It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^^ Good example of a case where sarcasm works in text.
high rated
AI War 2
Version 2.017 GOG Achievements (April 7th, 2020)

Full changelog at: https://wiki.arcengames.com/index.php
then add: ?title=AI_War_2:_Building_Multiplayer#Version_2.017_GOG_Achievements

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 2.018 Hotfix (April 6th, 2019)

- Fix to a bug that was causing some-but-not-all savegames to fail to load in the previous version of the game. Mainly saves that were games started in 2.016 that were being loaded in 2.017. This was to do with fixing the AI reserves missing. Turns out those should not be added in mid-save. Now that no longer happens, but in the other cases where AI reserves were missing, it adds them properly (thanks to Badger for reporting).
- Also added in a helpful method on the World_AIW2 singleton object which lets us just quickly write all the factions (invisible and otherwise) to the log.
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated 07 April 2020:
- Windows: 2.016 ⇒ 2.018;
- Linux & Mac: 2.016 ⇒ 2.017.

Caves of Qud [InDev]
Patch 2.0.199.5 (05 April 2020)

- Fixed the cooldown of stunning force
Standalone installers updated (2.0.199.4 ⇒ 2.0.199.5): 07 April 2020.

Dawn of Man
Update 1.50 (06 April 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installers updated (1.4.2 ⇒ 1.5.0): 07 April 2020.

Depth of Extinction
Update 52.9.9 (06 April 2020)

Standalone installers updated (52.9.8.2 ⇒ 52.9.9): 07 April 2020.

Good Company [InDev]
Version 0.6.1b (Hotfix) (06 April 2020)

Patchnotes posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone installer updated (0.6.1 ⇒ 0.6.1b): 07 April 2020.

Kingdoms and Castles
Update 117r2 (04 April 2020)

Bug fixes:
- Fix key for speeding camera motion up not working
- Fix rare issue where vikings could on occasion not be targeted by defenses
- Fix rare pathing issue vikings/military troops
- Fix issue first time demolish warning ui pops up
- Fix memory leak on map editing
- Improve performance during map editing
- Improve performance on maps with lots of fish
Standalone installers updated (116r12 ⇒ 117r2): 06 April 2020.
high rated
Streets of Rogue
Version 88 - Bug Fixes and Future Plans (3 April 2020) - Part I

New Content is Coming!
While this update doesn’t contain any new content, I actually have a bunch of new stuff almost ready to drop. It’s not quite there yet, which is why I wanted to do this interim update.

Consoles!
For anyone who has the console versions, you may have noticed that the game is several versions behind the PC version. I really apologize for these delays. My publisher and I have had some at-times unusual certification issues that have caused major hold-ups. While I don’t have a solid update timeline, rest assured that the game will eventually be updated to match the PC version.

Future plans!
Streets of Rogue has now been in development for over six years, with the game being playable from start to finish for nearly two years. It's become more and more difficult to add new features to the game that are impactful, but won’t break the existing game or fundamentally change the gameplay. I’d like to take Streets of Rogue in some big new directions, but it’s tough to do so within the current structural confines of the game I’ve created.

So, I’ve decided to begin work on a sequel! I’ll be expanding directly from the existing six-years-in-development Streets of Rogue code base. Much of this time was spent turning some extremely open-ended systems design into something that was relatively polished, as opposed to a complete janky mess. My hope is that the stability of my existing work will allow me to focus on expanding the structure of the game world (...open world?) and adding a bunch of fun new systems (...vehicles?) while spending less time on bug fixes. We’ll see how that goes!

I don’t have a timeline for any of this. My next steps are basically “experiment with new tech and toy around with new systems”. It’ll be awhile before I have anything solid to show. I just wanted to give you an idea of what I’m up to. Frankly, I don't even have much of a design doc at this point, just a general idea of where I want to go. So if you have suggestions, always feel free to drop me a line!

What does this mean for Streets of Rogue? While my primary focus will be shifting a bit, updates will still be coming. Since the next game will be built off the same code base as the original, I’ll be continuing to fix bugs and make beneficial changes, with the probability of some new content along the way. Streets of Rogue is never finished!

Anyways, that's all for now. Stay safe everyone! And STAY HOME!

Version 88

Level Editor
- Player is shown the main menu after pressing Esc while testing a level, instead of immediately exiting the level
- Warning message appears when saving a chunk when walls are placed at the chunk edges
- Fix for yellow quest boxes appearing during gameplay when testing levels from the level editor
- Fix for NPC talk text always appearing on a single line when displayed in-game
- Fix for issues with text disappearing when creating Sign text and NPC Talk text

UI / Controls
- Added “Alignment Circles” setting in Gameplay Settings, which defaults to On. If an NPC is Hostile toward you, a red circle will appear beneath them. If they are Aligned/Loyal/Submissive, a green circle will appear.
- Level Editor button now appears beneath Custom Campaign and Chunk Pack buttons to avoid players accidentally entering into the level editor when they did not mean to
- Fix for Big Quest slot not always displaying all text in Chinese language version
- Fix for issues aiming with certain weapons in Trackpad Mode
- Fix for new Twitch votes appearing on interface after vote has ended
- Ghosts are prevented from traveling too far outside of map boundaries
- Player will no longer auto-aim at non-functional objects such as Turrets that have been deactivated
- Fix for rechargeable special abilities appearing transparent on interface after level completion
- If voting is tied between two items in Twitch votes, the winner will be randomly selected instead of selecting the first item

Non-Playable Characters
- Fix for NPCs not displaying user-created text on multiplayer client

Achievements
- GoG Achievements will trigger upon completion even if they've already been internally triggered to reduce cases of people not being able to get all achievements

Graphics
- Fix for custom character hair sometimes appearing incorrectly in Home Base
- Fix for custom NPCs sometimes appearing incorrectly when using chunk packs
- Fix for custom NPCs sometimes appearing incorrectly on multiplayer client
- Fix for Dizzy Stars not appearing and disappearing properly in Rogue Vision mode

