It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hey all, this is our biggest update yet.

We’ve added some big changes, so please check below to learn more. We believe, with this update, a real improvement has been made to eliminate whatever "unfair" elements existed in the game and to truly balance the number of combat encounters per neighborhood.

Shelter
Vambrace has always been a game about survival. In this new update, you’ll find Shelters on the overworld paths between Neighborhoods. Shelters provide a safe place for your team to use items and craft with the loot you’ve picked up. Since your team will be exposed on these open roads, however, you’ll need to camp inside neighborhoods to replenish Health and Vigor. This means players will no longer be subject to random chance and the success of your expeditions depends on how well prepared you are and how you use your items.

Recruiting Wall
The Recruiting Wall now features new signs that indicate the sellsword stats.

Tutorial Update
The Tutorial has been updated with information about Shelters.

Chapter 5 Patch
We’ve rebalanced the dynamics of Chapter 5. Some players reported that, after dying and losing all their comrades, they were unable to progress in this chapter. A merchant was added next to Isabel and new item drops. You’ll be able to fight through here with a great challenge, even if you fail on the first attempt.

Text
All languages have had some adjustments.

Quest Fix
You can now save Helga & Mahoram in the Main Quest line.

Cutscene
A special cutscene in Chapter 7 with Volrung in the end game has been fixed.

Outro
We will continue to monitor the community boards to discover bugs or mistakes that evaded us. Rest assured, those will be dealt with. As always, the community’s input and feedback is much appreciated. You guys are the best!

We will continue diligently fighting bugs by moonlight, and improving the game by daylight!

-Team Devespresso Out!
Hello
Thanks for the patch !

But i think you forgotte the patch 1.04 without gog galaxy, for the offline player

Or is directely included in the patch 1.05 ?
Attachments:
vambrace.png (14 Kb)
Ganyse: Hello
Thanks for the patch !

But i think you forgotte the patch 1.04 without gog galaxy, for the offline player

Hello Ganyse,

That is strange, as all the uploads we do should include this function for offline players.
Ganyse: Hello
Thanks for the patch !

JulFloBro: Hello Ganyse,

That is strange, as all the uploads we do should include this function for offline players.
You can look my attachments in my precedent post
Version 1.04 doesn't appear, only 1.00 to 1.03, and 1.04 to 1.05 (but not 1.04 imself)
Or perhaps one error writing ?