It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Version 1.06 is here and with it comes some much-anticipated features and a few fixes.

New Game +
The biggest feature this build has to offer is our addition of a New Game +. Access to it will be revealed to those who complete the game. This feature will allow players to complete the game faster in order to unlock missed costumes and new endings.

Hedge Mage
After listening to community feedback, we revisited the Hedge Mage and tweaked some of her stats. We believe the new build yields a companion that will be a true asset to your team in the icy wastes. Some of her changes include:

-Recovery now heals Target ally for Health +2.
-Her Flourish points charge faster.
-Healing Light now heals target ally for Health +3, That Ally gains +1 Health per turn for 3 turns.
-Life Fusion, a relic skill gained from the Amulet of the Matriarch, now heals target ally +4 Health and receives Super Rejuvenation status for +2 Health per turn for 4 turns.

Bullion Chips
Combat drops now include Bullion Chips in varieties of copper, silver, and gold. These hold no practical use, but they can be traded with merchant for hellion.

Haven Closet & Bed
For those who completed Chapter 5, a closet and bed are now immediately available in Haven so you can rest. You may also rest at the Lost Lady Inn in the ruins of Dalearch.

Skip Tutorial
If you are a player who has already cleared the tutorial, this option will appear. Technically, not a new feature but we're letting you know it exists.

Fast Forward
A tutorial graphic has been added to show players they can speed up combat with the Shift button.

Fixes
-A bug with the Arcaster’s eye has been fixed.
-Various lines of broken dialogue, typos, etc. have been fixed.
-All-Mother’s Rosary has been removed from the tutorial.

Steam Cards
A full collection of Steam cards are in the process of being approved.

Outro
As always, we’re still discovering stray issues with dialogue, and the odd broken line of text here or there. We appreciate the help of everyone who’s been sharing this feedback on the discussion boards.

Please continue to do so and we will implement those changes as they are brought to our attention. Your contributions are the lifeblood of our future updates!
Thanks for the patch !
Currently, I think you have fix the biggest problem of the game, and you did it quickly

All in your honor, I not regret buy the game day-one for support you

I think you will continue your work to improve the experience, but for now, I want to thank you for your game (which are very cool, Vambrace and Coma ^^), to listen to the commu, and deploy the patch quickly

I will continue to support you in the future, for your future games, with more ardor since I know how hard you work
Ganyse: Thanks for the patch !
Currently, I think you have fix the biggest problem of the game, and you did it quickly

All in your honor, I not regret buy the game day-one for support you

I think you will continue your work to improve the experience, but for now, I want to thank you for your game (which are very cool, Vambrace and Coma ^^), to listen to the commu, and deploy the patch quickly

I will continue to support you in the future, for your future games, with more ardor since I know how hard you work
Hello Ganyse

Thank you very much for your kind words and for your support :)
We will of course keep on improving the game further and keep you posted on our progress.

Cheers,

Julian