Playfield Objects
- Fix for exit elevator being titled "Mysterious Elevator"
- Fix for Turret sometimes turning and shooting after losing power
- Fix for Signs not displaying user-created text on multiplayer client
- Fix for cases where objects attached to walls might not be destroyed if its wall was destroyed, but another object was attached to a nearby wall
- Fix for players who do an Augmentation Booth swap sometimes getting traits that they can't use because they lack the associated special ability
- Preventative measure for multiplayer client teleporting after using the level exit and not being able to exit the level
- Fix for cases where Refrigerator could be made to “run” after another player had picked it up
- A small noise occurs when travering broken windows

Items
- Fix for Boo-Urn not working in some Industrial buildings
- Increased number of cases where health items cannot be given to NPCs who cannot use them (for example, giving a Ham Sandwich to a Cannibal)
- Player is blocked from giving follower NPCs weapons that they will not be able to use, such as if they have Pacifist
- Fix for player not being able to throw items at NPCs hidden in bushes

Status Effects / Traits / Special Abilities
- Medical Professional allows you to use Blood Bag on yourself
- NPCs cannot have Addict or Rechargeable, since they have no proper way to take care of themselves
- Fix for Class Solidarity causing all custom characters to not be able to hit each other, rather than just custom characters of the same type
- Fix for player not being able to Cannibalize NPCs who transformed back from Werewolf form
- Assassins are no longer triggered by Random Reverence
- Cannibal players can no longer receive "Cool with Cannibals" as an end-of-level trait
- Fix for Cannibal continuing to Cannibalize after NPC body has been gibbed by someone hitting it
- On the House no longer triggers when using a Free Item Voucher
- Blaster Survivor triggers for bodies that explode as a result of the player’s actions
- Player cannot begin Chaaaarge while jumping
- Fix for interactions with objects not stopping when the player is bitten
- Fix for the player continuing to use “operating bar” when being arrested or bitten
- Fix for player getting stuck if they are being bit by a player when that player loses their online connection
- Fix for Lunge and Chaaarge not working properly for players who were Enraged
- If the player has Bullet Breaker, their rockets will not be destroyed when hitting other bullets
high rated
Streets of Rogue (continued)
Version 88 - Bug Fixes and Future Plans (3 April 2020) - Part II

Stats / Unlocks
- Player receives Skill Points for successfully telling jokes
- Player does not unlock Gorilla if a Gorilla dies before they are freed from their cage

Missions
- Fix for Neutralize All missions potentially including Ghosts

Big Quests
- Fix for certain Big Quest related events occurring during New Character Every Level, where Big Quests are disabled
- Fix for Aligned NPCs that the player must kill for Big Quest not always being capable of taking hits, such as when player has No In-Fighting
- Most NPCs that must be killed for Big Quest are considered Guilty

Mutators
- Fix for the No Guns and No Melee mutators not affecting NPCs in custom chunks who are given weapons by the creator of the chunk
- Zombies can be arrested during the Zombies Welcome mutator
- Fix for Bounty Hunters keeping their Rocket Launchers concealed during Rocket Chaos (this gave them away)

Level Generation
- Fix for certain cases where loading can get stuck when loading custom chunks

Artificial Intelligence
- Fix for NPCs not always sitting or sleeping when they were supposed to
- Fix for NPCs recognizing that the player hit them with Fireworks when the player is out of view
- Fix for enslaved NPCs not following the player to the exit if they had previously been involved in a quest
- Fix for Zombies becoming Submissive after being Enslaved
- NPCs will not become Annoyed when a player Bites their coop partner
- After player indicates that they want to run for Mayor, they are prompted “Are you sure?” Yes or No
- Fix for enforcers who are spawned during the Lockdown disaster not recognizing that Lockdown is in effect
- NPCs who become hostile toward someone after sleeping will walk around instead of returning to their bed and standing still
- Fix for Zombies not being hostile toward the player when “Everyone Hates You” and “Zombies Welcome” mutators are active
- Fix for player not being able to ask a submissive Slavemaster to hand over one of their slaves
- Fix for Cops becoming hostile toward players for shooting NPCs with Water Pistol when the Water Pistol contained a positive status effect
- Fix for Slaves becoming Friendly instead of Loyal if player removes their helmet with an EMP explosion or Power Sap
- Fix for prisoners not becoming Loyal toward players who deactivate computers and free them from prison through the use of Power Sap or EMP Grenades
- Fleeing NPCs no longer say “You’re ravaging my body!” since they may not have actually been attacked
- Fix for NPCs with Suspicious who are in the player's party being told to leave the Deportation Center when the player is teleported there
- NPCs are less likely to engage in combat while they are attempting to exit the level
- Fix for NPCs not reacting negatively to NPCs with Malodorous who had come from previous levels

Text
- Added proper localization for lots of text that was added post-launch (previously some of this had been Google-translated)

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 88b
- Fix for NPC state indicators not working properly, which could cause issues particularly when tranquilizing NPCs
Standalone installers updated (v87i ⇒ v88b): 06 April 2020.

The Quest
1.9.11 (7 April 2020)

- Added workaround for graphics driver bug (Mac only).
Mac standalone installer, and that of its DLC, updated: 1.9.8 ⇒ 1.9.11.
high rated
Ostriv [InDev]
Alpha 3 Patch 1 (7 April 2020)

Added/Changed
- Added a description for Empty function
- Added some more on-screen reminders on how to start your town (Clay pit, Thatchery, Charcoal pile, Forestry workers)
- Construction menu now divides to pages if doesn't fit on screen
- Wagons will now need horseshoes and tack replacements after some time
- Salaries and rents are now payed daily rather than every frame, thus making the economy consistent in all game speeds
- Not allowing to demolish field with harvest anymore
- Added tooltips on resource icons in tannery

Fixed:
- Tannery stuck in gathering (rare)
- Crash when relocating pigs
- A carpenter could choose a horse that's being relocated, leading to later crash
- Could build coastal buildings in inaccessible areas
- Construction workers had their path needlessly recalculated -Stone mining could stop if limestone deposits are inaccessible (yeah, vice versa)
- Wagons could deliver the same construction resource twice (left in a building afterwards)
- Church and chapel requirement didn't care if its construction is not finished
- Cows could be stuck relocation
- Crash on loading some saves
- Jerky movements of wagon wheels in later game
- When demolishing a forestry, a leftover log could be never picked up
- People and animals aged less if played on lower game speeds
- Wagons never wear out
- Wagon shed workers could neglect supplying for horses
- Laborers in fact received the same wage as workers despite coefficient
- A pig marked for slaughter manually could be slaughtered twice
- Some weirdness during windmill demolishing
- Horse tack trade was broken
Standalone installer updated: 0.3.0.3 ⇒ 0.3.1.0.

