It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Astrox Imperium
BUILD 0.0057 (04 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the dev here.

ATOM RPG: Post-apocalyptic indie game
Update 1.101-1.103 (03 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.
Standalone istallers updated to v.1.103: 04 June 2019.

Between the Stars
Change Log v0.2.0.2.9 (2 June 2019)

- A major bug that caused players to lose the main mission has been fixed.
- In this version the system will detect if there is a main mission and if it's needed it'll restore the latest known main mission. A warning will be shown in the top left corner if this happens.
- Some texts have been corrected.
- A bug in the event "A meeting in the Fold" (#101) that locked the saving function has been fixed.
- Now when a game is saved properly a text will appear in the top left corner.
- Now the death of the player doesn't have penalization in normal mode.
- The transmissions display has been fixed in ultra-wide and 4:3 resolutions.
- We've fixed a bug that caused you to not lose the item "MAI core from the Genesis" in the event "Answers" (#163).
- Now the description of the mission "Consequences" (#142) is shown correctly.
- We fixed a bug that softlocked the game in the event "Sharp Hill" (#111) when you're waiting for your turn.
- Now the sniper rifle updates correctly the ability points.
- Some bugs have been fixed in the event "Bounty Hunters" (#92).
- The bug in game saving that caused loss of progress has been fixed. This bug also causes loss of the locations of both contracts as well as main missions. Now, saving should function as intended, but if you see something wrong, please send a bug report. Sadly, corrupted games can not be recovered, so, if you've lost progress due to the bug you'll need to start a new game. Sorry for the trouble.
- We've added an indicator that shows when the auto aim system is enabled.
- Now a warning will be shown when a save data error is detected. Please send a bug report if you see this warning.
- A bug that allowed the missile launchers to launch a missile per frame has been fixed.
- Now weapons won't fire when the player is looting a ship with auto aim mode activated.
- Now missiles won't follow the cursor in auto aim mode.
- A bug that caused that the laser beams never stop firing in auto aim mode has been fixed.
- A bug that caused some battles to never finish has been fixed.
- A bug that kept the lighting of the lateral thrusters activated after their ship had been destroyed has been fixed.
- A bug that destroyed stations when the player increased throttle with the numpad has been fixed.
- Some players got stuck researching the corrupted data in the prologue. We've added a description to avoid this situation.
- Now the event "Bounty Hunters" (#92) gives a prisoner as expected.
- Now the bug reporter smtp mail server should be able to send all the bug reports without softlocking the game.
- Now the bug reporter sends us less data to avoid crashes.
- A bug in events that softlocked the game updating crew data has been fixed.
- The crew weapons have been improved.
- The text "Dice do not add up" won't appear again in the dice combat screen.
- A bug that disabled the buttons in the event "Delivery" (#77) has been fixed.
- A bug that softlocked the game when a new member joined to the crew has been fixed.
- Now the docking number is correctly shown in the stations exit button.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Change Log v0.2.0.3.0 (3 June 2019)

- A major bug in the saving system that softlocked the game showing [DestinationSector] in the objective description has been fixed.
- In this version the system will detect if there is a corrupted main mission and if it's needed it'll restore the latest known main mission. A warning will be shown in the top left corner if this happens. To restoring the saved game, the progress could go back some main missions.
Standalone installer updated: 04 June 2019.

Caves of Qud
Patch 2.0.179.4 (01 June 2019)

Patchnotes posted in the game forum by the devs here.

Dawn of Man
Update 1.1.1 (14 May 2019)

- When humans die, their resources are placed randomly around them instead of all piling in the exact same location (this also includes raiders).
- Fixed issue in automatic transport production: Trader transports were being counted when comparing to production limits.
- Fixed issue that could cause people to drop their current warm outfit in a random place before going to get a light one.
- Fixed issue that caused raider weapons to be counted as if they were owned by the player.
- Fixed rare issue with migrants getting stuck when coming to town.
- Fixed issue where for some people the game could immediately throw an "Invalid Location" message when trying to place structures or work areas.
- Code optimizations so we can upgrade the population cap in the future.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Update 1.1.2 (3 June 2019)

AI Improvements
- AI will now feed Grain to animals if there is a large surplus of it (when compared to Straw).
- Animals and people now distribute themselves better among buildings when seeking shelter, instead of all flocking to the nearest one.

