explains it. Thank you!
high rated
fonimul: Terraria

Changelog from Wiki:

Crash Fixes and Performance Improvements:

Made some optimizations to help game performance
Fixed some memory management issues
Fixed lighting related crash with non-color mode
Added a serverconfig setting "slowliquids" that restores the maximum moving liquid/quick settle condition to 1.3.5.3's setting, off by default. Turning this on will decrease the amount of liquid that can move at once, but may reduce lag.
Fixed a crash when loading certain worlds
Fixed Solar Pillar enemy's bestiary page crashing the game on Linux

Bug Fixes:

Fixed Team Nameplates being in the wrong position
Fixed Team Nameplates no longer showing the healthbars of damaged teammates
Fixed an issue where multiplayer servers could run and allow players to join corrupted world files
Fixed an issue where Sticky Grenades, Sticky Bombs, and Sticky Dynamite didn't always stick
Fixed an issue where Blockswapped and replaced tiles might maintain their cracked nature
Fixed an issue where Mana Stars were dropping roughly 20% as much as they should
Petting a Town Pet will no longer let you pet them if slopes are interfering and would make you float
Fixed Collector's Edition Carrot overriding the Magic Mirror on a Journey mode character
Fixed Traveling Merchant and Skeleton Merchant accidentally having NPC Happiness
Fixed an issue where Enchanted Sundial would cause heavy FPS drops
Fixed NPCs sitting incorrectly in Dynasty Chairs
Fixed an issue where a lot of non-gore objects were hidden by Blood/Gore settings
Fixed some Hardmode Dungeon enemies drawing into the floor slightly in their animation
Fixed an issue where Digging Molecart would dig through tiles that should not be destroyed
Fixed player map borders not adjusting the border color properly
Fixed an issue where Cultist Devotee Banner and Red Potion did not have research values
Fixed Explosives counting as PvP damage, resulting in it not dropping coins when you were killed by them
Fixed a couple of tooltip typos
Fixed some consistency issues with Ninja Gear tooltips
Updated Invisibility Potion's tooltip
Fixed a sprite issue with Bowl of Soup
Fixed an issue where if the entire top of your world was covered with platforms, it would prevent meteors from spawning
Fixed certain cases of text getting random newlines
Offline installers updated too. But I didn't get a blue dot, so I guess GOG are still playing catch up.
fonimul: Terraria

Changelog from Wiki:

[Edited out lots of good info, see previous post]
fonimul: Offline installers updated too. But I didn't get a blue dot, so I guess GOG are still playing catch up.
I got a blue dot on Terraria just moments after you posted this. Could it be that updating through Galaxy removes the blue dot from the account page?
high rated
HypersomniacLive: - Tower of Time - Linux: 1.4.4.11880 ⇒ 1.4.5.11880
Tower of Time

Updated to 1.4.5.11880 (Windows & Linux)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog posted by the developer in the game forum
We have done some final polishing work on Tower of Time and we consider it 'Final Edition' now.

Here is the content of the last patch:

* Fixed few very small bugs -- e.g. effect of the fountains not visible immediately

* Rebalancing of the difficulty -- enemy units, items, skills, battle parameters as number of enemies, spawn frequency, frequency of skills used, etc..

As a result there shouldn’t be any spikes in difficulty levels when moving between Tower levels. Still – when you outgrow current difficulty level (by building a real kick-ass party) – we highly recommend increasing difficulty during the game. You can do it anytime outside combat.

* Visual upgrade of some skills