Underhero
Update 4.1.1 (03 April 2020)

What's new:
- Completely redone controller menu.
- Edit inputs for both keyboards and controllers on the main menu, or during play through the pause menu.
- Inputs are saved after the game is closed.
- For quick access press "F12" to open the new menu, and "F11" to reset to default inputs.
- Most gamepads will be compatible with the game now (no more Xbox exclusivity :P).
- This update will also be available for Mac and Linux users.
- Quicker saving times, initial loading times slightly faster too.
- New force resolution option* (More on this below).

Unfortunately we were not able to make it so icons update during play with new inputs, or new icons for different controller types. Regardless of what controller you use the game will still use Xbox 360 icons. We really tried with this one, but it was not possible and we apologize for it.

This new input system was tested with Xbox 360 controllers, Dualshock 4, Switch Pro controller, generic brand gamepads and keyboards. That said, even after a lot of testing there might be a couple of bugs that slipped through, let us know if you find anything and we will get it fixed for the next patch.

Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug where the player couldn’t save or load because the save file wasn’t created.
- Fixed a couple of lingering typos.
- Fixed a bug were the checkered background in some menus would become smaller horizontally when zooming in and closing the menu.
- Other small bugs pertaining to the new input system.

*How to access the force resolution option:
- Go to the main menu and then to options, now press “F10” to open the force resolution screen.
- Type both a new resolution and an aspect ratio and press enter.

This was done in case the game is not recognizing or changing the correct display resolution, it’s a bit hacky but we hope it works for some extreme cases.
Standalone installers updated (4.1.0 ⇒ 4.1.1): 07 April 2020.

Standalone installers updated 06-07 April 2020 with no changelog:
- Airships: Conquer the Skies: 1.0.15.3 ⇒ 1.0.15.4.
- Close Combat: The Bloody First: v1.01.01 ⇒ 1.01.01b.
- The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters, and all its DLC: 1.0.6 GOG ⇒ 1.0.6b GOG.
- ELDERBORN: 1,035 ⇒ 1,036.
- Exanima [InDev]: 0.8 ⇒ 0.8.0.1;
- Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner: 1.9.3 ⇒ 1.9.4.
- In Other Waters - Mac: 1.0.0 ⇒ 1.0.2.
- The Longing: 1.0.4 ⇒ 1.0.5.
- Star Control®: Origins, and its DLC: 1.42.0.1 ⇒ 1.43.
- SYNTHETIK: Legion Rising: 27 ⇒ 28.
- X4: Foundations, and its DLC: 3.00 ⇒ 3.00 Hotfix 1.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Endzone - A World Apart [InDev]: 0.7.7397.30764 ⇒ 0.7.7400.23352.
- No Man's Sky: 2.33_LivingShip_57941 ⇒ 2.40_ExoMech_58828.
high rated
Panzer Corps 2

Patch 2 1.00.09 (08 April 2020)
Localization:

Added French, Polish and Portuguese localizations
Updated Chinese and Russian localizations
The game will now display localized hex names over the map and in the UI (will not work with old saves)

Bug fixes:

Fixed a few more random crashes
Fixed crashes when working with "Lost Units" list
Fixed crash when repeatedly pressing Esc in briefings
Fixed crash when starting a new random map
Fixed autosaves and ironman saves which could be created with wrong state (inactive "End Turn" button etc.)
Fixed attacks sometimes "unsuppressing" units without dealing damage
Fixed aircraft getting initiative bonus when attacking from close terrain hex
Fixed ambushed units attacking the ambusher even if they normally cannot attack such unit
Fixed bug where attacking unit did not lose attack action if it did not have a chance to shoot in the combat it initiated
Fixed incorrect calculation of negative suppression between combat phases
Fixed aircraft spotting in cloudy weather
Fixed spotting bug when a unit retreated
Fixed weather forecast icon after loading a save
Fixed "Anti-tank Veteran" and "Anti-infantry Veteran" awards for aircraft
Fixed wrong strength when giving overstrength to prototype units
Fixed the problem with "Retrograde" player trait where available units disappeared earlier than they should
Fixed the problem with "Slow Modernization" player trait where transport upgrade and overstrength was impossible after 3 unit upgrades
Fixed replacements of deployed units during Deployment Phase (no longer limited by 50% of unit's max strength)
Fixed scrolling in Event Log (History section of Unit Details)
Fixed "gamma correction" setting
Fixed some maps where embarked transports could not leave the port

Performance:

Improved Landscape Tessellation implementation. Now, even with Tessellation off the game (in particular, rivers) should look decent.
Added new setting to Options->Video: "Landscape Geometry". It can be used to further reduce GPU load on weaker hardware, or (at a higher setting) used as an alternative to tessellation, which might be faster on some machines.

Improvements:

Stats panel now shows actual move points instead of max
River hexes now show "Vulnerable Position" and "Blocks Supply" icons in terrain panel
Combat log viewer (opened with L hotkey) will now include logs for all predictions visible on the screen when it's invoked
In Options->Video "Save" button is only required to change window mode and resolution. All other options are applied instantly.