Fixes
- When a savegame is loaded, all of it's milestones are copied into the profile (this is useful when moving savegames between computers).
- When giving a command while carrying a heavy resource, the human will drop it unless the command requires it.
- When a command is given to a task that the player is already doing, the entity flashes green.
- Fixed issue that caused weapons recovered from raiders to be indestructible.
- Fixed issue allowing the player to set automatic production during tutorial when it shouldn't.
- Some improvements and additional restrictions on bridge placement.
- Fixed glitch when swapping structure variant while placing it on an invalid location.
- Fixed issue where all Raiders had blonde hair and light skin color.
high rated
The Colonists
Patch 1.3.0.11 (04 June 2019)

- added the Mac & Linux versions of game

Foundation
Update alpha 1.2.2.3105 (3.06.2019)

Patchnotes posted in the game forum by the devs here.

The House in Fata Morgana
Update v1.3fr3 (04 June 2019)

Starting today The House in Fata Morgana is now available in French, with full support for the French language!

We also have a message from the translator and Hanada Keika for the occasion available here: http://blog.mangagamer.org/2019/06/03/the-house-in-fata-morgana-french-edition-on-sale-now/

Planetary Dustoff
Update 0.2.4.1000 (1 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs here.

Swag and Sorcery
Update 1.030 (25 May 2019)

- UI fixes for 16:10 resolutions (1680х1050, 1920х1200 and etc).
- Characters renaming. Click on the character name in equipment window to change his/her name.
- Click with RMB on unit icon on village screen to open equipment panel.
- Achievement "Group work" fix.
Standalone installers updated: 03 June 2019.

Timespinner
Update 1.031 (31 May 2019)

- Added GOG Galaxy Achievement integration! (Win + Mac)
- The game window is now freely resizeable, picking the closest integer resolution based on size (up to 4K)
- Switching to fullscreen now attempts to pick the closest resolution to your screen size.
- Fixed a bug where the Demon Boss saw sfx could play forever.
- Fixed a softlock after triggering a cutscene in the city and instantly zoning.
- Fixed a bug where text prompts could be drawn off screen (only seen in locales such as German).
- Fixed a bug where the controller could vibrate forever with certain controllers.
- Fixed a crash that happened if you disabled your Audio Driver during the game. (/shrug)
- Adjusted L3/R3 button glyphs for 4th button glyph style.
- Upgraded FNA framework to version 19.05 from 18.03. (General engine upgrade, minor fixes)
Standalone installers updated: 04 June 2019.

Vambrace: Cold Soul
Patch 1.04 (31 May 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs/pub on 01 June 2019 here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Patch 1.05 (01 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs/pub on 03 June 2019 here.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Patch 1.06 (04 June 2019)

Changelog posted in the game forum by the devs/pub here.

Weedcraft Inc
Update 1.2.1 (4 June 2019)

- Additional, challenging scenario featuring new story, 3 cities and new crises
- More music, less repetition
- Extended smuggling module - lets you set up continued courses
- Less cluttered notifications, new management options
- Early employees are now more efficient
- Improved interfaces for “libraries” - including entirely new “Effects Library”
- Interface improvements in other places, including growing, social campaigns, setting up activities
- Tweaks in the dialogue interface, including the option to skip a conversation (as requested by players)
- New and reworked portraits for minor characters

A bunch of small fixes
- Less frequent automatic saves
- The exotic problem caused by special characters in the installation directory
- Rare blocker, when the game is saved in an unusual moment
- Better shader support on Mac
high rated
Stellaris

Updated to 2.3.0.4.

No changelog.
high rated
I received a flag for SteamWorld Heist.

No Changelog.

Windows version remained untouched this time.

So i guess maybe the Mac offline installer got updated ...
high rated
Diablo has been updated to ver. 1.09 Hellfire.