Multiplayer:

Fixed crashes which occurred when loading existing games (some old games can still have problems, but new games started with 1.0.8 should not have them)
Fixed several issues causing the players to go out of sync in online MP
Fixed password protection not working for random maps
Minsk map now allows simultaneous movement
Small balance fix in Steel vs. Steamroller scenario
high rated
Flotsam (In Development)

Updated to 0.3.0 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam

Part 1
World Update OUT NOW!

Change Log

General

- Overhauled town traveling mechanic completely:
* Fully zooming out or tapping the map key now brings you to the overworld.
* The map now shows a view of the greater world where you can search for points of interest and landmarks.
* Left-clicking on the map view enables you to move to new areas.
* Townheart is now a ship.
* Townheart is now equipped with an engine that burns oil to move the town.
* Townheart engine is damaged at the beginning and must be repaired.
* Your town now rotates depending on the direction you last moved in.
* Once you've explored a region, you can move on to the next if you have enough fuel (currently requires 75% of your full fuel capacity). The new area does not have new gameplay associated with it, it is mainly to make the game world infinite.
- World is now generated procedurally with landmarks grouping in clusters.
- Updated auto-save interval to be time based. (A new auto-save is made every real-time 10 minutes.)
- Default graphics quality when starting the game is now 'High'.
- Drifters with lower health will now prioritize getting food or water, instead of the person on top of the list.

Gameplay

- Added new constructions:
* Seaweed Grower: Grows seaweed spores to edible seaweed.
* Oil Refinery: Converts plastic to oil.
* Medium Storage Yard: Stores 45 items.
* Large Drying Rack: Dries 6 items at once.
* Fish Sticks: Dries 5 fish at once. Fish drying has been removed from the drying rack.
- Townheart is now a movable ship.
- Added item:
* Seaweed Spore: Can be grown in a seaweed grower to edible seaweed.
- Drifters can now swim to salvage landmarks.
- Research points can be acquired on salvage landmarks now.
- Investigating landmarks has a lower priority now
- You can now cycle through all your drifters with the tab key (adjustable in settings).
- Showing drifter names has been moved to left alt by default and can now be adjusted in the settings.
- Workshopping is now below desalinating / cooking assignments by default.
- The drying rack & fish sticks will automatically queue a recipe.
- Refined selection on the buildings.

Pathfinding

- Improved pathfinding thresholds to reduce drifters switching between walking and swimming.

Balancing

BUILDINGS
Woodworking shed:
- FIREWOOD: Increased production time from 14 seconds to 60 seconds.
- ROPE: Increased production time from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 6 to 12.
- Decreased dried wood cost from 8 to 6.

Desalinator:
- WATER: Increased production time from 23 seconds to 60 seconds.
- WATER: Decreased produced amount from 4 to 2.
- WATER: Decreased fuel use from 4 to 1.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 4 to 14.
- Increased pipe cost from 6 to 8.
- Added 16 metal scrap cost.
- Removed 20 screw cost.

Distiller:
- WATER: Increased production time from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- WATER: Decreased fuel use from 2 to 1.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 10 to 14.
- Decreased dried wood cost from 8 to 6.

Small Drying rack:
- DRIED WOOD: Increased production time from 80 seconds to 180 seconds.
- DRIED FISH: Increased production time from 100 seconds to 180 seconds..

Solar still:
- WATER: Increased production time from 100 seconds to 450 seconds.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 6 to 14.
- Added 4 pipe cost.
- Decreased dried wood cost from 18 to 10.

Fish Kabob:
- COOKED FISH: Increased production time from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.

- Increased dried wood cost from 4 to 12.
- Added 2 screw cost.
- Removed 6 plastic waste cost.
- Removed 14 metal scrap cost.

Food Truck:
- COOKED FISH: Increased production time from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- SUSHI: Increased production time from 10 seconds to 60 seconds.
- SUSHI: Increased production amount from 3 to 5.

- Increased dried wood cost from 6 to 12.
- Added 10 screw cost.
- Removed 6 plastic waste cost.

Fishing Hut:
- NIBBLE FISH: Increased fishing time from 29 seconds to 120 seconds.
- NIBBLE FISH: Increased fish amount from 3 to 5.

Scrapsmith:
- PIPE: Increased production time from 10 seconds to 30 seconds.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 6 to 12.
- Removed 4 dried wood cost.

Plastic Recycler:
- PLASTIC NET: Increased production time from 20 seconds to 30 seconds.

- Increased plastic waste cost from 8 to 18.
- Removed 12 screw cost.

Small Water Container:
- Increased plastic waste cost from 6 to 8.
- Decreased pipe cost from 6 to 2.
- Removed 4 dried wood cost.
high rated
Flotsam (In Development)

Updated to 0.3.0 (Galaxy & Offline Installer)

Changelog from Steam

Part 2
Water Container:
- Increased plastic waste cost from 10 to 14.
- Decreased pipe cost from 6 to 3.
- Removed 6 metal scrap cost.

Medium Storage Yard:
- Increased dried wood cost from 8 to 10.

Large Storage Yard:
- Increased dried wood cost from 4 to 10.
- Added 2 rope cost.
- Decreased metal scrap cost from 14 to 10.
- Removed 8 plastic waste cost.

Bed:

House:
- Increased metal scrap cost from 8 to 10.

Townheart:
- Decreased liquid storage from 60 to 40.

RESOURCES
- Increased boat radius from 300 to 500.

Seaweed landmarks:
- Mainly contains seaweed spores now.
- Contain significantly less seaweed.

Factory:
- Added 10 metal scrap.

Fish shack:
- Added 10 metal scrap.
- Removed 20 raw fish.
- Added 20 dried fish.

Wood shacks (01):
- Added 10 metal scrap.
- Added 5 canned food.

Wood shacks (02):
- Added 5 metal scrap.
- Added 5 canned food.

Wood shacks (03):
- Added 5 metal scrap.
- Added 5 canned food.

Fishing spot:
- Reduced fish amount from 25 to 10.

Starting supplies:
- Increased water amount from 15 to 20.
- Decreased food amount from 25 to 20..

VITALS
- Removed "New World" condition.
- Drifters will now sleep, drink & eat when they're at 10% of their respective vitals, instead of at 30%.
- Thirst will reduce to 0% in 300 seconds instead of 235 seconds.
- Hunger will reduce to 0% in 600 seconds instead of 333 seconds.
- Tiredness will reduce to 0% in 600 seconds instead of 600 seconds.
- Damage from thirst has been reduced by 33%.
- Damage from hunger has been reduced by 33%.
- Healing will apply as long as you're not hungry or thirsty (<10%) instead of when above 70% of both vitals.
- Health will go to 100% in 4 seconds instead of 50 seconds.

Visuals

- Adjusted the size of buildings to be more uniform.
- Adjusted the water visuals of stored water.
- Added small cloud effect when items are finished drying.
- Placing a marker will now only show the relevant range. Showing the swimming range while placing a boat range caused confusion.

Audio

- Added sounds for townheart engine and movement.
- Added sounds for hovering over landmarks.
- Added sounds for map interactions.

UI

- Map:
* Map is now in a 3D view and shows miniature versions of landmarks and point of interest.
* The town is now represented by a miniature townheart.
* Shows engine state and fuel contents.
* Town route is now shown when hovering over destinations.
* Showing interaction radius for the town as a subtle circle.
- Added capacity bar under inventory button.
- Added firewood to resources at the top.
- Added clear amounts for storage in descriptions of constructions.
- Added border around the screen when the game is paused.
- Added engine section in the townheart construction panel.
- Updated inventory full warning above inventory button.
- Updated farm recipe panel.
- Updated inventory full warning icon.
- Inventory full warning now shows only when the inventory is completely full.
- Updated UI Icon for nourished to be clearer.
- Added production time to passive producer UI.
- Updated UI icon for the landmark interaction assignment.
- Updated UI icon for wood dryer.
- Updated UI icon for woodworking shed.
- Replaced loading screen.
- Tweaked some icons.
- Added highlight on the research button when something new is available for research.
- Added compass arrow pointing to townheart when townheart is not in range. Clicking the arrow will center on the townheart.

Performance

- Greatly improved physics performance of flotsam in the world.
- Reduced memory footprint of drifter portraits.

Persistence

- Updated persistence to support new map mechanic.
- Reworked large part of the saving and loading system to be more future-proof.

Fixes

- Fixed issue where load save panel had wrong title.
- Fixed issue where a stuck seagull or drifter might cause loading to fail.
- Fixed issue where healing would quickly reduce thirst & hunger.
- Fixed issue where some audio sources didn't resume playing after being paused.
- Fixed issue where audio settings weren't properly set in the map view.
- Fixed issue where character portrait would be white square when your inventory was full.
- Fixed issue where drifters would not show the proper warning when they couldn't salvage a landmark due to storage being full.
- Fixed issue where items would get stuck in a producer when deconstructed, causing it to never deconstruct.
- Fixed issue where passive producers would not be deconstructable when it was marked for deconstruction at the wrong time.
- Fixed issue where boats would flip upside down and stay turned over. They will now automatically start floating upright.
- Fixed drifters colliding with landmarks and getting stuck.
high rated
AI War 2
Version 2.019 Regenerator Sanity (April 7th, 2020)

Full changelog at: https://wiki.arcengames.com/index.php
then add: ?title=AI_War_2:_Building_Multiplayer#Version_2.019_Regenerator_Sanity

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Version 2.021 Hotfix (April 8th, 2020)

- Fix to a deserialization error with AI Reserves in the prior build which was affecting quick starts but not existing savegames. Sorry about that!
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated 08 & 09 April 2020:
- Windows: 2.018 ⇒ 2.019 ⇒ 2.021;
- Linux & Mac: 2.017 ⇒ 2.019 ⇒ 2.021.

The Colonists
V1.4.2 (05 April 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here (scroll halfway down).
Standalone installers updated (1.4.1.3 ⇒ 1.4.2.1): 09 April 2020.

Convoy
Patch 1.1.55 (09 April 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user ERISS.
Standalone installers updated: 1.1.54 ⇒ 1.1.55.

Good Company [InDev]
Update v0.6.2 (09 April 2020)

Standalone installer updated: 0.6.1b ⇒ 0.6.2.1.

Jupiter Hell [InDev]
Patch 0.8.11 (31 March 2020)

The much awaited Jupiter Hell update 0.8.11 a.k.a. Berserker is live! The theme is unsurprisingly melee combat, but new general traits have also been added and the gameplay flow of the player classes improved! Read all about it below!

Melee - Rip'n'Tear!
- Apart from return of the chainsaw, we've added a couple more melee weapons (katanas in space anyone?), added melee focused traits and improved melee synergy of others.
- A disclaimer first though - Jupiter Hell is a game of ranged combat - trying to play it melee only is much harder than any ranged build. That said, melee excels in late game in dishing huge amounts of damage! Right now it's almost viable to main melee late game, and once Masters hit next release this will definitely be true! Now however it's quite useful as a hybrid build - if they get too close, they're toast!
- There is a new Melee help topic in the game with all the needed information! Especially if you want to try out Angel of Berserk, the obvious challenge addition for this release :)

Melee arsenal
- Apart from the aformentioned chainsaw, you can find several tiers of melee weapons, some of which even have ADV variants (anyone want an ADV machete?). Bladed melee weapons are special, utilizing Melee Guard mechanic - if you're close to enemies you get an extra dodge bonus. Speaking of mechanics - you both can bump into and "F"ire a melee weapon to attack (also diagonally), and you'll move to the enemy space at kill. If you want to prevent that (i.e. not stepping out of cover), you can hold SHIFT when pressing attack to prevent that.