No changelog yet but since the update is called Hellfire:

"Originally developed by Synergistic Software and released in 1997, Hellfire was not an official Blizzard product and did not carry Blizzard’s endorsement or label. Despite that, in response to Diablo players who have expressed a desire to experience the content, Blizzard has given the OK for it to be included as a free add-on with Diablo purchases on GOG.COM."
high rated
Ancestors Legacy

Updated to 63731

No changelog.
high rated
Katana ZERO

Patch 1.0.5 (05 June 2019)

a bugfix update that makes hardmode and speedrun mode fully stable
high rated
Grim Dawn

Updated to 1.1.2.5a. No changelog at the moment.
high rated
Low Magic Age

Low Magic Age has been updated to v0.91.14.1 (Offline installers also updated)

No Changelog as yet.
high rated
Graveyard Keeper
Update 1.124V2 (29 May 2019)

- Fixed donkey stuck.
- reduced operating time on most crafts
- reduced the amount of energy required for most crafts
- increased the number of blue points dropping from some crafts
- increased the amount of energy that food restores
- the first zombie worker that can be found under the rockslide is now more efficient
- some workbenches require less resources for construction
- significantly reduced the time of installation, removing and repair of tombstones and grave fences
- Fixed bug when zombie alchemists were using their organs in crafts.
- Performance / microfreeze optimizations.
- Optimized footsteps (should increase overall game performance).
- Fixed disappearing dropped tech points after game re-loading.
- Fixed text position in some hints.
- Fixed some missing translations.
Standalone installers updated: 05 June 2019.

Production Line
Update 1.76 (05 June 2019)

Hi everyone! A bunch of cool new improvements covering all areas of the game, here is the complete list:

1) [Bug] Fixed crash bug when using B hotkey twice with task picker closed.
2) [GUI] Improved component tab on efficiency screen shows more stats, in more sortable columns, with only one column now.
3) [GUI] Improved pie charts on expenses chart now highlight the top few component costs as different shades of red.
4) [Bug] Fixed missing LED headlights graphic for sports car.
5) [Bug] Fixed bug where the player was not credited a refund when unused resources were automatically refunded by a slot due to not being used over a long period.
6) [Bug] Fixed bug where the 'prefer local' option for resource importing seemed to work incorrectly.
7) [Balance] Slowed down the rate at which the perceived value of vehicle features change over time in response to competition. This should reduce price micro-management.
8) [Bug] Fixed bug where car designs that used white or red seats, but fewer of them due to body design were using too many and wrong seats.
9) [Bug] Fixed issue where in certain combinations, resources might be ordered badly by slots, notably the air suspension upgrade on fit undercarriage.
10) [GUI] Changed the vehicle design screen so that component cost was using the current purchase price of components, not just the games starting price for them.
11) [GUI] Improvements to map editor to allow placement of import/export on edge tiles, also blocks out and shows the 2 adjacent tiles next to export slots.
12) [Performance] Reduced lag on huge maps when placing new overhead conveyor routes.
13) [Bug] Moving a task-linked supply stockpile now retains its task link.
14) [Bug] The advice to research new body types now will not trigger if you are already researching your first body type.
15) [GUI] When placing a conveyor or the overhead conveyor, ESC key now cancels, as does right-click.
16) [GUI] When design is being researched (or along with normal research) an extra green progress bar appears by the research icon now.
17) [Bug] Fixed zoom limit on map editor with really big maps.
18) [GUI] Zoom in/out with the mouse wheel on the map editor now does zoom-to-cursor.
19) [Bug] When moving an existing slot, disabled upgrades are no longer removed and need re-buying.

Hope you like the changes. I have more improvements planned for the charting and reporting stuff. Some of that formatting could be improved. I also want a more elegant way of breaking down component import costs. Hopefully the game will have slightly less micro-managing of prices now, and for people on massive, slow custom maps, performance should have been boosted a lot.