New traits
- In the melee department, Marine gets Rip'n'Tear that generates more Fury on melee kills and provides a damage bonus based on how much current Fury you have. Tech gets Bladedancer which doubles or even triples Melee Guard values, and Scout gets Swashbuckler that instantly switches to a melee weapon if one is present on melee attack and Energy Leech that produces Energy on melee kills.
- Apart from that we added new traits useful in melee builds, but also useful in general - Scout gets Dash which makes consecutive moves in a given direction be twice as fast (and a critical bonus at L2 if dashing into melee), Tech gets Juggernaut which reduces enemy damage when moving towards the targeted enemy and Powerjack that allows to siphon Power from Terminals, and Marine gets Running, similar to the now removed Scout Running, but fueled by Fury instead of once per level. Angry Motherfucker now gives bonus damage based on missing health, not pain.
- Lots of smaller changes in the Changelog below, we also removed some less used traits to make room for new and future stuff.

New special level
- We've removed Arena from Beyond (it was kinda boring, it might return in an improved form!), and in its place there's a hidden new special level. No spoilers :P

GFX pass
- We've improved performance a bit, and also improved visual quality (esp. normal maps). Addionally we did an improvement pass on enemy animations and FX (work in progress). Finally some of you might notice the game running smoother, even within the same FPS range.

Bugfixes
- And of course the regular batch of bugfixes, the major ones listed below. Two things of note is that AI will no longer without provocation perform infighting, and that the guaranteed plasma weapon drops on Io L1 will now be present on higher difficulties.

Changelog
- Beta 0.8.11 - Berserker - March 31, 2020
- NEW #0508 - Melee is in, Rip and Tear!
- NEW #1039 - Melee - melee weapons added!
- NEW #1038 - Melee - Melee guard (dodge bonus if enemies close)
- NEW #1044 - Challenge - Angel of Berserk!
- NEW #1054 - New hidden special level added in Beyond!
- NEW #0508 - Trait - Rip and Tear for Marine (Melee)
- NEW #1042 - Trait - Bladedancer for Tech (Melee)
- NEW #0508 - Trait - Dash for Scout (General), loses Running
- NEW #0508 - Trait - Energy Leech for Scout (Melee)
- NEW #0508 - Trait - Juggernaut for Tech (Close range/Melee)
- NEW #0976 - Trait - Swashbuckler for Scout (Hybrid)
- NEW #1042 - Trait - Running for Marine (Fury based)
- NEW #1042 - Trait - Powerjack for Tech (+30 Power/Terminal)
- CHANGE #1048 - Trait - Angry Mo-fo % based on missing health
- CHANGE #1042 - Tech - Extra Batteries removed, +10 per Skilled
- CHANGE #1042 - Marine - high-health enemies generate 2 Fury
- CHANGE #1036 - Scout - activating stealth no longer costs a turn
- CHANGE #1036 - Marine loses Focused Fire
- CHANGE #1036 - Scout loses Reloader (Shottyman req Gun Hoarder)
- CHANGE #1036 - Tech loses TaN, Hunker Down base, GH req Packrat
- CHANGE #1053 - you will no longer accidentally melee barrels
- CHANGE #1059 - melee killing bots/turrets wont proc explosion
- CHANGE #1059 - Dodgemaster removes dodge decay from melee
- CHANGE #1059 - evasion (dodge+guard+others) caps at 95%
- CHANGE #1041 - Challenge - Shotgunnery converts to current ammo
- CHANGE #1054 - removed Arena from Beyond L1, might return later
- CHANGE #1051 - GFX - improved animation and FX of enemies
- CHANGE #1047 - GFX - improved general color/light quality
- CHANGE #1047 - GFX - improved volumetric lighting
- CHANGE #1047 - GFX - improved roughness (bumpiness/normals)
- CHANGE #1047 - GFX - performance improvement pass
- FIX #1050 - GFX - fixed animation blending with empty states
- FIX #1053 - AI - unintended infighting removed
- FIX #1038 - AI - enemies will no longer try impossible charges
- FIX #1053 - Loot - guaranteed plasma weapons on Io L1 working
- FIX #1035 - Melee - weak melee no longer damages armor

What's next
- We're slowly reaching 0.9.0 Masters - the release everyone is waiting for that will introduce Master Traits :). The release is scheduled for April 27th, but we may squeeze in a smaller 0.8.12 update before that! Keep your eyes open and tell us what you think of this new release!
Standalone installers updated (0.8.10b ⇒ 0.8.11): 09 April 2020.
high rated
No Man's Sky
Exo Mech Patch 2.41 (April 8, 2020)

- Fixed an issue on PC that could force cursor input to the edge of the screen.
- Fixed an issue which could cause weather, Sentinel activity and a number of other planet stats to change.
- Fixed an issue that caused Minotaur upgrade modules to be missing from the Exocraft technology shop aboard the Space Station.
- Fixed an Xbox-only issue that caused each new interaction to need a new button press, eg when mass-harvesting plants.
- Fixed an issue in PSVR that made interaction too sensitive.
- Fixed an issue which allowed beam weapons to appear inside the cockpit of the Minotaur in VR.
- Added a small number of missing decals to the Exocraft Customiser.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that caused Exocraft cockpit not to match the customisation of their exterior.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that prevented the Living Ship from playing takeoff and landing animations.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that could place players outside the terrain when exiting the Minotaur inside a cave.
- Fixed an issue on PS4 that allowed Exocraft to occasionally fall through terrain.
- Fixed a console-only crash that could occur when landing on an Exploration Frigate.
- Fixed a crash related to hiding power lines.
Standalone installer updated (2.40_ExoMech_58828 ⇒ 2.41_ExoMech_58900): 09 April 2020.

OUTBUDDIES
Patch 1.55b (01 April 2020)

Hey Guys!

Build 1.55 just went live! This is the build we'll submit to Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft for OUTBUDDIES' console ports. Those still need some tweaking and QA but they're not far away anymore!

I would call this build the definitive edition of OUTBUDDIES, as finally, five months after the game's release last year, the experience is exactly where I wanted it to be. You guys helped me so much with this and I cannot thank you enough for your ongoing encouragement and support.

Here's the change-log:

Features
- New final scene added to the staff roll
- HUD elements polish, especially the equipment screens and boss rush menu
- Rework of Buddy‘s scanning ability, new icon elements, graphics, and sound FX:
- Wozan now speak a little gibberish
-- New prompts giving clues on how to handle the game‘s more obscure bosses
- Full visual rework of the last two bosses Nocturne and Xion:
- New idle stance for the player sprite as well as some minor other tweaks

Design Fixes
- Optional mechanism in the Buluc boss room to tune down his difficulty
- Bosses will expose CoOp specific weak spots only on actual CoOp, as doing this on single-player confused some players.
- Shooting and Charge-Shooting directly after a double jump or wall jump is easier now
- Buddy can now accelerate by holding the run button LT, due to a legacy issue this was only possible with LB in previous builds
- Rebalanced the volume of some clipping sound FX
- Rework of the game‘s map, now showing all connections between rooms

Bugs
- The menu cursor could move out of place in rare circumstances
- Fixed a possible soft lock in the transition between lower mines and the Cenote area
- Holding the run button on gamepads blocked activating some facilities and speaking to Wozan

For the game‘s console release, we‘ll probably also do a rebranding on Steam, but that‘s not finally decided yet. Trading cards will be a thing for sure!

I wish you all the best and I hope you all take care during the pandemic!

Best,
Julian
(All GOG users surely can't wait for those Steam trading cards)

Standalone installer updated (1.54 ⇒ 1.55b): 09 April 2020.
high rated
RimWorld
Patch 1.1.2598 (9 April 2020)

Improvements
- Expand reward selection config to include options for opting out of goodwill rewards.
- Shuttles now try to find a landing spot near the colony no shuttle landing areas are free, instead of landing in random places.
- Colonists lent to the empire now return in a drop-off shuttle.
- Crashed ship parts now only disallow punching through natural roofs.
- Skip intro wimp quest if the player has a Yeoman or above.
- Royalty intro quests won't trigger on extreme biomes because it made no sense.
- Standardize red text to a more readable color.
- Reduce the chance of selecting decrees that have recently happened.
- Hosting quests now pick lodgers Pawnkinds relevant to their original faction, so royals' court allies will make more sense.
- Rewrite chemical interest thoughs to not mismatch situations where drugs were consumed, but in insufficient quantities.
- Make speech attendees prioritize position in front of the throne, if available.
- Sleeping prisoners show "Not while asleep" for their prison break interval, if asleep.
- Empire is permanent enemy to every faction except player, to solve issues where your royal aid doesn't fight your enemies.

Tuning
- Buff toughskin gland, armorskin gland, and stoneskin gland.
- Rebalance knee spike, hand talon, elbow blade, venom fangs, and venom talon power and price (mostly increased). Increased the toxicity gain per venom attack (also applies to cobra bite).
- Power claw does more damage, but slows down the user like a field hand/drill arm.
- Endgame quest raids (royal ascent and escape ship) raids now also always have at least 500 threat points so they can't be trivialized.
- Reduce flesh pawn flammability 100% -> 75%. This makes them extinguish easier, fire grows slower, and rain puts them out now.
- Destroying the arrival shuttle now gives a -50 relations penalty.
- Royalty intro quest now starts on day 8 instead of day 3.
- Intro quest timer now does not start until the player has at least 3 colonists.
- Manhunter pack now always consists of at least 2 animals.
- Manhunters will now leave after 1-2 days like the letter says.

Technical
- Added def info to biocoded string so translators can use the weapon's gender.
- Merged StorytellerComp_IntroRoyaltyQuest into StorytellerComp_SingleOnceFixed. Changed allowRoyaltyIntroQuests to isExtremeBiome.
- Added a fallback for QuestNode_GetRandomPawnKindForFaction
- Add default values with GetStatValueAbstract when requesting MeleeAverageDPS with ThingDef and stuff.
- Implemented missing Scribe call on ThreatsGeneratorParams for minThreatPoints.
- Implemented attach fire debug tool.
- Made CompDeepDrill.WorkPerPortionCurrentDifficulty obsolete and replaced usages. Moved hardcoded mining yield factor from StatWorker to StatPart_Difficulty_MiningYield.
- ThreatReward_MechPods_MiscReward: If helpers are generated, the quest ends a day after all mech buildings are destroyed.
- Cleaned up hospitality quests pawns lists.
- Improve duplicate quest name warning message, added more naming content to ThreatReward_Raid_MiscReward.
- Quest names now use GenText.CapitalizeAsTitle instead of ToTitleCaseSmart. This makes customizing capitalization behaviour easier to modify for individual languages.