Please let me know here if this update has introduced any new issues. The known 'problems' I am aware of are:

1) very occasionally cars are drawn with missing components after playing for a long time and slightly zoomed out.
2) very occasionally the screen will go mostly white for a period, which is fixed the minute you re-start the game. I still cant reproduce this yet.

Thanks for all your support in offering suggestions and advice to improve the game, and for continuing to support my little company :D
quake 2 owners on steam get fancy RTX (ray-tracing) update (later today). will gog users get it? we'll find out later today. :)
high rated

Kingdom Come: Deliverance
has been updated.

Changelog for Update 1.9.1 (05 June 2019)

You can now continue the romance with Theresa without the need of owning the DLC: A Woman’s Lot
high rated
Depth of Extinction

Update 50.6.1 (06 June 2019)

Build 50 took me longer than I expected, but that was mainly because in addition to the controller support, I wanted to get in as much content and address as much feedback as possible.

Let’s go through everything that’s new:
Controller Support

This is the big one for Build 50. It’s a huge change and affected every menu in the game to some degree. If you have played DOE, then you know it has a lot of menus so that was no small task. The other goal was to not lose any functionality for mouse and keyboard PC players. I’d love to hear if you think I missed something!

I completely redesigned many menus to work better with the controller, and just because some of them needed it badly. The main ones to get an update:

Created a “Main Menu” that opens on any screen when pressing the “start” or “settings” buttons on your gamepad. Mouse users can click the hamburger menu button or settings button to also bring it up. The “System” tab on the Main Menu has the new Save Slots. You can have up to 4 games of DOE going at once now. Or you can create copies or your game to save scumm. Up to you :) The save slots show your team, your current objective, your total time played on the save, the percent complete (based on the content objectives) and the percentage of unlockable items you have collected.

The Objective Loadout screen was one of the most confusing in the game. It has now been completely redone and I think it’s much clearer for new players, but please let me know your thoughts.

On most of the other menus, i made at least some small changes or refinements. It’s hard to list them all.
Enemies Updated

The next big thing was addressing the feedback that the enemies were too similar. I went through almost every enemy in the game and made major changes to their sprites and armor to try to make them more distinctive.

I also added a few new enemies to try to add some additional challenge a bit earlier. For instance, in the Feral Android objectives (they start with the Skull of the First), you now fight pods withb a feral trooper and a Bomber. The Bomber is equipped with a grenade launcher which should be a problem for you on the platform missions where it’s easier to get your team bunched up on the catwalks.
A few other things:

The enemy spawning was also tweaked some and bosses were changed around a bit. Hopefully this results in the game remaining challenging through the late game missions. Later bosses are now larger than the other characters. New enemy “intro” UI element
Effects update

Another big effort went into adding more in game effects. I touched four main areas: enemy death animations, weapon impact animations, new weapons (and a few updates to existing weapons) and new weapon effects.
ummary

New Death Animations - killing an enemy with a poison or laser/plasma/electric weapon will trigger a custom death animation. Lighting Rifle Mk II is now an area of effect weapon (similar to the mini gun) and is upgraded to Tier 5. This weapon will not be available in stores but is now dropped by a new Feral Android boss appropriately named Charge. Cultist Weapons updated to look more poisonous. The top Cultist boss now has an area of effect poison weapon called the Slimer. The other weapons have been updated to have more appropriate visual effects. Impact animations - pretty much all the other weapons had at least some changes made to their imapct animations.
Map Updates

I was only able to get one small update into the maps. On the later “open” maps, the sub docking area is now always enclosed. Having this open lead to some scenarios where enemies spawned close enough to the player characters to immediately trigger. In later missions, this could result in starting with half your characters already significantly damaged. Now you will always have a chance to get ready before opening doors and potentially revealing enemies.
Smaller fixes

A few levels had a white floor that was pretty hard on the eyes and made the UI harder to see. I updated it to make it a bit darker. Grab a screenshot if you see more tilesets that you think need changes.

Loot containers were sometimes hard to spot so they now have a yellow pulsing halo similar to the loot drops.
What’s Next?