Fixes
- Fix: Some implants don't add to pawn market value.
- Fix: Hyperlink for "Human" displays on OpportunitySite_PrisonerWillingToJoin quest.
- Fix: 15 day wait period for monument decrees starts before monument has been completed.
- Fix: Empire pawns generate with implants and the body purist trait together.
- Fix: Helpers leaving letter arrived even if there were no alive helpers left.
- Fix: Quest lodgers arriving with carcinoma. This made it pretty darn hard to keep them alive sometimes.
- Fix: Product hyperlinks from recipe info cards omit several stats if product is stuffed.
- Fix: GetWidthCached calls TryGetValue for string before stripping tags, as a result caching doesn't work for tagged strings.
- Fix: Bill config UI shows ingredient filter for recipes with all fixed ingredients; it was pointless.
- Fix: Nullref exception when trying to abandon colony with bonded animals left in it.
- Fix: Trade inspiration removed after accepting on trade window, even if nothing was traded.
- Fix: Psychic harmonizer thought not removed until out of range after having a harmonizer installed.
- Fix: Occasional duplicate items in quest rewards.
- Fix: Some possible cases where the starting items spawned in fogged areas.
- Fix: Crashed ship parts spawning partially inside of mountains, causing the roof to collapse and destroying them right after spawning.
- Fix: Friendly raids go starving even if they got food.
- Fix: "Expert fighter" pawns generating incapable of violence.
- Fix: Destroying the arriving shuttle displays incorrect Stellarch name.
- Fix: Shuttles can land through roofs if there is a pad.
- Fix: Skills bars visuals scaled incorrectly (maxed at level 19).
- Fix: Can't return to main research tab if modded research tabs are added.
- Fix: Unconscious pawns force-dropping their guns after loading savegame.
- Fix: Hyperlinked info card melee DPS and melee AP readouts don't seem to change if you select different materials.
- Fix: Quests incorrectly capitalize words inside curly brackets.
- Fix: Huge FPS drop when multiple explosions overlap.
- Fix: "Art Student" backstory typos.
- Fix: Some cases where the starting items may spawn in fogged areas.
- Fix: No faction name color on corpse inspect strings.
- Fix: Food poisoning resetting to initial when poisoned again.
- Fix: Using skip, some areas are painted as if you can teleport there, but there are walls.
- Fix: Can't use skip psycast on top of power conduits.
- Fix: Cannibals don't automatically choose to wear human leather apparel.
- Fix: Roof grid sometimes overlapping fertility grid.
- Fix: Flickering on overlapping CellBoolDrawers.
- Fix: World map doesn't show names composed from non-Latin symbols.
- Fix: Unresolvable shuttle destruction letter with imperial helpers but no lodgers.
- Fix: Only return hyperlink if defsToExcludeFromHyperlinks is not empty.
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated: 1.1.2589 rev730 ⇒ 1.1.2598 rev1224.

X4: Foundations
Patch 3.00 Hotfix (01 April 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user Themken.
(changelog was added 09 April 2020, standalone installers were updated 06 April 2020)

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

Patch 3.10 (07 April 2020)

Changelog posted in the game forum by user Themken
Standalone installers, and those of its DLC, updated (3.00 Hotfix 1 ⇒ 3.10): 09 April 2020.

Standalone installers updated 08-09 April 2020 with no changelog:
- In Other Waters - Windows: 1.0.0 ⇒ 1.0.2.
- Interrogation: You Will Be Deceived - Windows & Linux: 1.1.4.b3aacf63 ⇒ 1.1.5.844b5ca6.
- Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master [InDev]: 0.7.0 ⇒ 0.7.0.2.
- Mana Spark: 1.1.07 ⇒ 1.1.08.
- Ostriv [InDev]: 0.3.1.0 ⇒ 0.3.1.1.
- Shortest Trip to Earth: 1.1.17 ⇒ 1.2.2.
- SpellForce 3: Soul Harvest: 1.04.74050 ⇒ 1.05.75935.

Also, from updates/changelogs posted earlier:
- Flotsam [InDev]: 0.2.2p1 ⇒ 0.3.0.
- Panzer Corps 2: 1.00.07 ⇒ 1.00.09.

Ultima IV and LIMBO had their Mac installers updated, probably an OS compatibility update.
high rated
HypersomniacLive:
Also "Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2", the "Frostpunk, Children of Morta, Moonlighter - wallpapers and avatars" bonus was changed from a 7z file to a zip file.
Post edited April 11, 2020 by mrkgnao
high rated
Endzone - A World Apart (In Development)

Update 0.7.7404.37363 (9 April 2020)

(Galaxy & Offline Installer)
Fixed

- Cisterns and Water Towers will now correctly register Jettys, Wells and Rain Collectors that are farther away.
- Dirt Roads will now correctly increase settler movement speed when loading a Savegame.
- Weather Station settings are now correctly reset when loading a Savegame or starting a new game.
- The Irrigation Plant no longer radiates the surroundings when irrigation is set to “None”, has no water in inventory or is paused.
- Irrigation Plants and Rain Collectors now display the High Radiation World Icon if their water is medium or highly radiated.
- Zooming with the Keyboard now works as intended using the default or numpad - and + buttons.
- The second message when a mission was finished or failed no longer displays with a random delay.
- The intro video now respects the audio volume, set in the options menu (bound to master volume).
- Buildings now update their resources within their area of influence correctly in the UI.
- Fixed different wrong tooltips.

Tweaked

- Fishers are working faster.
- All Seeds on the Cultivated Field grow faster now.
- Enforced the game to continue in the background when tabbing out of the game window.
- Water Carriers get more water in one sweep (before: 20, now: 25). Berries and Mushrooms yield more food.
- Tweaked the hunger and thirst behaviour of settlers to make it possible to recover from extreme food/water shortages.
- The water amount stored in Rain Collectors and Wells is now taken into account in the global resource UI at the top of the screen.
- The game now starts in the monitor's native resolution instead of Full HD, when starting the game for the first time. This prevents the misconception that higher resolutions are not supported. Please note: Running the game in 1440p and above is currently not optimized.
- Changed the distribution of some ruins so it doesn’t look as artificial as before and make other ruins pop out more.
- Changed the position of tooltips on decrease production limit buttons from top to bottom in the Building UI. Increased default Production Limit for Water to 90,000 and for Food to 5,000.
- The water and food shortage check, which trigger the red warning in the Resource UI on top of the screen, now take the amount a children needs to eat and drink into account (previously every settler was calculated as adult, even children).
- Toggling through buildings or settlers now selects them and opens their inspector UI.

Known issues

- The Forester Lodge and its work mode: “Cut & Reforest” is currently unbalanced. Trees are cut down faster than the time it takes to replant and regrow them.
- The irrigation plant currently adds radiation, instead of only leveling radiation to the current radiation level of its inventory.
- Settlers currently do not get the protection clothing with the best protection value but simply the one that is the closest.
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to Version: 0.91.25.3 (Offline installers now updated)

No changelog

EDIT: Offline installers now updated
Post edited April 14, 2020 by Pajama
mrkgnao: Also "Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2", the "Frostpunk, Children of Morta, Moonlighter - wallpapers and avatars" bonus was changed from a 7z file to a zip file.
Fascinating. As is the change of the Littlewood Mac installer from v0.926 to 0.926, wouldn't you agree?