I’ll be transitioning right to working on Build 51 with the goal of delivering it to Steam/GOG/itch over the summer. This will be 100% content update and hopefully will deliver the “definitive” version of the game.

Some details on what is planned right now:
Subs

I have several big changes to Subs in progress, including removing the sub “health” mechanic (that no one seems to like). I don’t want to give out too much yet but I’ll be adding in some new “sub systems” that heal and revive characters. These can take damage in encounters and become less effective.
Injuries

I’ve heard numerous suggestions on adding a character injury system since (and before) launch. I have it prototyped and was tempted to include it in Build 50 but ultimately decided it needed more bake time.
Map Updates

I’m planning a larger map update for Build 51. The plan is to design larger rooms that fill multiple squares used by the current rooms. I’m also in progress on making some custom levels that can be tied to particular bosses.
Sound Effects

I’m also planning to go back over all the sound effects currently in the game, and also to add a lot more.
Music

People generally seem to really like the music used in the game. It’s great stuff by Kim Lightyear and Badass Wolf Shirt and I’m really happy with how it works in the game. That being said, the main criticism is of the loops I had made and that they are possibly too short. I’ll try to correct this in Build 51.

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Update 2.1.22883 (5 June 2019)

Fixed an issue with game crashing after player finishes it.

Stellaris

Update 2.3.1.2 (05.06.2019)
Ancient Relics Story Pack Features

Increased variety of introductory images for archaeology sites
Added some missing SFX to archaeology site dig stages and random events
UI
Added alert if planet automation is low on resources and monthly transfer is lower than 10
Fixed missing loc string in Zro deposits
Fixed the tooltip for machine pops being processed by a devouring swarm wrongly suggesting that you could get delicious food out of their soulless metallic husks somehow, instead of decidedly unappetizing alloys
Grunur system spawn popup event now displays neighbouring system name instead of an empty string
Fixed some missing text on the omnicodex arc site

AI

Improved AI's desire to aggressively produce alloy foundries to drive its fleets and expansion
AI is much more willing to actually spend that alloy on ships
Fixed AI wasting its Influence by constantly reforming government
Fixed AI being only willing to spend rare resources on base construction, never upgrades or edicts
Updated AI food, energy, mineral, and influence budgeting. It will now try to use them on decisions and edicts when able, instead of amassing huge, untouched stockpiles
Fixed AI treating pirate occupied systems as total no-go zones even when it had more than enough fleet power to wipe them out (should help them expand without being blocked off)
AI empires will now be willing to expand into systems up to 5 jumps beyond their borders, making it more difficult to cut them off at chokepoints
Tweaked AI influence spending on edicts and campaigns so as not to activate ones with limited value (map the stars when most of the galaxy is explored, etc)

Bugfixes

Fixed failure to launch crossplay beta branch on Linux
Fixed failure to launch the GOG version on Mac without using GOG Galaxy
Fixed cases where victorious Force Ideology wars would not result in ethics shift
Fixed an economy out of sync
Fixed a potential crash in the cross-breeding game rule
Fixed Zroni precursor sites being wrongly visible to all empires, not just the discoverer, allowing them to be ninja'd by others and leaving you stranded with an uncompletable chain
Fixed core sector being named after the initial planet name, before any homeworld name is applied
When you have multiple fleets selected, some with the Psi Jump Drive and some without, it will now show the longest combined jump they can make together, not the max range for just the Psi ships
Fixed exploits related to jump drive use allowing fraudulent circumvention of cooldown times and max ranges
Fixed unconscionable, unplayable typos and missing texts
Fixed a hilarious one from last year where if one of your starbases came under enemy occupation in a war, you could still queue up defense platform construction there. Helpfully, the enemy empire would pay for this from its own resource stockpile
Fixed cases where General leader traits were wrongly applied to armies
Added missing special portrait for the Nu-Baol, feat. Fred Durst
Fixed new Ancient Relics SFX playing at way too loud a volume
high rated
War For The Overworld

Update 2.0.7f1 (6 June 2019)

--------------
[Part 1 of 2]
--------------

Japanese Language Support
We’re pleased to announce that in Patch 2.0.7 we are adding Japanese as an officially supported language. Our Japanese fanbase has constantly amazed us with their dedication and diligence in delivering practically complete translations for the last few years. This inspired us in our creation of the Community Translation tools and updates to make this process as easy as possible for all our fans and now we finally close the circle.
We’ve worked from the solid base provided by the Japanese Community and with our translation partner we’ve rebuilt the translation and added the bells and whistles necessary to make the whole thing official.
Thank you to all our Japanese fans who have supported the game thus far, we hope that this release meets the high standards you have set for us.

> Gameplay / Balance Changes <

*** Units

Archon
- Will now summon Revenants much more frequently
- Lifesteal reduced from 200 to 150
Augre
- Props required per attraction reduced from 2 to 1.5
Behemoth
- Combat Health Regeneration reduced by 45%
Democorn
- Garrison prop occupation reduced from 2 to 1.5
Ember Demon
- Base Health decreased from 1800 to 1500
- Ember Spirit (Death Passive)
--- Damage reduced from 150 to 115
- Firecracker (Area of Effect Ability)
--- Damage reduced from 75 to 35
- Basic Attack
--- Damage increased from 75 to 85
Ghoul
- Base Health increased from 1350 to 1650
- Basic Attack
--- Damaged increased from 125 to 135
Gnarling
- Base health increased from 1050 to 1200
Juggernaut
- Props required per attraction reduced from 2 to 1.5
Shambler
- No longer immune to status effects

*** Rooms

Spirit Chamber
- Units can no longer rebel whilst on the pedestal
Torture Chamber
- Cost per tile decreased from 1000 to 800

*** Spells

Shackle
- Mana cost reduced from 100 to 75

*** Constructs

Ember Rift
- Mana lock increased from 60 to 70
Infernal Urn
- Dramatically increased fire damage resistance

> Map Editor <
- A new challenger approaches! Gregor Valench has returned to the Map Editor
- Added a new physical switch and toggle to the defences tab; these perform no function on their own but can be hooked into Mighty Script to detect when they are toggled between states

*** Mighty Script New Features

Mighty Script Importing
- It is now possible to export and import Mighty Script between levels; this can be accessed via the Debug Console and is a power user feature.
- You can open the Debug Console with Scroll Lock
--- Command: CopyMightyScript [Filename] – will save the contents of Mighty Script on a level to an internal “Clipboard”. Filename is optional, entering this will try to save the Mighty Script to a file
--- Command: ImportMightyScript [Filename] – will load the contents of the internal “Clipboard”. Entering a filename will try to load a file by that name instead
----- Using this command will remove any existing Mighty Script in a level.
----- World References (Picked Objects etc.) will be very broken initially. Any invalid references will be removed but overlapping IDs can be used. This means if you were listening for a unit KO in one map, it could now be listening to an impenetrable rock.

New Actions
- Ignore Mood and Basic Needs: Allows you to toggle Unit Mood and Need behaviours for individual factions
- Modify Faction Alliance: Changes the alliance state between two factions

*** Mighty Script Improvements

Updated Actions
- Dialogue Box: It is now possible to edit the text presented in the options
- Cast Spell: Now ignores standard casting checks and can force mouse location

*** Mutators
- Added a new mutator which prevents units from leaving the dungeon when their Underlord’s Core has died

> Level / Campaign Changes <

*** War for the Overworld
- Banned some joke advisor lines from playing on early levels of the campaign to prevent confusion. No longer will new players wonder where the pizza oven is!

*** Skirmish

Caldera
- Mirrored artefacts correctly

> Visual Improvements <

- The Wizard will now be visually corrupted when converted by an evil-themed Underlord in the Torture Chamber
- The following units have received visual updates:
--- Succubus
--- Witch Doctor
--- Skarg
--- Templar
--- Beast Master
--- Huntress
--- Necromancer
- Continuing our legacy of ensuring every April Fool’s makes it into the game, PS1 Mode is now available in texture resolution!
- Minor improvements to the light projected around the Hand of Evil
- Inhibitor’s lights have received visual updates
- The Arcane dungeon theme now is affected by the player’s team colour
- The Rhaskos dungeon theme shader has received an update

> Performance Optimisations <

- Plugged a significant memory leak in the Material Manager when materials were changed dynamically
- The Barracks is now rendered 10,000% more efficiently
- Emberlings spawned by the Wizard and Ember Lord no longer have dynamic lighting enabled

> Localisation & UI <

- Numbers displayed on the Unit Panel are now aligned to the bottom of the panel
- Notifications will no longer be spammed when a unit is on the threshold between mood changes
- Newsletter signup now contains an @ symbol by default to account for a rare scenario where users using a specific language keyboard on OS X cannot enter this character
- Added some safeguards to prevent rare UI exceptions locking down the UI
- Unit Shields for the Spirit have been adjusted to a better position
- Several changes to Latin American Spanish translations

> Miscellaneous Improvements <

- Additional Help Lines have been added for the tabs on the main game UI
- @ ‘ and ` on UK keyboards should now be detected as separate inputs
- IP Address is now hidden on Multiplayer Lobbies – the host can mouseover their lobby name to see their IP Address
- Added a number of localisation strings to Game Text for new and edited text
- Added new tips on the loading screen
- Updated Build orders for the following AI Personalities to account for balance changes:
--- Assassin
--- Gold Digger
--- Ravager
--- Steam Roller
--- Underlord
--- Undertaker
- Added new build orders for the following AI Personalities
--- Ravager
high rated
War For The Overworld

Update 2.0.7f1 (6 June 2019)

--------------
[Part 2 of 2]
--------------

> Bug Fixes <

Crashes & Gamebreakers
- Fixed a crash that could rarely occur when loading a saved Map Editor level
- Fixed a soft lock that would occur when attempting to restart Crucible

Units
- Beasts created via the Sacrifice ritual will now be correctly trained in the Arena by the Beastmaster
- Flying units can now escape Chasms if for some reason they become stuck in them
- Banshees and Empowered Banshees will no longer become trapped in Chasms if spawned nearby
- Vampire summoned Spirits are no longer registered as Banshees in alerts
- Vampire summoned Spirits are now called Bound Spirits and have their own description, to distinguish them from Restless Spirits
- Wizard elementals can no longer be targeted by heals as intended

Spells
- Units will no longer become resistant to Blood Money after a player manually destroys a golden statue of the same unit type
- Fixed an issue where Gild could disappear from the player’s spells when loading a saved game
- Shockwave can once again be cast on low ground rooms such as the Slaughterpen or Garrison
- Rats which have been turned into Golden Statues will no longer be seen as food

Defences
- Aureate Monoliths now correctly affect all targets within their intended radius when using their absorb gold ability
- Bone Chiller VFX will not be disabled after using its active ability
- Fixed an issue where a Midas Door built after a Midas door is destroyed would not correctly take gold from the vault instead of taking damage

Environment & Shrines
- Gold generated by Artefacts of Plentiful Gold will no longer place gold under the floor when activated

Visual Fixes
- Fixed an issue where units killed over Chasms would fall in very slowly
- Gold placed in Quartz tiles will correctly inherit the terrain theme of the level
- Fixed an issue where defence parts and artefacts would be partially submerged in the ground
- Fixed a small visual imperfection in the Well of Souls defence
- Fixed an issue that prevented the lightning bolt from rendering in the Lightning spell
- Fixed an animation issue with the Augrum Wall defence
- Infernal Urn death VFX is correctly rendered once more
- Fixed an issue where Huntress visuals were not correctly cleared between unit spawns
- Fixed an issue where gold tiles would not become correctly highlighted when tagged

AI Fixes
- Underlord AIs will no longer attempt to use Uprising if they lack Crypts or souls
- Fixed an issue where units could become disabled if loading a save game where they were in the process of being revived from KO state

Map Editor – General
- Fixed an issue where Overworld Gateways did not correctly save their configurable options settings
- Fixed an issue where the Empire would not correctly be assigned the themes selected in faction settings
- Fixed an issue where importing a map would sometimes drop a number of important aspects such as scripts
- Fixed an issue where Victory Debrief was not showing on the summary screen
- Disable Player Theme Selection should now correctly work in custom campaigns
- Impenetrable terrain on the map edge will no longer be affected by the fill command

Map Editor – Mighty Script
- Printing a random number via an in-game message no longer displays as “Null”
- Fixed an issue where a unit affected by a unit scaling modifier would appear with a larger size than intended
- Fixed an issue where the Magic Finder would not correctly highlight Inhibitors, Gateways and Shrines which were defined in the trigger
- Summon Worker will now correctly appear in the Magic Finder list for spells
- Fixed an issue where the Set Fog of War Revealer action would cause a level to become unloadable
- Fixed a number of problems with the Give or Deduct Gold and Give or Deduct Sins actions
- Fixed an issue where prop KOs would be detected again upon loading a save game, causing Mighty Script to fire off triggers for props which were KOd prior to the save game
- Fixed a number of issues where Mighty Script behaviour would not survive when loading a save game
- Fixed a rare issue where certain custom levels could prevent Veins of Evil aspects from unlocking correctly
- Lord of the Land voice lines triggered by Mighty Script should now play correctly
- Fixed an issue where the “On Gold” Mighty Script trigger would not start if the “cumulative” parameter was enabled
- Fixed an issue where playing a Mighty Script enabled level, quitting out and then playing a standard campaign level could cause strange issues in the level scripting

Audio
- Storm Vortex ambience no longer persists after death
- Fixed an issue where the Thunderling’s SFX would be caught on permanent loop
- Witch Doctors will now correctly play their death SFX

Crucible
- Crucible score will no longer become a negative number after 2.4 billion points are obtained

Levels / Campaigns
- War for the Overworld – Level 4
--- Marcus will no longer recall his minions on loop when they enter the Tavern
- War for the Overworld – Level 5
--- It is no longer possible to cancel Shifting Bond, avoiding a number of issues caused by this. Obey our level order!
- Heart of Gold – Level 1
--- Fixed a rare issue where the level script could halt under certain conditions
- Heart of Gold – Level 3
--- Colossus Forge no longer uses incorrect tooltips
- Heart of Gold – Level 4
--- Coleem will no longer sink into the floor when killed on this level
- Inhibitors on this level will no longer be floating slightly above the ground
- Fixed an issue where killing Coleem on this level would not correctly award the Nature’s Call achievement
- Prisoners in the Phaestian prisons are now correctly neutrally aligned
- Crucible
--- Achievements should now always award as intended

Multiplayer
- Fixed an issue where the Summon Worker spell did not display correctly for clients in Multiplayer
- Banshee VFX should now correctly display for the client
- Infernal Urn VFX should now correctly display for the client
- Chat should now display correctly on OS X
- Clients using Possession Mode will now have their orientation correctly reported when they attack
- Units raising Ghouls in the Crypt should no longer be heard by all players in a match

- Fixed an issue where video subtitles did not display correctly
- Fixed an issue where community translations would not apply correctly in the Campaign Editor
- Fixed an issue where not all localised languages were detected on launch

UI
- Storm Vortex and Core Doors now display the correct mode toggle tooltips
- Fixed an issue where Crucible progress on the Main Menu would not be correctly updated
- Mutator preset selection in the save preset menu will now be correctly highlighted
- Fixed a missing icon for “Visual Effects” in the Magic Finder Map Editor tool
- Arcane Templars are now identified as such in alerts and tooltips
- Reimplemented a missing tooltip for Vampires drinking blood
- Fixed clipping on the Crucible end screen
- Using the Vampire’s Bound Spirit ability (formerly Restless Spirit) in Possession Mode should no longer cause the Vampire to become frozen in place
- Postal Worker icon should now correctly show in the Map Editor
- Corrected a missing tooltip from the “Finish Level” action in Mighty Script
- Some improvements to consistency of Mighty Script tooltips